Avatar image for wildbobbycarter
Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wildbobbycarter

yeah, that happened a few days ago here in seoul where hordes of yakuza and vietnamese mafias attacked hundreds of koreans and dozens were killed the korean cops are even more useless than the lvpd...they shat them selves when the vietnamese gangs attacked their front office...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

I see your very sympathetic about the situation

Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@cattlebattle said:
I see your very sympathetic about the situation
Yeah, I'm in Ansang, s. korea and some chinese mafioso brutally beat down 5 girls convinent store back in store tragic..
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WindCloud

i  see you have this thing for Asian gangs.  Wanna join us ?  You need to pick a particular ethnic group though.  But you better pick right, or you'll regret it.

Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@WindCloud said:
i  see you have this thing for Asian gangs.  Wanna join us ?  You need to pick a particular ethnic group though.  But you better pick right, or you'll regret it.
wut??? 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WindCloud
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
wut??? 
What you mean "wut" ?  Do you understand the words that are coming outta my mouth ?
Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
wut??? 
What you mean "wut" ?  Do you understand the words that are coming outta my mouth ?
Surea doa, buta noa thanks hada coupla of friendsa in the slammas for thata shita.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fragneto

Cool story bro. Most of those gangs would die though if they tried to invade NORTH KOREA. 

Kim Jung has the license to IL!

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WindCloud
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
wut??? 
Surea doa, buta noa thanks hada coupla of friendsa in the slammas for thata shita.
wot ?
Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@Fragneto said:
Cool story bro. Most of those gangs would die though if they tried to invade NORTH KOREA.  Kim Jung has the license to IL!
Cough..S. Korea.
Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
wut??? 
wot ?  

k orean pop rules!
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WindCloud
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@WindCloud said:
wut??? 
wot ?  

k orean pop rules!
Oh, ok.  *shrugs shoulders*
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fragneto
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@Fragneto said:
Cool story bro. Most of those gangs would die though if they tried to invade NORTH KOREA.  Kim Jung has the license to IL!
Cough..S. Korea.
I'm saying if they invaded N. Korea the gangs would surely parish because N.Korea is 80% army. Anyway. show me a link.
Wildbobbycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wildbobbycarter
@Fragneto said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@Fragneto said:
Cough..S. Korea.
I'm saying if they invaded N. Korea the gangs would surely parish because N.Korea is 80% army. Anyway. show me a link.
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/news/200511/200511240026.html
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fragneto
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@Fragneto said:
@Wildbobbycarter said:
@Fragneto said:
Cough..S. Korea.
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/news/200511/200511240026.html
The link you gave is broken. 

Is this it? 

Korea Must Beware of Growing Crime by Foreigners

At Columbus Park in the middle of New York's Little Italy, Chinese senior citizens practice Tai Chi in the morning and spend the afternoons playing Mah-jong, while Mott Street, which was the scene of the mafia movie "The Godfather," has been taken over by Chinese street vendors. Little Italy had long been the home of Italian immigrants who came to the U.S. through Ellis Island in the early 20th century, but now that symbol of Italian-American heritage has been mostly absorbed by Chinatown, and only a handful of Italian restaurants remain on Mulberry Street to the south. 

In the 19th century, a wave of Irish immigrants was followed by Jewish and Italian immigrants, and their arrival led to the rise of gangs who sought to protect their own groups. The decline of Little Italy mirrors the demise of the Italian mafia. But even the feared Chinese triads in Chinatown are unable to handle a Vietnamese gang called "Born to Kill." Hardened by the Vietnam War and brought to the U.S. among the boat people, these gangs do not fear death and have a reputation for viciousness. 

Ethnic Koreans from China started arriving in Korea in the late 1990s and settled in the Garibong-dong area of Seoul. There a gang from Yianbian, China clashed with one from Heilongjiang in 2000 and was pushed out. But in 2004 the Yianbian gang regained its dominance. Police estimate there are some 2,000 Chinese gangsters in Korea who are part of 16 groups linked with either of the two gangs. They are involved in gambling, prostitution, illegal smuggling, telephone fraud and drug trafficking. 

More recently, Vietnamese gangs, including a gang from Hanoi, have been increasing their clout. They open gambling parlors near factories and engage in loan sharking, prostitution and violence. Gangs from the Philippines, Thailand and Bangladesh are also active. There are 1.26 million foreigners in Korea including illegal residents. Last year more than 9,000 foreigners were arrested on charges of murder, theft and other serious crimes. 

A police crackdown that ended early this month led to the arrest of 1,249 foreigners and 79 indictments. Most cases involved extortion and violence. And the foreign gangs are seeking to join hands with organized Korean crime. It is only a matter of time before they expand their reach into Korean society. The country needs to think twice about welcoming foreigners without proper screening. There has to be a system of background checks and records of visitors. Without it, Korea could be headed toward a dangerous future. 

By Chosun Ilbo columnist Oh Tae-jin