Own battle Youtube channel

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As of lately I've grown tired of Screw Attack's awful videos. Weather it be Goke vs Superman , Toph vs Gaara , Kirby vs Buu , Vegeta vs Shadow Goku vs Captain American or Deadpool Vs Deathstroke. The list can go on but my point being is their battles aren't well calculated and put together. They combine feats and use a lot of speculation rather than facts. I know a lot will say their word isn't law or it's just opinion but I feel like they are misrepresentation of what battle videos should be about. Prime example is the Shadow vs Vegeta video. I am the biggest Dragon ball z fan but there is no way Vegeta would beat super Shadow. Their reason that Vegeta would be him was because Vegeta is durable enough to out last Super Shadow form. That wouldn't be the case in my opinion Super Shadow would win he is on another level than Vegeta. Another Example is the Superman vs Goku battles. I won't state my opinion on who won but they combined feats of different versions of Superman in both videos. Feats of different version of the character shouldn't be combined or you will end up with mismatches in a lot of cases.Especially for characters who only have one version of them self. The rest of the battles are self explanatory of why they shouldn't had ended the way they did . I would honestly like to know if some of the respected members of this battle thread would like to start a youtube battle channel that would properly represent what a battle video should be. Facts without absurd speculations that determine the battles. No feat combine and good knowledge of the characters being debated. I would like people who have great knowledge of characters and who would be a good debatable battle that won't be a curb stomp. Willing to listen and have a friendly debate that won't turn into a flame war or shouting match. Also people who love comics , anime and works of fiction in general. Who would join?

(I know this isn't well put together sorry)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd watch that and be interested in helping out

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

What's with the screw attack talk lately?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Why go to Screw Attack when at least batinthesun has a budget?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

too big of a chunk of writing

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketraccoonthingy: my beef with their battles started a while ago with Cap vs Bats.They said Batman being able to sneak around is the reason he would win. I have problems with their reasoning and logic. BITS is fan voted if I am correct. Screw Attack's outcome come from the writers.

@masterkungfu: it'll be easier with a team than by your self

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By lettsplay10
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XLR87T3
Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@rocketraccoonthingy: my beef with their battles started a while ago with Cap vs Bats.They said Batman being able to sneak around is the reason he would win. I have problems with their reasoning and logic. BITS is fan voted if I am correct. Screw Attack's outcome come from the writers.

@masterkungfu: it'll be easier with a team than by your self

Yeah man. Things like those can get illogical sometimes....................