AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By AtPhantom
@Jezer said:
"If you are a conscious being, you automatically have any (what you call) power. If I'm an omniscient human, than I automaticlly have human abilities and power. If I'm an omniscient alien, than I automatically have that alien species powers. If I'm an omniscient ghost, I automatically have the power of ghosts.  An omniscient being, as a being or entity, has some sort of power. There's no such thing as something having no power/ability. Atoms can vibrate, space can expand, ect.Its there by default. "

THEORY!

I know every being has some sort of power. That's why I'm constantly avoiding practical examples. That's why I'm constantly emphasizing that I'm speaking from a theoretical point of view of a being whose only attribute is omniscience.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Jezer
@AtPhantom said:
" @Jezer said:
"If you are a conscious being, you automatically have any (what you call) power. If I'm an omniscient human, than I automaticlly have human abilities and power. If I'm an omniscient alien, than I automatically have that alien species powers. If I'm an omniscient ghost, I automatically have the power of ghosts.  An omniscient being, as a being or entity, has some sort of power. There's no such thing as something having no power/ability. Atoms can vibrate, space can expand, ect.Its there by default. "

THEORY!

I know every being has some sort of power. That's why I'm constantly avoiding practical examples. That's why I'm constantly emphasizing that I'm speaking from a theoretical point of view of a being whose only attribute is omniscience. "

Impossible. 

Look at the word being: 
Dictionary.com 
–noun
the fact of existing; existence (as opposed to nonexistence).
conscious, mortal existence; life: Ourbeingisasaninstantaneousflashoflightinthemidstofeternalnight.
substance or nature: ofsuchabeingastoarousefear.
something that exists: inanimatebeings.
a living thing: strange,exoticbeingsthatliveinthedepthsofthesea.
a human being; person: themostbeautifulbeingyoucouldimagine.
( initial capital letter ) God.
Philosophy.
a.
that which has actuality either materially or in idea.
b.
absolute existence in a complete or perfect state, lacking no essential characteristic; essence.  

If it's a "being", then it automatically has more attributes than simply being "omnscient". 
An omniscient being would have to have a medium for its existence, or a medium with which to apply the adjective "omniscient" .  
For example, an omnipotent book is a book. An omnipotent wizard is a wizard.
From this medium, you get more attributes.  

You can't use an adjective as a quality or attribute to describe nothing.
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@napoleon said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @napoleon said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick: and how the hell does that mean the omniscent guy will win. he is still just a human. and with an omnipotent being time doesn't really exist, he can learn how to use all of his unlimited power faster than time itself, an omnipotent doesn't have limited brain capacity like humans, it is as infinate as he wills it to be. in fact for him to be omnipotent the omniscent man would be a creation he made in his infinate wisdom "
So how are you saying he gains that power? By reading books? An Omnipotent can't just will himself to be all knowledgeable. He already needs to be all knowing to begin with.  If you were omnipotent and wanted to be smart, you can WILL all you want to, but you will not gain knowledge, you will only have to power to increase your data storage and the speed where it can transfer, but you STILL need to tranfer the data regardless. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" My point is that an omnipotent NEEDS trail and error! A Omniscient DOES NOT. "
what in God's name are you talking about. for the omnipotent to be omnipotent he must do EVERYTHING, so why the hell are you constantly putting limitations on the word? it doesnt make any God damn sence. an omnipotent doesn't need to learn from realty, he created it., he would have even meticulously designed every future. he doesn't aquire knowledge, he is it's creator. why the hell is that so hard to understand?. reality, thought, perseption are all in his design. so why the hell does he need to learn from what he's made?, from what is in esance an extetion of his will and soul and as such all experiance is his desire and since all of his creations are an extnstion of himself he experiances EVERTHING ANYWAY. your acting like an omnipent cant do what the hell he wants to, which is stupid because that is what the word means "
Being Omnipotent doesn't mean it knows anything. What is power to you anyway? Please tell me what you think power is before pushing Omniscient to the curve.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AtPhantom
@Jezer:  Aren't you the one saying omnipotent and omniscient beings spit in the face of impossibility? :P
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: i think omnipotence is the ability to do everything.
if you can do everything, you must have made everything. if you can make everything then you can bend everything to your will and be 
INFALLIBLE. also to do everything as stated you must be a duality of the univerce
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:
" @Jezer:  Aren't you the one saying omnipotent and omniscient beings spit in the face of impossibility? :P "
The Omnipotent can do the possible. The Omniscient can do the Impossible. 

Omnipotent can control what it only knows. Not things that it does not. That's where the two differ. 
The Omniscient knows about everything and nothing. 

It can destroy things by KNOWING that it isn't there. 
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Jezer
@AtPhantom said:
" @Jezer:  Aren't you the one saying omnipotent and omniscient beings spit in the face of impossibility? :P "
lol
Yeah, but it has to be a being/something first. 

An omnipotent/omniscient being has to have that attribute before it can utilize it to achieve something as impossible as - being an adjective, with no noun. (Like, "the cool bus." being "the cool". And arguing about whether "the cool" can beat "the car" in a race)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By AtPhantom
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @AtPhantom said:
The Omnipotent can do the possible. The Omniscient can do the Impossible.  Omnipotent can control what it only knows. Not things that it does not. That's where the two differ. The Omniscient knows about everything and nothing.  It can destroy things by KNOWING that it isn't there.  "
Omnipotent knows everything because it can know everything. Omnipotence>Omniscience. 
That last sentence is nonsense. You can't destroy something by knowing it's not there. You're not a reality warper. 
Also, this has absolutely nothing with my original post.
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watch this. I'm going to randomly type letters.  

kjsfkdjfkld erie  sdojsd jdiw erjekrj kf dkf dfjskc jdsf ijfr fjscsdskdjsdkljasd r kfjkfd feruufcisdsad.... 

Will the Omnipotent know what this means? Nope. But the Omniscient does. LOL

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Jezer
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @AtPhantom said:
The Omnipotent can do the possible. The Omniscient can do the Impossible.  Omnipotent can control what it only knows. Not things that it does not. That's where the two differ. The Omniscient knows about everything and nothing.  It can destroy things by KNOWING that it isn't there.  "

I don't think so. 

I mean, that's not what I'm saying. But, to each his or her own.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: 
YOU MAKE NO SENCE.
how can the creation do the impossible?
how can the creator be limited?
all i hear i hear coming from your mouth is nonsensical bolloks.
so, say the omnipoten being is the script writer, and the omniscent being is the charater, what your bassicaly saying is the character can write himself? or can write te future of the script writer?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By AtPhantom
@Jezer said:
"lolYeah, but it has to be a being/something first.  An omnipotent/omniscient being has to have that attribute before it can utilize it to achieve something as impossible as - being an adjective, with no noun. (Like, "the cool bus." being "the cool". And arguing about whether "the cool" can beat "the car" in a race) "
My point is that omniscience by itself is not enough to get you by. You need something extra. Some tiny little bit of power just to get you going. Omnipotence doesn't need anything. Omnipotence, by itself, presumes any other attribute you'd require to win, including omniscience.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: of course he will, he would have created your mind, he would bein your mind, he would of created the future. of course he'd FRICKEN KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@napoleon said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick:  YOU MAKE NO SENCE. how can the creation do the impossible? how can the creator be limited? all i hear i hear coming from your mouth is nonsensical bolloks. so, say the omnipoten being is the script writer, and the omniscent being is the charater, what your bassicaly saying is the character can write himself? or can write te future of the script writer? "
Know it's the other way around. The script writer is the Omniscient, while the character is Omnipotent. However, the script writer can choose whether to take away Omnipotent's power and give it so someone else.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Jezer
@AtPhantom said:
" @Jezer said:
"lolYeah, but it has to be a being/something first.  An omnipotent/omniscient being has to have that attribute before it can utilize it to achieve something as impossible as - being an adjective, with no noun. (Like, "the cool bus." being "the cool". And arguing about whether "the cool" can beat "the car" in a race) "
My point is that omniscience by itself is not enough to get you by. You need something extra. Some tiny little bit of power just to get you going. Omnipotence doesn't need anything. Omnipotence, by itself, presumes any other attribute you'd require to win, including omniscience. "

Okay. I agree.

However, we're not talking about "Omnipotence" vs. "Omniscience" in general, we're are talking about an Omnipotent Being vs an Omniscient being. 

An Omnipotent being would have to actually make a point to get any attribute it desires. It would have to desire it. So, it doesn't necessarily start off with omniscience or omnipresence or being bigger than the universe, ect.

On the otherhand, theoretically, an Omniscient being would know of this Omnipotent being. Even before it knew it was omnipotent.(assuming we aren't talking about an omnipotent creator or God), 
Before it could even choose to be Omniscient or Omnipresent. 

Thus, the Omniscient being could plan out a way of keeping the Omnipotent being from coming into existence. Or of keeping it from finding out it's omnipotent. Or from it ever wanting to fight the Omnscient being.

So, I give the advantage to the omniscient being.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Boneapart

no one seems to get this.
so i'll explain it.
to be omnipotent you would have to have created EVERYTHING, time, space, thought, matter, the futures. to do this you would have to be part of everything, because it is infused with your power, so you become instantly omnipresent and since you creaed EVERYTHING and designed it you would know EVERYTHING. also an omnipotent being would have created itself and as such could and can design itself however it god damn well likes (so any perseption it wants it is designed with), it can do this before creation. it would be eternal because time is simply it's creation and as such it has no begining and end. since the unierce and everything in i is his he can re-design it however he GODDAMN LIKES, AND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS OR DOES'NT HAPPEN IS SIMPLY HIS WILL. HE WOULD BE A DUALITY OF THE UNIVERSE SINCE ALL THING COME FROM HIM. HE WOULD BE ALL THAT IS YET SEPRATE FROM IT, HE WOULD BE LIMITED, YET INFINATE, HE WOULD BE INFALLIBLE, BUT ABLE TO PPROVE HIMSELF WRONG. he would be every possible thought and sensation and future, yet have a limited personality. you CANNOT put a limit n the limitless

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: 
no its not you idiot.
which one of them has the reponsibilty to do all?
if you say the omniscent thn you are offialy retarded
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@napoleon said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick:  no its not you idiot. which one of them has the reponsibilty to do all? if you say the omniscent thn you are offialy retarded "
Do you know why God is Omnipotent? It's because he was Omniscient in from the get go.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: no it's not.
if you have the power to make intelligence, then why would intelligance be what started it all?
it was power that allowed him to be inteligent then the power is the most important part, also intelligence isn't needed when you have the power to make anything you can think of fact. and because he made time he is infinate and always had that intelligence anyway
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: knowing things doesn't give you any power. it only doe's when power is attained by knowing things. the phisical existed before the mental, the mental means nothing without the phisical
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@napoleon said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick: no it's not. if you have the power to make intelligence, then why would intelligance be what started it all?it was power that allowed him to be inteligent then the power is the most important part, also intelligence isn't needed when you have the power to make anything you can think of fact. and because he made time he is infinate and always had that intelligence anyway "
Power is not the most important part. Power is energy! Energy is matter! How is anything of these physical attributes >>> something so abstract? It doesn't make sense. In order to use power you need to comprehend it 1st. How to do you comprehend if you have no knowledge? Is the omnipotent going to create books to read???? If he did create books, how would the inside of the book look like? Blank? random characters? 

You have to be all knowing first before you are able to have all power. 
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. You if there was a retarded Omnipotent God (Bizzaro), how will he utilize that power?? 

THe difference is.... You CAN NOT have  a retarded OMniscient God! You can not! LOL

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: what u are saying sounds like nonsenenical rablings.
power I the phisical. knowledge means absoulte shit without power.
i could be a carpeter, and i want to make a chair. the chair doesn't get made off of my thoughts, i have to phiscaly get the phisical meterial (e.g the wood) to make a chair, ero the wod is the mst important part. also i wouldn't have the thought to make a chair if wood didn't exist. so power is the most important part of any action. without the phisical exiting first then knoledge doesn't mean anything. knowledge is only bending power that existed before knowledge.

also what the hell are you talking about saying the omnipotent as to readbooks. he created the universe and all it's laws, why wouldn't he already know everything. he didn't know everything efore he created, everything is what he created. so that would be all possible thought, reality and the future.

you saying he shouldn't know anything about what he has created is like saying a stupid man wh writes abook doesn't know anything about the story he has written
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Boneapart

@ThaJuggernautKick said:

" Ok. You if there was a retarded Omnipotent God (Bizzaro), how will he utilize that power??  THe difference is.... You CAN NOT have  a retarded OMniscient God! You can not! LOL "

@ThaJuggernautKick: 
yes you can.
because knowledge is what he says it is.  

also power isn't energy it is the phical. nothing has meaning without the phisical
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: 
 @ThaJuggernautKick: i dont have time to listen throughother people's half baked theroy's. esspecialy from people theoloigans who dont believe omnipotence is possible.

possible or not it trumps omniscence.  

power IS superior to knowledge and an omnpotent God would be much superior to justand omnisent one.
an omnipotent one creates EVERYTHING even logic. an omniscent one has to interprt the world, and understand logic
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick: 
anyway were not argueing about theology.
God might have limits, he might need to follow logic in which cas knowledge is important.
but, we are argueing about a word. and the defination of omnipotence can't be changed to fit your ends. unlike omniscence, omnipotence isn't bound by logic so as a word it trumps omniscence.
  an example is fiction like comicbooks. the writter may be very stupid (omnipotent), but when he writes his story he knows everything and  
  can create the logicaly impossible o fit the story, as such he becomes infallible, he can then create an omniscent enity who can only ee thins with the logic thaat the writer has used. the wriitter is still superior in a fight, because he is above the logic of h creations despite not having to be clever. he can murder all of them because they are his cretions and they cant harm him because they are a figment of hisimagination. now multiply that example by infiaty and you'llsee why an omnipotent charactr always wins

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Lance Bastro

omnipotent has powers but omniscient has knowledge. so what is power without knowledge?

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Boneapart
@Lance Bastro: 

no, power is not without knowledge. I dont think you get it. An omnipotent has to create everything to be viewed as such otherwise he is only realy powerfull and not limitless power. If an omnipotent has to make everything, he can make it how ever he damn well wishes. An Omnipotent creates knowledge not the other way round 

An omnipotent by defintion has unlimited power. Power= ability, thus an omnipotent must have unlimited ability. Thus the 
omniscient must be a creation of the omnipoten or he isnt omnipotent. Thus any so called knowledge the omniscient has is only the allowed knowledge of the universe given to him by its creator, which HAS to be the omnipotent

The discusion becomes void when you assume the omnipotent cant do EVERYTHING. This disscussion if you think about it is very stupid. An omnipotent has means to exersize his powers for every event, the omniscient doesnt
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Omniscience being wins. All knowing beings are far too much to handle.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#181  Edited By beatboks1
@comicdude23 said:
" Omniscience being wins. All knowing beings are far too much to handle. "
I disagree. Omnipotence wins in a battle. The Phantom Stranger is Omniscient (or nigh) and he's not able to do that much in a battle. During Legends for example Darksied (who acknowledged the Strangers all seeing ability ) though very little of the Stranger (in fact laughed at him). Without the power to back it up (at least some sufficient power) knowing everything will not help you against someone with limitless power.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@beatboks1 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Omniscience being wins. All knowing beings are far too much to handle. "
I disagree. Omnipotence wins in a battle. The Phantom Stranger is Omniscient (or nigh) and he's not able to do that much in a battle. During Legends for example Darksied (who acknowledged the Strangers all seeing ability ) though very little of the Stranger (in fact laughed at him). Without the power to back it up (at least some sufficient power) knowing everything will not help you against someone with limitless power. "

True. But this battle can depend on the situation.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Boneapart
@comicdude23: Did you not read my post? It is Impossible for an omniscient to win. Knowledge means nothing without power, Power means everything, it makes knowledge have meaning. omniscience cannot really do anything logicaly because all of the means are in the hand of the omnipotent. Anything an omnipotent wills happens, that is not so with omniscience which requires phisical power to mean anything. Ergo your arguement is poorly thought out
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Boneapart
@comicdude23: There is no specialy situation. You are arguing that the creator of everything can be beaten. An omnipotent MUST be the creator being or he isnt truly omnipotent, this is not so with omniscience. Your arguement is like saying a small hammer made by the furnace can beat the furnace
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Omnipotent would make you Omniscient as well.....WTF lol This is a stupid debate! Was since page one!

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

If Omni was a god, science would be the brain and potent would be the hands. presence would be the legs and feet.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this in contribution to this thread:

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Dextersinister

@TheSecondOpinion: None of the characters listed are omnipotent and if they where called that's hyperbole, if you are truly omnipotent you can only ever be threatened if you allow it, none of the listed characters where ever omnipotent.

True onmipotent's can't be beaten.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#189  Edited By agent9149

An all knowing being will know how to defeat an all powerful being, but that doesn't mean the all knowing being has the power or range to do so.

An all powerful being will have the power to defeat an all knowing being, but that doesn't mean the all powerful being has the knowledge to do so.

Casublett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Casublett

Omnipotent technically means ALL POWERFUL and omniscience would be part of that subset.  Omniscient technically means all knowledge, and power isn't part of the equation.

It's always been strange to be that omnipotent beings in comics somehow didn't know everything too.

Omnipotent wins, hands down, if you truly understand the words meaning.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaJuggernautKick said:

Omnipotent: "I will kill you."

Omniscient: "How do you know if you can?"

Omnipotent: "I do not, but we will soon find out!"

Omniscient: "Ahh, but I already know you can't..."

Omnipotent: "How?"

Omniscient: "Because you do not have the knowledge to."

@Jezer said:

Person: "Omniscient being, do you know how to do .......?"

Omniscient being: "Yes"

Person: "Can you do.....?"

Omniscient being: "no"

Person: "Are you sure? Explain your answer to my first question, more indepthly. Do you know how to do....... and how?

Omniscient being: "Yes. You do it by doing A, B, C, and D"

Person: "Do you know how to do A, B, C, and D?"

Omniscient being: "Yes. You do this to achieve A. Then this to achieve B. Then this to achieve C and D."

Person: "Do you know how you, yourself can do all that stuff?"

Omniscient being: "yes."

Person: "So then, you can essentially do..........since you know how you can do ABCD, everything it takes to do it?"

Omniscient being: "Well....yes."

Person: "Again. Can you do....?"

Omniscient being: ".....................Yes"

@ThaJuggernautKick said:

There are:

• Knowledge
  • Power
  • and Means
Power > Means
Knowledge > Power

@Jezer said:

See, that's where we differ.

An omnscient being knows everything: and thus everything is possible.

Or

An omniscient beings knows everything: including what's possible and what's not possible. But wait, as under the umbrella of "everything"- it knows how to achieve the impossible, and thus nothing is impossible.

@ThaJuggernautKick said:

My point is that an omnipotent NEEDS trail and error! A Omniscient DOES NOT.

Very interesting indeed you guys. *Applaud*

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By FiMFTW

@Lance Bastro said:

omnipotent is all powerful and power is not knowledge.

The power to bestow knowledge is, however.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By dondave

Omnipotence ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Omnipotence erases Omniscience from existence.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Dextersinister

@Agent9149 said:

An all knowing being will know how to defeat an all powerful being, but that doesn't mean the all knowing being has the power or range to do so.

An all powerful being will have the power to defeat an all knowing being, but that doesn't mean the all powerful being has the knowledge to do so.

The omniscient will realize they can't beat the omnipotent, the omnipotent can give itself or remove whatever knowledge it wants or give the omniscient false information or just remove his omniscience altogether.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By renamed040924

Could the omniscient being convince the omnipotent one to just kill itself?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Dextersinister

@nickzambuto said:

Only if that where possible and only of the omnipotent allowed it to be possible in the first place. The omnipotent being can end the omniscient then and there with no words spoken, what use are words when someone can just will themselves to be aware of your intent rather than hear you out.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By renamed040924

@Dextersinister said:

@nickzambuto said:

Only if that where possible and only of the omnipotent allowed it to be possible in the first place. The omnipotent being can end the omniscient then and there with no words spoken, what use are words when someone can just will themselves to be aware of your intent rather than hear you out.

In theory, the omnipotent being can just make himself omniscient. There goes any chance of winning.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Dextersinister

@nickzambuto said:

@Dextersinister said:

@nickzambuto said:

In theory, the omnipotent being can just make himself omniscient. There goes any chance of winning.

That was pretty much the reason given why this thread was pointless.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Dextersinister said:

@nickzambuto said:

That was pretty much the reason given why this thread was pointless.

Yes, but look closer... "The omnipotentmakes himself omniscient"...

Therefore, the Omniscient wins.