paul giamatti as rhino and vinnie jones as juggernaut

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

good casting choice or bad casting?

i believe bad for paul cuz, i know they're just going to use his face but damn, he was really big on hangover 2 and i just think somebody else would be better.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the interpretation of Rhino is going to be different. I believe he is just going to be a russian crime lord with the nickname "Rhino" as opposed to an actual guy in a Rhino suit...don't quote me on that though.

Paul Giamatti is a good actor, so I have no qualms

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: i really really wouldnt be surprised if they did that. but sense this isnt the original spider-man saga i dont think they'll do that

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

@cattlebattle: i really really wouldnt be surprised if they did that. but sense this isnt the original spider-man saga i dont think they'll do that

I do know for a fact that Giamatti will have a bunch of Russian crime family tattoos, but I don't know if he will actually become the Rhino we're familiar with....in this movie at least.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By russellmania77

@cattlebattle: ya im sure its gonna be alot different than the comics. i wonder what they'll do wt jamie fox, i dont see him having electricity star mask on

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: ya im sure its gonna be alot different than the comics. i wonder what they'll do wt jamie fox, i dont see him having electricity star mask on

I imagine he will probably just be like the Ultimate comics where he was just a dude with no hair and a black outfit. It would be funny if he wore the star mask though.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: ya it would be funny lol i still wish wolverine would put on the mask tho, it would be badass

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

After all the money Marvel and Disney made, I can see Sony going with a more Ultimate Universe version of a Spider-Man story..... Who Knows Gwen my live after all. If Sony plays there cards right we might see Miles one day.....

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: no doubt, im sure miles will pop up, either as a real character or a brief cameo. as for gwen... that is the one everybody is curious about. i believe she will die but it will not be so much spidey's fault or maybe she wont and just drift off into the the background of the movies

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ironshadow