Personal lives

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Dunno if I started this to find out about other  Viners or share more of myself. Anyway here is all that needs to be known of ETV1, I recently had back surgery and had a failed engagement, aside that I have been bitten by an alligator, shot with birdshot from a you guessed it- shotgun on my 22nd birthday and swarmed by fire ants in my sleep. I dont consider myself unlucky at all in fact I think I'm blessed with a unique and interesting life.. I find CV to be a fun place to voice my opinions.

Who else will share?

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Precise

Bitten by an aligator and shot with a shotgun?.. wow, well my life hasn't been that exciting so far. I have been away for about half a year, just traveling with a backpack and seeing the world. Besides that i have a heart condition which i need to take a lot of medication for to keep under control. And for the rest, i have a pretty normal life, nice friends, beautiful girlfriend, what more could a guy ask for? ^^

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1
Precise said:
"

Bitten by an aligator and shot with a shotgun?.. wow, well my life hasn't been that exciting so far. I have been away for about half a year, just traveling with a backpack and seeing the world. Besides that i have a heart condition which i need to take a lot of medication for to keep under control. And for the rest, i have a pretty normal life, nice friends, beautiful girlfriend, what more could a guy ask for? ^^

"
Seeing the world with a heart condition is a far more noble pursuit then any random act of violence that I have encountered, keep us up to date on your travels!
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I can never think of things to say about myself.
Until an age around 13 is when I began to get into comics. It sort of started with Pokémon. In our school, there was a big craze. and I was like wtf's a Pokémon. My friend showed me the cards, and I was behind but am never the person to count down. I did some reseach and I was upto date with everyone else. By the time I was doing this, my friend introduced me into Dragonball Z. There was about 10 episodes a day on during Christmas time period. My first episode was when Gohan goes nuts against Frieza. From then I loved the guy: Gohan. I heard about the Mangas and my friend showed me to a comic store in Liverpool town centre and I saw a comic I liked, bought it and I can't even remember what it was now. :(

I've been into Smallville for a while and I think watching that has made me a bit Clark like. Helping people and all. Being kind and not punching the people I don't like.

I've never been in the hospital for any injuries, well my uncle gave me a sweet when I was a kid and I almost chocked on it, but never required a hospital journey.
I also have never had a Head ache in all my 21 years.

I do Performing Arts, I've just been in a moive recently before I went back to college. I should be out in 200 cinemas around Britain. Odeons. Small company, but it's creating a large family. I've also been in a few plays; Grease - played Kenickie, Bridget Jones - played Mark Darcy, Beauty & the Beast - played Maurice. Pretty much all the roles I wanted I got.

And finally I love to wirte comics, can't draw for s#!t though.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EganTheVile1

I wish we were all less synical and more like you supreme, your a real hero on principles alone

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Constantine

nice thread...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Supreme Marvel
eganthevile1 said:
"I wish we were all less synical and more like you supreme, your a real hero on principles alone"
Thanks.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X

I am meeting 750 students week after week as the sole art teacher for high school while handling the school paper and art club. I have a load in teaching grade 4 students as well and some load in college. It is kind of tiring and it is only now, I realized how many young adults  I am really handling and yet, it doesn't feel that way. May be because, art is more free and less complicated than the other subjects that I teach, biology, marketing and entreprenuership but of course you will always get students who really don't care about the subject which is basically my challenge to overcome...so far so good.

I guess at the end of the day, one should just be happy in what they do so it will not really feel like work.

Comics for me is the beginning of my art while Comic Vine is the only website I know of that allows me to exchange ideas about certain characters and my most favorite are the battles where in scenarios are created against characters. 

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xXi0RIXx

uhhhhhhhhh wow
lol
i talk about myself all the time hahaha
>__>

mmmmmmm i have terrible knees that constatly give up on me
for one there off to the side
and two my liggaments (errrrrr what ever) are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry loose
so i constatly fall (even if im just walking)
like yesterday...................
i fell at tillys hahaha shoping for a spiderman shirt HAHAH =____________=
it hurts..........XD
my doctor says it can get so bad
that both my legs can break in a 90 degreesL

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Today,I played ball(B-ball),and I got some cutty.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

i love dance, i cream, i constantly play football , was on an all team as a saftey and i was like the smallest one on there.   t=Today i played nice aunty and was at 2 football games screaming on the sidelines for my nephew

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Akira Overdrive said:
"Today,I played ball(B-ball),and I got some cutty."

thats nice
XDDDDDDDD
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Swagga Boy

I'm gangsta

Avatar image for the_wonder_woman
The Wonder Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Wonder Woman

Fighting Medusa, I blinded myself. It was an epic win.  

I totally can't see anything
I totally can't see anything

My real name is Diana Prince, I play the banjo. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to jump in a lake and go fishing with MY BARE HANDS. 

I am a representative for Themyscira to the Department of Metahuman Affairs.

I have met the Dalai Lama 3 times, he hits me up after meditation on the weekends.

Sometimes I enjoy skiing. Check out my cool outfit.
Sometimes I enjoy skiing. Check out my cool outfit.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Resonate

If anyone wants to know about my real life, which has way too many things for me to say here, good or bad, then they cqan get MSn and ask, my life is a wild ride, and it isnt always fun, but Ive learned to deal with pain adequately through it. Feel free to call me by my frst name on the forum whenever you feel like it though (Jack), I really think of all you guys as personal friends, so Id like to be addressed as who I am by most people who can

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By The 502 Kid

i play the sax on occasion, love video games, and root beer floats that just a few things about me:)

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Boss

Egan...if you have been bitten by a gator, and shot by a shotgun.....your not unlucky.....just redneck. (Me too!)

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Desilation

well theres nothing much to say about me i go to school and go home and logg on here and on the summer i stayed home until there was something to do

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Major soccer player and social god!  lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers