• 54 results
#1 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is there a C?!

#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

You actually did it lol. B then.

#4 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples, tastier and easier to eat as well.

#5 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Heretics. Both of you.

#6 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaches, though i do adore green apples.

#7 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you. Who voted for C?!

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
Heretics. Both of you.
It's all peachy :p
#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross said:
@Omarpool said:
Heretics. Both of you.
It's all peachy :p
LOL
#10 Posted by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaches. But I love green apples, too.

#11 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

I love apples. Got them Granny Smiths, you already know. Green is the best, though I like red too. Never had yellow apples before. Gotta try them someday. 

Apple cidar the stuff too, and apples on pancakes, mmmm. Apple Jacks cereal, apple sauce, apple juice.... It's all good! :p
#12 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaches :D

#13 Posted by Fatal (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Apples.
#15 Posted by Billy Batson (58031 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#16 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

pears yeah i went there :-P
#17 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

peaches are better they are the fruit of the gods

#18 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what C is but I choose C. 

#19 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I love canned peaches but in raw fruit form, apples FTW!

#20 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples are the best! Well actually I prefer pears, strawberries and rasperries among other fruit over apples. But for me, apples beat peaches!

#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaches

#22 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm... Banana? 

#23 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples are by far superior to peaches.

#24 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples.

#25 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I only like red apples... Peaches win over any other apple.

#26 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

Oranges!

#27 Posted by Edamame (28164 posts) - - Show Bio

I love apples. 

#28 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by mikethekiller (8412 posts) - - Show Bio

peaches are far better

#30 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaches stomp.

#31 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:

Same here.
And peaches win easy. Just so much tastier for me. Apple juice has a nasty after taste.
Besides, it doesn't matter because the best fruit is watermelon.
#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

Same here. And peaches win easy. Just so much tastier for me. Apple juice has a nasty after taste. Besides, it doesn't matter because the best fruit is watermelon.

really? I disagree on the watermelon but maybe that's because it was around so much during my childhood...my brother's dad is a produce farmer (or something like that) and my brother would always come home with over a dozen watermelons in the summer, I wasn't a fan

my favorite fruits are the berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)

#33 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

Same here. And peaches win easy. Just so much tastier for me. Apple juice has a nasty after taste. Besides, it doesn't matter because the best fruit is watermelon.

really? I disagree on the watermelon but maybe that's because it was around so much during my childhood...my brother's dad is a produce farmer (or something like that) and my brother would always come home with over a dozen watermelons in the summer, I wasn't a fan

IDK, I just find watermelon's overall taste to satisfy me while also quenching my thirst. But, I can understand what you mean. Every summer when I was younger, I would eat at least half of the watermelon by myself, often getting in trouble for not saving enough for other. But, I'm 15 now and sometimes I will just move right by the the watermelon for something else. Too much of a good thing, I suppose.
And strawberries are good, but not as good as grapes.
#34 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

IDK, I just find watermelon's overall taste to satisfy me while also quenching my thirst. But, I can understand what you mean. Every summer when I was younger, I would eat at least half of the watermelon by myself, often getting in trouble for not saving enough for other. But, I'm 15 now and sometimes I will just move right by the the watermelon for something else. Too much of a good thing, I suppose. And strawberries are good, but not as good as grapes.

I think it might just be a situation of which fruits were available for me...the fruits that were always around are the ones I have no interest in (although I do like me some grapes)...my favorite fruit specifically is the raspberry and I can count the times I remember having them (apart from some special occasion) on one hand...but I always get raspberry-flavored things, if they weren't expensive, I'd buy them all the time (probably until I got tired of them)...in general though I think I prefer fruit-flavored stuff over the fruits themselves...like I enjoy grapefruit pop but the actual fruit is so bitter it's revolting IMO

#35 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

@OblivionKnight said:

@aztek the lost said:

IDK, I just find watermelon's overall taste to satisfy me while also quenching my thirst. But, I can understand what you mean. Every summer when I was younger, I would eat at least half of the watermelon by myself, often getting in trouble for not saving enough for other. But, I'm 15 now and sometimes I will just move right by the the watermelon for something else. Too much of a good thing, I suppose. And strawberries are good, but not as good as grapes.

I think it might just be a situation of which fruits were available for me...the fruits that were always around are the ones I have no interest in (although I do like me some grapes)...my favorite fruit specifically is the raspberry and I can count the times I remember having them (apart from some special occasion) on one hand...but I always get raspberry-flavored things, if they weren't expensive, I'd buy them all the time (probably until I got tired of them)...in general though I think I prefer fruit-flavored stuff over the fruits themselves...like I enjoy grapefruit pop but the actual fruit is so bitter it's revolting IMO

The more rare(for where I am) the fruit, the tastier it is to me.
I do love some raspberry snapples and the raspberry ice cream in sherbet is just amazing. And, I can agree on the last part. I think if I had to choose between a raspberry and raspberry flavored ice cream, I would easily choose the ice cream.
#36 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

seems like some of you have never tasted a nice ripe peach.. better then any cold crisp apple.

#37 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see a "Princess Apple". Just saying.

#38 Edited by B'Town (2336 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek the lost said:

Berries are my favorites also, you happened to name them in just the order I love them.

I do love all fruits, except for the Kiwi. I had a severe allergic reaction once after eating kiwi, it may not have been the kiwi's fault but I didn't love the taste enough to risk a reaction again.

As for choosing between the peach and apple, I love both and my choice actually depends on the fruit directly before me. If the peach is perfectly ripe and luscious I will always choose the peach over even the most perfect apple. However, I won't buy a peach unless it is perfect. Whereas an apple I am much more likely to overlook that it is not as fresh or beautiful.

edit; sp

#39 Posted by Billy Batson (58031 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
I don't see a "Princess Apple". Just saying.

Steve Jobs. 

BB

#40 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mean to hit C dammit.

Apples.

#41 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Boo!
#42 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Then again apple pie may put it up there with the peach

#43 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Apples all day!

#44 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Then again peach is a word for something else, And I love that too............

Decisions,Decisions............

#45 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

Apple.

#46 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanlucpicard said:

Apples all day!

#47 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh, tough choice. Peaches? They look like fuzzy butts.

#48 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

apples

#49 Posted by HolySerpent (12547 posts) - - Show Bio

Cold apples for me, I can't stand room tempt. apples

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Apples, tastier and easier to eat as well.