ONE: Lord of the Rings and Movie World!

t1774ny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By t1774ny

SO. I recently received my Amazon orders! I bought a few things for a great price (including shipping) compared to the Australian retail price. I bought: 1) LOTR The Card Game, 2) Khazad-Dum Expansion Pack and 3) Six Adventure Packs.

I'm the type of person who likes to collect things, so when I see a game and it has expansions I need to buy all of it or none of it (ergo I don't touch D&D or I'll go in debt). I've opened everything and looked through everything and it looks amazing! All I need is a partner to play with! BUT since I'm a perfectionist, anal and a bit of an OCD... I need someone who know how to NOT fold cards when they play with it. I hate it when my games and books are not treated properly. I will go ballistic if a book I lent you (which I'm happy to) comes back (if ever) with pages folded or with the spine broken ( I will kill you.... metaphorically). Same goes to this game. Since I'm a HUGE Tolkien fan this game will be treated with great care just like my Sting sword (yes I have one!).

Back to the game! On the positive note since I bought it for such a great price I'm happy to share how much it costs (plus shipping) in AUS$. The only thing I was a bit bummed about was that I couldn't buy this one adventure pack (since it's only sold and shipped in the USA and Canada).

--------------------------------

Even more cool news. I just came back from my first Gold Coast (Queensland) trip! I went to all the amusement parks (except Sea World since I've been to the one in Sydney and Melbourne). My favorite one I have to say is Movie World (Warner Bros). Since it was my first trip I was entitled to blow my money there, which I happily did.

I bought: 1) a charm bracelet with some iconic DC and Marvel hero's signature sign. 2) I bought all the photos that the rides took. 3) A Batman dog tag (with my name and LOTR's address). 4) Hermione's wand (authentic) for a friend's 21st birthday gift (she doesn't know it yet but she's trying to guess what I got her) and for myself I got Dumbledore's wand and the Marauder's Map (all authenticated, so it all cost me A LOT of money, to which I do not regret... I think).

Also, I got to take photos with Batman, Batmobile, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Austin Powers, Scooby Doo gang, Bugs Bunny and Tweety.

--------------------------------

It's safe to say that I'm broke and a little tired. Fortunately I'll be un-broke soon but unfortunately uni has started so no rest for me... but it's ok! I've got a wand, a game and this new blog to keep me energized!

Oh yeah I wrote this blog 2x because my first got erased, I accidentally refreshed the page >:(