#1 Posted by Solanum (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey there! Solanum here, looking for some feedback concerning my super villain's bio. I'd like people to tell me [honestly] what seems vague, what needs more (or less) details, what's needed, or what's completely useless to the character's bio.

I'd appreciate the help and whatnot.

~Solanum

PS How do you like my pictures? I drew the two drawings and took the picture myself.
Post Edited:2007-06-07 15:23:24

#2 Posted by Shyft (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't anyone going to check it out and throw in there two cents?

#3 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

He sure said a lot for someone who doesn't talk. Just kidding man. If you feel it is vague go and add in detail what he lost and his battle with the creator. Or you can use the Comic Vine Woprld thread and write out your history in there. Then add the hyperlink and say something like, "Unravel the history of Solanum." You might have a lot of fun in the thread and get the ideas out of your head and onto a web page.

#4 Posted by Solanum (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"He sure said a lot for someone who doesn't talk. Just kidding man. If you feel it is vague go and add in detail what he lost and his battle with the creator. Or you can use the Comic Vine Woprld thread and write out your history in there. Then add the hyperlink and say something like, "Unravel the history of Solanum." You might have a lot of fun in the thread and get the ideas out of your head and onto a web page."

Thanks very much Zaraki.