• 132 results
#1 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's have a little Q&A session.

Ask me something. Anything. I dare you.

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: What is your favorite cartoon?

Favorite anime/manga?

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

Who is your favorite comic character?

Who is your favorite Viner?

#3 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Favorite Death Note Character

Favorite Soul Eater Character

One piece or Naruto

Favorite Drink

Favorite Food

Regular show or Adventure Time

#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10155 posts) - - Show Bio

Grrr, all my questions were taken by the two above....

Favorite music?

Would you ever willingly be 'together' with the same sex?

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @thatguywithheadphones: @dccomicsrule2011:

What is your favorite cartoon?

Currently it is Regular Show for American animation.

Favorite anime/manga?

Uh, can't pick just one. Top 3 are Wolf's Rain, Evangelion and Soul Eater.

Favorite color?

None. Each color has its place.

Favorite food?

Hmmm...this is too difficult to decide T.T I love too many foods. Top three are curry, dumplings, and philly cheese steaks.

Who is your favorite comic character?

Wow, this one is hard to decide as well. Top three are Ultron, Beta Ray Bill and Doctor Doom. I just love their back story and mind frame.

Who is your favorite Viner?

Too early to decide. I love all of you guys.

Favorite Death Note Character

Ryuk. I love his personality.

Favorite Soul Eater Character

Soul Eater Evans

One piece or Naruto

Sadly, I don't read One Piece. I know, how could I not!? So that being said I have to say Naruto.

Favorite Drink

Top three are Long Island Iced Tea, Classic Martini with gin, and tea from China.

Favorite Food

Already answered above

Regular show or Adventure Time

Regular Show

Favorite music?

Too hard to pick one. So my top three are Robyn, I Blame Coco, and the Killers. If I had to pick a genre, it would be House music.

Would you ever willingly be 'together' with the same sex?

I don't see any problem with that.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: wow I was expecting black star for the Soul eater question

Star wars or Star trek.

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: wow I was expecting black star for the Soul eater question

Star wars or Star trek.

I know. It's weird. I have a respect thread for Soul Eater and make a lot of battles for him, but I like Soul Eater Evans' personality. He has such a uniquely distinct personality imho.

As for the second question: neither. I was never very fond of either. I know more about Star Wars than Stark Trek, but that is because my little brother watches Star Wars: The Clone Wars and I play some of the games with him.

#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10155 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Favorite Regular Show character?
Goku or Vegeta?

Who would win in a fight: Poseidon or Neptune?

#9 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Favorite Regular Show character?

I love everyone in the show. But if I had to pick one specific person, it would most likely be Mordecai.

Goku or Vegeta?

Goku. Vegeta's arrogance makes him very off putting.

Who would win in a fight: Poseidon or Neptune?

They're both essentially the same character, but I would pick Poseidon.

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10155 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: If you had to pick either Comics or Manga, and you could only read from one of the choices, what would you pick?

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: If you had to pick either Comics or Manga, and you could only read from one of the choices, what would you pick?

A tough question...hmm...I would pick manga. I love American comics, but I started out reading manga and I will stick by it.

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you like on here? Who do you dislike on here? Do you like or dislike me?

#13 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

What should be my next tattoo...... Lykopis said it should be Hello Kitty on my left butt Cheek.......... Talk about a pain the ass.

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Who do you like on here?

I like a lot of people on this site, such as Floopay, Dccomicsrule, Theguywiththeheadphones, Nerx, Laflux, etc. There are too many people to list.

Who do you dislike on here?

I don't like calling people out, but there are a couple on this site, who I think are genuine trolls.

Do you like or dislike me?

I don't mind you. I find you to be a very opinionated individual and sometimes you can come off as insensitive. But I don't dislike you.

#16 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

What should be my next tattoo...... Lykopis said it should be Hello Kitty on my left butt Cheek.......... Talk about a pain the ass.

I think it should be a tattoo that is meaningful to you. As a heavily tattooed individual, I say go for something that has some personal significance for you. For example, I have the numbers of my brothers birthday tattooed on my arm.

@omgomgwtfwtf: What would yoou do for a Klondike bar?

I'm lactose intolerant, so I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike bar :P

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Your not missing much with a Klondike bar anyway :D I should not do this but I'm going to ask anyway.....Superman or Goku =P

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Your not missing much with a Klondike bar anyway :D I should not do this but I'm going to ask anyway.....Superman or Goku =P

Superman. No contest :p

#19 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10155 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Who do you like on here?

I like a lot of people on this site, such as Floopay, Dccomicsrule, Theguywiththeheadphones, Nerx, Laflux, etc. There are too many people to list.

Who do you dislike on here?

I don't like calling people out, but there are a couple on this site, who I think are genuine trolls.

Do you like or dislike me?

I don't mind you. I find you to be a very opinionated individual and sometimes you can come off as insensitive. But I don't dislike you.

Ah okay thanks for your honest opinion. No idea why I asked it was just a spur of the moment type thing. I would not say I am insensitive but I can understand why I may off like that sometimes.

Uh you like Transformers?

#22 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I have watched the entirety of Generation 1 with my brother on Netflix. I have also watched Transformers Prime with him on the Hub. I also played both, War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron with my brother. I think they're cool, but by no means am I an expert on them lol.

#24 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I really want to get the Banksy art he did on Rampart Street from my city of New Orleans for my hurricane Katrina tattoo on the left side of my back, and my tattoo artist and friend really wants to do it. Then my back would be covered and done, but that is a $400 tattoo on a discount, and I just don't have the cash........

#26 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I really want to get the Banksy art he did on Rampart Street from my city of New Orleans for my hurricane Katrina tattoo on the left side of my back, and my tattoo artist and friend really wants to do it. Then my back would be covered and done, but that is a $400 tattoo on a discount, and I just don't have the cash........

$400 flat rate for a tattoo of that on your side back is a very good deal. While you may not have the money now, perhaps you should ask if you can do a payment plan? If you know your tattoo artist well enough, he might help you out. Also, while I do appreciate great art, I feel like you should contact the artist and ask his permission to duplicate the artwork. While, it might sound tedious, I think you should respect the artist and ask for his permission. However, that is up for you to decide.

#27 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I have watched the entirety of Generation 1 with my brother on Netflix. I have also watched Transformers Prime with him on the Hub. I also played both, War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron with my brother. I think they're cool, but by no means am I an expert on them lol.

Ah okay,well if you are interested in it I suggest giving Beast Wars a watch some time.

#28 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure Banksy will be fine with it....... No one Knows who Banksy is........ You should watch Exit At The Gift Shop on netflicks......

#29 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Ah okay,well if you are interested in it I suggest giving Beast Wars a watch some time.

I watched Beast Wars when I was smaller. It's the one where they turn into animals rather than vehicles, right?

I'm sure Banksy will be fine with it....... No one Knows who Banksy is........ You should watch Exit At The Gift Shop on netflicks......

I have watched part of it on Netflix, I never finished it. It's the documentary about the street artist from LA. I should most likely finish it, but my short attention span won't let me sit through more than a hour of anything without a break.

Also if you don't feel like contacting Bansky, I think it would be nice if you at least had his signature tattooed as well. You may not want that, but it would given the original artist the recognition and credit.

#30 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:I would love to contact Banksey, but he is a wanted criminal, and you can't find that cat..... .

#32 Posted by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Have I ever asked you your favourite method of destroying a planet? Because I ask everyone that.

#33 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:I would love to contact Banksey, but he is a wanted criminal, and you can't find that cat..... .

Ah, that would make a man hard to find. ^_^

Have I ever asked you your favourite method of destroying a planet? Because I ask everyone that.

For some reason I would love to see the world destroyed by it's own weapons. Like mass bombings and nuclear missiles going off. Something very epic. Just watching the whole world just literally on fire. It would add an ironic twist to the tragic end of humanity.

#34 Posted by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite Attack On Titan character?

#35 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite Attack On Titan character?

Not sure. Haven't watched enough of the anime to figure who I like more.

#36 Posted by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

why do i have to go to work today?

#39 Edited by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did you come from ?

#40 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any sidekicks?

#41 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: What are your thoughts on Sailor Moon?

I use to watch when I was smaller. I thought it was awesome. In retrospect it reminds me of Saint Seya.

why do i have to go to work today?

Well, Memorial Day is not a banking holiday. So many places are still open. Perhaps you should have asked for a day off in advance?

Where did you come from ?

I came from the great beyond. Actually, I came into conception because my mom was drunk one night and didn't use birth control :X

Do you have any sidekicks?

I'm currently flying solo. If someone wants to be the Rigby to my Mordecai, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

She actually might be my favorite. She's such an odd ball, but that what makes her unique.

#42 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok lets try asking you few f&*king weird question...

1. If you got one free celebrity murder, which you MUST use, but you would get to walk away free with no problem. Which celebrity would you kill?

2. How old where you when you had your first ROMANTIC kiss?

3. Ever had hots for a teacher?

4. What is more important to you

a) Respect

b) Love

c) Money

#43 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

1. If you got one free celebrity murder, which you MUST use, but you would get to walk away free with no problem. Which celebrity would you kill?

Difficult question, seeing as I allowed to kill only one celebrity lol. It would probably pick someone like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton. They literally have no value in society.

2. How old where you when you had your first ROMANTIC kiss?

Sadly no one yet. I have kissed plenty of people, but none have grown beyond past casual relationships. I'm not an easy person to be intimate with I guess. Unless you mean by like first kiss, which would have happened at 18. I know that is super late to be having my first kiss, but I'm not a very intimate person.

3. Ever had hots for a teacher?

Of course. Everyone has. My English and Geometry teacher were hot. They were barely out of college and barely older than the students they taught lol. Funny story, being that I actually ran into one of my teachers at a college party...it was awkward to say the least, given that I didn't go to school that day lol.

4. What is more important to you

a) Respect

b) Love

c) Money

This one is hard for me to answer. While I think love and respect are more important than money, the practicality of having lots of cash outweigh my moral obligation to go with the former.

#44 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

What's you opinion of shinji from evagelion as a character? I found kind of tolerable imo.

#45 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

What's you opinion of shinji from evagelion as a character? I found kind of tolerable imo.

Ikari Shinji is one of my favorite characters of all time :D Sometimes he does get annoying with his whining, but for the most part it's understandable. I mean he's probably one of the most fucked over characters in fiction lol.

#46 Posted by frogdog (3252 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: The origin of your username?

It's one of my most used phrases in life. I always say 'what the fuck' whenever something bad happens. My best friend always said 'oh my god'. Together it became out catchphrase for anything that happened, whether good or bad, so in honor of that, I chose it as my username.

#48 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25144 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: What is your favorite planet besides Earth?

Do you believe in ghost?

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter?

The Black Mamba or King James?

#49 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

dumnest dummy of all dummies?

#50 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

What is your favorite planet besides Earth?

Well the moon is not a planet, so it doesn't count. So eh, I don't know, Saturn? It has the funny rings :D

Do you believe in ghost?

Yes. I believe they exist on a separate plane from this one, but can be present in this realm.

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter?

I don't really play either, so it I really don't have a favorite. I was always a Tekkan fan :P

The Black Mamba or King James?

This might make you hate me. But I really don't care for basketball. Lebron James and Kobe Bryant are just regular basketball players to me D:

@betatesthighlander1:

dumnest dummy of all dummies?

I wouldn't consider myself dumb, but I wouldn't consider myself exceptionally intelligent either. I'm average I guess ^_^