Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

The full track has been released :D

We all know I was fangirling out over the 30 second track and let me say that the preview doesn't really do this song justice. All my fears and doubts are all officially pretty much gone. Paramore is quite possibly better than ever.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

This is actually really good.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mercy_
@god_spawn I know, right? I've been listening to it on repeat.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress:  I'm a fan of them and they did amazing here, they always seem to out due themselves.
Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Miss Menace
@The Dark Huntress: NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCE !
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress: I'm a fan of them and they did amazing here, they always seem to out due themselves.

They are literally my favorite band ever. I was so worried about what they'd sound like without the Farro brothers (who have a LOTTTTT of song-writing credits). I was afraid that they may go a more pop route. Thank god they seemed to have gotten a little edgier.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mercy_
I'm only human. I've got a skeleton in me. But I"m not the villain, despite what you're always preaching. Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims.

Pretty blatant shot at Josh and Zac, IMO.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By iLLituracy

PARAMORE SUCKS.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mercy_

@iLLituracy: YOU BETTER RUN!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress: I'm a fan of them and they did amazing here, they always seem to out due themselves.

They are literally my favorite band ever. I was so worried about what they'd sound like without the Farro brothers (who have a LOTTTTT of song-writing credits). I was afraid that they may go a more pop route. Thank god they seemed to have gotten a little edgier.

I don't really have a favorite band really, but i like specific songs. If i had to pick i'd say skillet is my fave band but i still like alot of grundge, metal, rock etc. And you're right this is more edgier than their old stuff and it's geared more towards the genre i like.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@god_spawn said:

I don't really have a favorite band really, but i like specific songs. If i had to pick i'd say skillet is my fave band but i still like alot of grundge, metal, rock etc. And you're right this is more edgier than their old stuff and it's geared more towards the genre i like.

Skillet is definitely in my top five-ten. I adore them. Edgy rock and alternative stuff tends to be my favorite.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@god_spawn said:

Skillet is definitely in my top five-ten. I adore them. Edgy rock and alternative stuff tends to be my favorite.

Skillet as a whole is my fave, but i prefer more songs than actual entire bands. I listen to everything from pop and techno to death metal to christian rock. I think it depends on my moods really. I do listen to alternative and rock quite a bit, Trapt is an awesome alternative rock/ grunge band.