• 132 results
#51 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: you misunderstand, I wish to know who is the dumbest dummy

#52 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Ah, I see. Well, I dunno who that would be. There are a lot of dumb people out there and even on this site, but given that intelligence is relative. I can't really pick one who would be considered the dumbest.

But if I did have to pick an idiot to win, it would be Peter Griffin. His stupidity has no limits and I find him to be so offensive, that I don't even know how people watch Family Guy. I also think Seth MacFarlane is not funny at all and shouldn't be allowed to write anything, but that is a whole separate issue all together.

#53 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I'll listen to ya rant

He's basically not funny. His whole entire career can be summed up as strange noises and bad sexual innuendos. Family Guy is atrocious and despite being labelled as adult comedy, its maturity level is non existent. Shows like the Regular Show and Adventure Time have more intelligent humor than any of his stuff. Also Family Guy fails when compared to other great shows like the Simpsons, South Park, and Futurama.

#55 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I don't think you want to dare me sir, that could get dangerous! Lol. -__- don't try me, any question u say?

#57 Posted by judasnixon (5463 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: I don't think you want to dare me sir, that could get dangerous! Lol. -__- don't try me, any question u say?

Ask away. Just don't be breaking comicvine rules or the law in the process lol.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Have you seen Gravity Falls?

I have seen bits here and there, but I am not entirely familiar with the show. People say it's like Regular Show, in terms of it's kookiness. But I haven't actually watched an entire episode before.

#59 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: if u say so - have you ever had intercourse with a penguin or any other exotic bird with more than one color?

#60 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21327 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: You like Tekken too?Awesome Tekken is my favorite fighting game as well:P You don't like basketball?No!!!!!!!!!

#61 Posted by judasnixon (5463 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: It's soooo funny! I like Twin Peaks for kids....... Plus Kristen Schaal is killing it on that show.

#62 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: if u say so - have you ever had intercourse with a penguin or any other exotic bird with more than one color?

Nope. I haven't had the luxury of sleeping with exotic animals. Though if I had to choose, a tiger would be on the top of my list.

@omgomgwtfwtf: You like Tekken too?Awesome Tekken is my favorite fighting game as well:P You don't like basketball?No!!!!!!!!!

I grew up playing Tekkan, so I am more used to it. Also, yeah, I don't like basketball. But to be fair, I don't like any American sports, aside from the occasional hockey.

#63 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon:

Seems pretty funny. I will give it a look on the old interweb.

@joshmightbe:

who?

I am person like you :)

what?

I am a human being. At least, I try to pretend to be one.

when?

I was born sometime in the last century.

where?

I live on the planet called Earth.

why?

I cannot answer that question. Life is a journey and we must figure out things for ourselves.

how?

I was conceived through sexual intercourse :O

#66 Posted by darkazrael999 (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: why a tiger? This is an actual question

Because tigers are majestic animals and great beasts. They are fearsome predators, but also beautiful creatures.

#68 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#69 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:What's the story behind your name?

That question has already been answered. You may find it on page 1 :O

#70 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by judasnixon (5463 posts) - - Show Bio

With the Quickness! Give us a weird random fact about you!

#72 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Wuz up with ur pic? Why do u have it?

It's a picture of Mordecai and Rigby. I like Regular Show, so I decided to change my avatar to them.

With the Quickness! Give us a weird random fact about you!

I'm left handed :D

#73 Posted by judasnixon (5463 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Sinister!!! No really that is where that term got coined....... Dirty south palmers coming from someone from the dirty south.......

#74 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Sinister!!! No really that is where that term got coined....... Dirty south palmers coming from someone from the dirty south.......

Lol. I know. So sad. I took Latin for 6 years. I picked up a few things :) Such as, despite common misconception, the word sophomore does not mean 'wise fool'.

#75 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Good nigh everybody. I leave you with this message:

Ut sis nocte levis, sit cena brevis!

#76 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21327 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by muhabba (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you believe that thd genre should be considered "Sci-Fi/Fantasy" or should it be 2 diffrent genres?

#78 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@muhabba said:

Do you believe that thd genre should be considered "Sci-Fi/Fantasy" or should it be 2 diffrent genres?

Well there are sub genres to these genres. So I already kind of consider them to be separate. While I'm not a fan of lumping them together, since there is a distinction between fantasy and Sci-Fi. I think most people would consider them make believe anyways and so, I see why they would place them together.

#79 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

What interested you in coming to Comic Vine? Did a friend inspire you? Did you search up a fight on google and found the battle forums as a search option? Just curious.

#80 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

What interested you in coming to Comic Vine? Did a friend inspire you? Did you search up a fight on google and found the battle forums as a search option? Just curious.

Yeah I just searched a battle on google and comicvine showed up as like the second result. At first I didn't make an account. Instead, I decided to stalk around, checking to see what this site had to offer. In the end here I am. Posting away :)

#81 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

skittiladee da la skittle dittle dee?

#82 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Same here, I searched up Goku vs Superman since that was the most popular battle of the time. I started out on Youtube were probably the dumbest debaters are. So I left YouTube for a while and one day I randomly searched on google and found a forum website (Comicvine), and browse through the website. What inspired to me to make an account were

A) I wanted to put my thoughts behind on Goku vs Superman.

B) I thought creating battles was cool when all the possibilities were out there.

#83 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

skittiladee da la skittle dittle dee?

Scat? I don't know what you are trying to say :'(

#84 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people like the threads I make...

#85 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21327 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people like the threads I make...

Why are you so sad?

#86 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Do you think Amon(being absolutely serious) could kill Vegeta given how Vegeta acts on a daily basis to people with low power levels?

#87 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Do you think Amon(being absolutely serious) could kill Vegeta given how Vegeta acts on a daily basis to people with low power levels?

Truthfully, I think it's completely plausible. Amon should be able to just give him a stroke, heart attack, pull the blood from his body, and/or total destruction of the flesh and internal organs. The psychic blood bending is basically the most overpowered skill in the Avatar Universe. However, if Vegeta was serious I think he could resist its effects and perhaps overpower Amon, like Korra and Mako did.

#89 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I really don't like seeing when people say Korra and Mako overpowered the bending lol, Mako was barely and that's only because Amon was distracted by someone else while doing his mental bending. He was surprised by Korra because she somehow got her air bending. Poor Amon :(

#90 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

How high is your vertical jump bro ?

#91 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I really don't like seeing when people say Korra and Mako overpowered the bending lol, Mako was barely and that's only because Amon was distracted by someone else while doing his mental bending. He was surprised by Korra because she somehow got her air bending. Poor Amon :(

Yeah, but if Vegeta managed to get off one move it would most likely kill Amon lol. However, given that Amon is serious versus Vegeta, he probably wouldn't let his guard down. He was pretty arrogant in Legend of Korra and had so many opportunities to win, but his ego got in the way.

#92 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

How high is your vertical jump bro ?

Hmm not sure. Probably a good 3 ft maybe, probably less. I use to play Volleyball, but don't anymore. So I will say maybe like 2 ft now, since I don't work out my lower body that much anymore.

#93 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8234 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by laflux (11116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Who do you like on here?

I like a lot of people on this site, such as Floopay, Dccomicsrule, Theguywiththeheadphones, Nerx, Laflux, etc. There are too many people to list.

Aw Chucks :DD. Its for my dashing humor and charm isn't it?

Since I'm here

5000 dollars or a Job at Comicvine?

First Tattoo?

Red or Black?

How old are you?

#96 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

Aw Chucks :DD. Its for my dashing humor and charm isn't it?

Exactly :P

Since I'm here

5000 dollars or a Job at Comicvine?

I actually think a job at comicvine would be awesome. My friend got an internship for Marvel comics this summer which made me so jealous. I was the one who told her that her writing major would be useless. Well she proved me wrong lol.

First Tattoo?

Well I got three tattoos at once. They were two Chinese words (heaven and earth), plus my brother's birthday.

Red or Black?

Black hands down.

How old are you?

I'm at the old ripe age of 20.

#98 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (21327 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio