#51 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

No denying.

Just saw Point Break for the first time recently.

#52 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: What about To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar?

#53 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:

@King Saturn: What about To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar?

nah, nah... lol
#54 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: You got to admit, he definitely showed the range he had with that one lol.

#55 Posted by PowerHerc (86127 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to go there.

It looks like a fine Irish-American establishment.

a fine place to get a pint!

#56 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:

@King Saturn: You got to admit, he definitely showed the range he had with that one lol.

yeah, so did Wesley Snipes...
#57 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
anyone ever watch 30 Rock ?
#58 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I bust a rib or something...

#59 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

I might start. It does have a great cast.

#60 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

No denying.

Just saw Point Break for the first time recently.

Fast and the Furious totally ripped it off

#61 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

No denying.

Just saw Point Break for the first time recently.

Fast and the Furious totally ripped it off

Hadn't thought about that...

#62 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
anyone plays Mame32 ?
#63 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn:

What's that?

#64 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
it's an arcade emulator that allows you to play classic arcade games...
#65 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

I can smell it now..

#66 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
you ever stepped on a girl's feet at a movie theater trying to get to your seat ?
#67 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

No psychos. HA!

#68 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Feel kind of shredded

#69 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

No denying.

Just saw Point Break for the first time recently.

Fast and the Furious totally ripped it off

Hadn't thought about that...

yep, undercover cop infiltrates a group of extreme sports enthusiasts that expected of being robbers, falls in love with one of them, ends up going native and lets the head guy go. All Point Brake.

#70 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
anybody remember those old Robocop toys that fired caps ?
#71 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just have me a Colorado Kool-Aid, bartender.

#72 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy:

All I got.

#73 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

No denying.

Just saw Point Break for the first time recently.

Fast and the Furious totally ripped it off

Hadn't thought about that...

yep, undercover cop infiltrates a group of extreme sports enthusiasts that expected of being robbers, falls in love with one of them, ends up going native and lets the head guy go. All Point Brake.

I can't believe they are making a sixth film...

#74 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy:

All I got.

Haha. That's not Colorado Kool-Aid, friend.

Here listen to the first minute of this song. =).

Loading Video...
#75 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
Kool-Aid, I remember that stuff. 
#76 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Dude, I misread that but in any case I've never heard it referred to that way lol

#77 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
any ALF fans in here ?
#78 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

#79 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Dude, I misread that but in any case I've never heard it referred to that way lol

lol it's cool. I get strange looks from bartenders around here when I request one. Have to tell them I mean a Coors Original.

#80 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

ALF: The E true hollywood story

#81 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody got a Wii-U?

#82 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Never played a Wii

#83 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Never played a Wii

Wii was meh.

Wii-U is pretty damn badass. The controller is brilliant.

#84 Posted by YoungJustice (7241 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay boys, who wants some.

Chocolate.

#85 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice:

Yeah I could go for some Baileys.

#86 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8589 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
#87 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't order an Irish car bomb in Ireland. Any guesses why?

#88 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

You can't order an Irish car bomb in Ireland. Any guesses why?

Oh haha :P

#89 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Delicious Lasagna

#90 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
got a taste for some cherry coke
#91 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Now to test my self control!

#92 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Okay boys, who wants some.

Chocolate.

Me! Right here!

#93 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
how come there is a hole in the wall in the bathroom stall ?
#94 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

how come there is a hole in the wall in the bathroom stall ?

iLLy was being a loud mouth one night and was roughed up by one of the bouncers in there.

#95 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
oh
#96 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

You asked buddy :P

#97 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Will there ever be hockey?

#98 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
not for a while...
#99 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel fortunate to have a family that indulges me in my comic book habit ha

#100 Posted by King Saturn (218295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ssssssss, is a very interesting film to say the least.