Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 Only two votes in our tournament thread....lol

It's not funny,it sad =(

Now there is officially four votes....

Lets look on the bright side at least we are winning =D Since I'm here I might as well ask some questions...

Do you like rap music?

Favorite car?

Nick,Cartoon network or Disney?

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dccomicsrule2011:

Do you like rap music?

I'm really weird about rap music. Rap isn't my go to music, but I'm not the type to hate rap. I don't like the 'dumb' rap music a.k.a. Rick Ross. But I do appreciate the lyrical genius that comes with good rap. I listen to Jay Z, Kanye West, Lil Kim, and Nick Minaj (not her pop garbage, but her good stuff, like Did It On 'Em). I also like Eminem, Tinie Tempah and Macklemore. But it really depends on the song. I dont care for the songs that just talk about banging hoes and smoking weed. I want something profound, you get me XD?

Favorite car?

I'm not really a car person. I can barely tell the brands apart. But I do like watching Top Gear.

Nick,Cartoon network or Disney?

I only watch Cartoon Network for Adventure Time and Regular Show. I really only watch Nick for Legend of Korra. I use to watch Disney for Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I can't really decide which one I like more :/

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh!

I only like the ones that featured the original cast. I still think Pegasus is a pedophile.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: I'm really weird about rap music. Rap isn't my go to music, but I'm not the type to hate rap. I don't like the 'dumb' rap music a.k.a. Rick Ross. But I do appreciate the lyrical genius that comes with good rap. I listen to Jay Z, Kanye West, Lil Kim, and Nick Minaj (not her pop garbage, but her good stuff, like Did It On 'Em). I also like Eminem, Tinie Tempah and Macklemore. But it really depends on the song. I dont care for the songs that just talk about banging hoes and smoking weed. I want something profound, you get me XD?

I see where your coming from I feel the same way about Rick Ross,Lil Wayne and that god awful Soulja Boy.I surprisingly like Drake though =D

I only watch Cartoon Network for Adventure Time and Regular Show. I really only watch Nick for Legend of Korra. I use to watch Disney for Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I can't really decide which one I like more :/

I feel ya,the good cartons CN does has such as Young justice,Green Lantern TAS and Thunder Cats they cancel but crap like Almost Naked Animals and Annoying Orange is still coming on smh.

I only like the ones that featured the original cast. I still think Pegasus is a pedophile.

I love all Yu-Gi-Oh's! =D but you probably already know that.I do recall in the manga, Bandit Keith made a joke about Pegasus liking little boys O_o

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I can't take Drake all that serious sometimes because of his background. His street credibility isn't really there. I mean his songs are good, but I just don't 'feel' his music. I mean the first time I saw Drake rape, I was like Drake can walk!?

On the note of Cartoon Network. I goddamn hate Annoying Orange and Almost Naked Animals. Those shows are just terrible. The same can be said for Nick as well. I don't understand some of the shows they air like Planet Sheen and Monster and Robot. I barely watch Disney because most of the shows are those preteen junk. Also they're just plain boring lol.

Doesn't Pegasus' eye let him see through things? I mean, that guy is a creep with his long hair, creep eyes, and voice.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: I can't take Drake all that serious sometimes because of his background. His street credibility isn't really there. I mean his songs are good, but I just don't 'feel' his music. I mean the first time I saw Drake rape, I was like Drake can walk!?

Fair enough lol.

On the note of Cartoon Network. I goddamn hate Annoying Orange and Almost Naked Animals. Those shows are just terrible. The same can be said for Nick as well. I don't understand some of the shows they air like Planet Sheen and Monster and Robot. I barely watch Disney because most of the shows are those preteen junk. Also they're just plain boring lol.

I agree I think Annoying Orange is the worst show ever made period.Cartoon Network and Nick has fallen so far from there glory days it is not even funny.IMO Disney never was close to CN or Nicks level in terms of quality shows.

Doesn't Pegasus' eye let him see through things? I mean, that guy is a creep with his long hair, creep eyes, and voice.

Yep IIRC he can see through things and read minds. His voice is even more creepier in the Japanese version D=

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Favourite method of devouring a cat?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite method of devouring a cat?

Swallowing them whole.

Something like this:

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Does your trunk play the greatest adventures of Slick Rick?

Burger King or Mcdonalds?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Who is your favorite anime/manga question?

Am I asking to many questions?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dccomicsrule2011:

Does your trunk play the greatest adventures of Slick Rick?

I have actually never listened to Slick Rick before :O

Burger King or Mcdonalds?

Wendy's is the best.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it wanted to get to the other side :P

Anti-Humor is fun.

Who is your favorite anime/manga question?

I don't understand this question. Are you asking me who my favorite anime character is or what is my favorite anime question? I can't tell if this is a typo lol.

Am I asking to many questions?

No, never. Keep them coming.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oops I made a mistake lol I meant to ask who is your favorite Anime/mange character,but I put question there by accident.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oops I made a mistake lol I meant to ask who is your favorite Anime/mange character,but I put question there by accident.

Hmm...not sure who my favorite character is :/

Too many to pick lol

Top three are Ikari Shinji, Soul Eater Evans, and Riful of the West.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Nice choices,I'm kind of surprissed Riful is there though.

More questions

What is the longest you have ever went with out sleep?

Do you like Kool-Aid?

Favorite show on TV?

Have you ever been in a fight?

Who do you think is the most overrated character in the Battle Forum?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Nice choices,I'm kind of surprissed Riful is there though.

I love Riful. She is too awesome for words. I really hope she kills Priscilla :P

What is the longest you have ever went with out sleep?

Roughly four days. I took .50 grams of Molly and couldn't sleep at all. Luckily I crashed afterwards for roughly two days.

Do you like Kool-Aid?

No. I always hated it since I was a kid. i see people mix it with their beers o.O Why would anyone waste good booze by mixing it with shit!?

Favorite show on TV?

It was Teen Wolf when it was on (so goddamn happy it's back on tomorrow). Currently it's Regular Show. I use to love King of the Hill, but now that's over. I also love sitcoms like Will and Grace, Golden Girls, and the Big Bang Theory.

Have you ever been in a fight?

I'm a lover, not a fighter :P The closest I got to a fight was having a piece of glass stabbed into my left hand (I have an awesome scar now) and piece of glass was in my right shoulder (cool scar too). I wouldn't really consider it a fight, since I have an inhumane tolerance for pain, and the guy was clearly drugged up, drunk, or both. I wasn't sober either lol, but given my passive nature, I only decked him once to keep him off.

Who do you think is the most overrated character in the Battle Forum?

Flash or Zoom. I think they both tie.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's have a little Q&A session.

Ask me something. Anything. I dare you.

What is the meaning of life ?

Are we alone in the Universe ?

Does God really exist ?

Why does everything exist ?

Why did the chicken cross the road ?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

What is the meaning of life ?

The meaning of life is what you make of it. Life is to be lived.

Are we alone in the Universe ?

Nope. It's impossible.

Does God really exist ?

If you believe he does.

Why does everything exist ?

No reason at all. Everything exists because it willed itself into existence. Spontaneous, random acts of coincidence spawned the world we know. Out of nothing came everything. The eternal paradox.

Why did the chicken cross the road ?

Because it was chicking out the other side :D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Which is ironic Priscilla is my favorite and I'm rooting for her to kill Riful =D

Aww I love Kool-Aid it is my favorite drink D= in fact I'm drnking it as I type xD

More questions....

Do you own a smartphone?If so what kind?

Did you watch Barney as a kid?

If they fought who do you think would win out of my favorite animals a Gorrila or a Grizzly Bear?

Zombies,Vampires or Werewolves?

Whats the difference between dots and spots?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Which is ironic Priscilla is my favorite and I'm rooting for her to kill Riful =D

Priscilla is losing as of current. So I find that unlikely :)

Aww I love Kool-Aid it is my favorite drink D= in fact I'm drnking it as I type xD

I even find their mascot creepy....they drink from his head. They are like consuming his blood. WTF

Do you own a smartphone?If so what kind?

Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm one of those people who hate all Apple products because it stifles innovation and their enclosed platform is obsolete in the current age.

Did you watch Barney as a kid?

No. I watched Dragon Tale instead.

If they fought who do you think would win out of my favorite animals a Gorrila or a Grizzly Bear?

I'm thinking Grizzly Bear. Though to be honest, I don't know much about Gorillas.

Zombies,Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires all the way. They are overpowered.

Whats the difference between dots and spots?

Easy. Dots are small, while spots are bigger.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Egg comes first. Duh. Evolution says so. You can't have the chicken without the egg. Two t-rexes had sex and laid a chicken egg :D

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ask me some questions :D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Do you like the liabrary?

Pancakes of waffles?

If you tried could you slam dunk on a real basketball goal?

How fast can you run in a 40?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Do you do Ballet?=P

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Do you like the liabrary?

I actually don't like libraries at all. I think many librarians are mean and it's just overall very archaic in my opinion. I only go to the library when I have no choice. Also, while in college I actually caught people having sex in the library. So, I try to stay away from the library as much as possible lol.

Pancakes of waffles?

Waffles. They are superior to pancakes in every aspect.

If you tried could you slam dunk on a real basketball goal?

Probably not lol. I would probably can't dribble if my life depended on it.

How fast can you run in a 40?

I use to be able to run it in about 4.4 seconds. However, I displaced my patella bone and fractured it. So I can't really run that fast anymore. My leg has stiffen up after the surgery :(

How many fingers am I holding up?

Four fingers :P

Do you do Ballet?=P

Don't make fun of ballet :O I actually have done modern dance and some hip hop classes.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I actually don't like libraries at all. I think many librarians are mean and it's just overall very archaic in my opinion. I only go to the library when I have no choice. Also, while in college I actually caught people having sex in the library. So, I try to stay away from the library as much as possible lol.

That's funny it's the complete opposite for me I love Libraries for the most part and I never have problems with the Librarians =D you caught people having sex in the library?Okay....O_o

I use to be able to run it in about 4.4 seconds. However, I displaced my patella bone and fractured it. So I can't really run that fast anymore. My leg has stiffen up after the surgery :(

Aww man the sucks dude,I'm sorry to hear about that )=

Four fingers :P

How did you know? :O

Don't make fun of ballet :O I actually have done modern dance and some hip hop classes.

That sounds cool are you any god at dancing?I think I down right suck at it lol.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dccomicsrule2011: I wouldn't say I'm a great dancer, but I can follow a beat and do some moves. I mean dancing is really not that hard. All you need is confidence. Even if you look silly, as long as it follows the beat of the song and you exude confidence, no one is going to care. Also if people start hating, you just be like why you hating? Also, it helps if you take some drugs or drink beforehand, so you release your inhibitions :D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found this on the internet. I though it was both humorous and sad at the same time...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What rhymes with orange?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@warlock360 said:

What rhymes with orange?

Sporange. Duh, I thought everyone knew that :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: lol WTF is that from?

I got off my facebook feed. Supposedly it's an ad from a Christian group, who believe by praying, you can purge yourself of evil. I guess on their website, they say that homosexuals are evil and that Asians are homosexuals? I don't know. I was merely reading it on facebook and thought it was amusing enough to post.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: Ah, I see. You are right lol religion fanatic like this always give me a good laugh hehehe xD

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@omgomgwtfwtf: Blah! Kids freak me out..... I'm dating a girl with a kid, how do I deal with this? Little bastard beats me in Mario Kart all the time........... I really love the girl, but never wanted to be a father figure...........

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Blah! Kids freak me out..... I'm dating a girl with a kid, how do I deal with this? Little bastard beats me in Mario Kart all the time........... I really love the girl, but never wanted to be a father figure...........

What you need to do is have a nice long talk with the kid. Tell him straight to the face that you ain't his daddy and never will be. This will save the potential bonding problem that may occur and will snip the future 'daddy' nickname he may use for you. Also, don't forget to emphasize how much you aren't a father. You must be stern. He may cry. But you must be strong.

Ironically, I tend to bring my 7 year old brother around with me sometimes because I have to watch him, and some people consider him baggage. I'm like, this ain't your son or my son, so why you tripping? I ain't asking you for child support. It's a good way to separate the shallow people from ones who are least not so self-centered.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ever seen an anime in a language other than English or Japanese?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By laflux