• 53 results
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio

F#ck Perez Hilton.I wish he died instead of Mike.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Battalion (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" F#ck Perez Hilton.I wish he died instead of Mike. "

Agreed

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio

No disrespect to you Englander.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by burr787 (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy deserves a black eye on the other side.

#6 Posted by The Englander (1188 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" No disrespect to you Englander. "
I know
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Will I Am will just beat him up again..

#8 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Douchebag

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Perez so much I wouldn't mind getting life in prison for killing him.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

What a d0uche

#11 Posted by spartan177 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"I hate Perez so much I wouldn't mind getting life in prison for killing him. "

lol
#12 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Englander said:
"http://www.inquisitr.com/27388/perez-hilton-michael-jackson-faked-heart-attack/ "
A) "Celebrity Blogger?"  Have any of you even heard of this guy before now?  I know I haven't.
B) People are "boycotting" his blog?  Really?  I wish people would learn what boycotting actually means.  You can't boycott something you don't want in the first place.  Which brings me back to my first point...
#13 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"@The Englander said:
"http://www.inquisitr.com/27388/perez-hilton-michael-jackson-faked-heart-attack/ "
A) "Celebrity Blogger?"  Have any of you even heard of this guy before now?  I know I haven't.B) People are "boycotting" his blog?  Really?  I wish people would learn what boycotting actually means.  You can't boycott something you don't want in the first place.  Which brings me back to my first point... "

@Zoom:

Same here. Don't know the guy, better to just let him alone in his misery...
#14 Posted by J Rex (303 posts) - - Show Bio

What I dont understand is how he's got over a million followers on twitter. He made twitter take down the trend topics last night because people where doing #unfollowperez and other anti perez statements.

To call him a pig is insulting to pigs so he's just a dg that needs to go away

#15 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

perez is so unclassy and plus...hes fat :/

#16 Posted by Omnithian (390 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Devil Tiger said:

"@Zoom said:
"@The Englander said:
A) "Celebrity Blogger?"  Have any of you even heard of this guy before now?  I know I haven't.B) People are "boycotting" his blog?  Really?  I wish people would learn what boycotting actually means.  You can't boycott something you don't want in the first place.  Which brings me back to my first point... "

@Zoom:
Same here. Don't know the guy, better to just let him alone in his misery... "

Had I not read this post I still wouldn't know who Perez Hilton was.. nor will I attempt to search for him... so to me this post is his 5 seconds of fame... I will probably never hear about him again.. lol

#17 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

no guys, perez hilton is just a lonely idiot who likes to feed on others drama but when its something of his own drama he throws somewhat of a temper tatrum just like he was recently punched in the face by will.i.am...lets see shall we...

#18 Posted by King Saturn (217738 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
Hell Yeah Man... That Dude Is A Sh!t Bag
#19 Posted by Roddy010 (5752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt: How do u post videos on forums?
#20 Posted by Sparda (15797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" no guys, perez hilton is just a lonely idiot who likes to feed on others drama but when its something of his own drama he throws somewhat of a temper tatrum just like he was recently punched in the face by will.i.am...lets see shall we...

"
Has this wuss never been punched in the face before? Just watching that damn video was painful. The dude was being an inflammatory douchebag, if I understand correctly, so I'm kinda laughing that he got punched.

Also-he looks and talks like a moron. Just putting that out there.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (217738 posts) - - Show Bio
Perez the Ass Bag...
#22 Edited by Webstad (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time this guy opens his mouth I can help but shake my head. He is such an idiot. This guy never has anything nice to say about any celebrity. Somebody should throw him off a cliff and put him out of our misery. I may not be a MJ fan, but he does deserve a little more respect than that doucebag Perez Hilton (notice his name is a parody of celebrity?).

#23 Posted by Tyler Starke (4326 posts) - - Show Bio

A perez hilton thread at comic vine, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

#24 Posted by Webstad (271 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ it's a Perez Hilton HATE thread  lol

#25 Posted by Tyler Starke (4326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Webstad: well in that case! I also dislike perez hilton!
#26 Posted by goosehorn (848 posts) - - Show Bio

perez hilton is always runnen his mouth this time he ran his mouth off to the wrong person.......props to will.I.am for whoopin that d-bags ass

#27 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19598 posts) - - Show Bio

yup, he deserved every mark on his face and then some...even if it wasn't michal jackson...what he said was wrong and he knows it..

#28 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn:
exactly and i think i wouldve put my manners and classy ways aside and whooped that ass to cuz perez just tawks to damn much...
#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19598 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna punc him in the face too...thanks Will I Am or Polo, or Fergie, or whoever got the licks in...I officially hate Perez Hilton, even more than I hate Paris Hiltion

#30 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

What a douche.

#31 Posted by TheBug (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy is just an idiot.

#32 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26668 posts) - - Show Bio

and he has now got all you guys talking about him, this is the brilliance of this man. Make everyone hate you for nothing yet you get bigger and bigger cause everyone talks about you muaahaa brilliance
#33 Posted by mv (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

*shakes head*

#34 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" and he has now got all you guys talking about him, this is the brilliance of this man. Make everyone hate you for nothing yet you get bigger and bigger cause everyone talks about you muaahaa brilliance "
Too bad he's going to get himself stabbed one day, (and try to blame it on someone famous) because he's an idiot. Then everyone will really be talking about him, until someone takes his place the next week.
#35 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19003 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to beat the crap out of Perez if i ever become famous....

#36 Posted by Omg chris (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

this guys an @ss thats why i was happy when he got hit in the face by will. I. am

#37 Posted by Citizen 14 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
Yeah, no kidding.
#38 Posted by Aronmorales (9707 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...

#39 Posted by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

Perez Hilton is going to get his its Karma. The dude makes a lively hood of making fun of celebrities. He is scum.

#40 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" Perez Hilton is going to get his its Karma. The dude makes a lively hood of making fun of celebrities. He is scum. "
Well he already got decked by a Black Eyed Peas roadie, which was hilarious, especially since he tried to say it was will.i.am.
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" @SUNMAN said:
" Perez Hilton is going to get his its Karma. The dude makes a lively hood of making fun of celebrities. He is scum. "
Well he already got decked by a Black Eyed Peas roadie, which was hilarious, especially since he tried to say it was will.i.am.
"
That wasn't good enough.
Moderator Online
#42 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying, it's a start.

#43 Posted by John Valentine (16332 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
"

"
Photoshop...
Moderator Online
#45 Posted by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea on his video where he was crying you couldn't see any bruise or scar

#46 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio
it takes time for a black eye to show i hit a guy that i worked with once on a Saterday night and it didnt start showing until  the monday morning. but before then it was just a slight bump.
#47 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

i never liked perez

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (89177 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" it takes time for a black eye to show i hit a guy that i worked with once on a Saterday night and it didnt start showing until  the monday morning. but before then it was just a slight bump. "
It's the wrong eye...
Moderator Online
#49 Edited by killermike (2871 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to get this guy in an arm bar and sink it in until I hear his arm snap.

#50 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike said:
" I would love to get this guy in an arm bar and sink it in until I hear his arm snap. "
Go for the heel hook!