Okay This is when id cut it off

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Alright reading a recent story of a family who love having children, they just had their 19th CHILD!! They are talking about wanting more and more. I started thinking how crazy they are, and then wondered whats the record for babies born to one woman and i found something insanly crazy. 

"The highest officially recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the first wife of Feodor Vassilyev** (1707-1782) of Shuya, Russia. Between 1725 and 1765, in a total of 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets. 67 of them survived infancy."

The greatest number of children born to one woman is 69. The 'lucky' lady was a Russian peasant who gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets between 1725 and 1765. She also holds the world record for giving birth to the most sets of twins and sets of quadruplets.  " 

67 of them survived infancy. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HOLY SH!T. I do not want this new family of potential record breakers to have anymore, because the chances of these children growing up an being Dbags an Aholes is greatly heightened when having multiple children. So my suggestion is CUT IT OFF!!!

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tyler Starke

They must be rich to afford all those kids. I wonder though,at what point does going through labor become as easy as dropping a deuce for this lady. I think it was after the 12th kid

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild
@Tyler Starke:
hhahahahahahahaha
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian

They obviously like having kids but can they afford to raise them properly? That's my question.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theworldbreaker

even though this has nothing to do with te topic 
How do i make a forum? (I am level 6 2725 xp)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I think if I have 2 kids... that will be enough for me... 3 is pushing it... I will probably have to get married again to have 3... or trick around on the side... God Forbid of course... 
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
@King Saturn:
HAHAHAHAHA 

i have two now and for some reason i agreed to have two more in the future. THAT WILL BE IT for me
Dreamspinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dreamspinner

Wow. I wouldn't want to spend half of my life pregnant. O.o

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

3 is my limit. Maybe 4 if my wife can convince me and I am financially stable. But, as long as these people don't relay on the government to pay for them than I say let them have another one if they want too. But, to try to break the world record is just stupid because of the population problem we have right now. Sometimes I think China was right.....
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

I would just start calling them numbers after a while.

Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Retro_Metro
@aztek the lost said:
" hey but what about the record for most children from a man? that is surely in the hundreds if not thousands...I wouldn't mind a record like that, just avoid those child support bills like crazy and it could be fun "
*Shivers* >.<  Horrible...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@Darkchild said:
" @King Saturn: HAHAHAHAHA  i have two now and for some reason i agreed to have two more in the future. THAT WILL BE IT for me "
even 4 is not bad... but once you start hitting anything past the lucky number ( 7 ) I think you are in for a ride through Hell you were never expecting... 
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild
@Warsman said:
"I would just start calling them numbers after a while. "
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
@King Saturn:
screw that no way in hell am i being my grandmother who had 9 children 

AworkofArt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AworkofArt123

This couple must be missing a huge something in their lives. There is definitely some underlying  psychiatric issues going on in their heads. Some huge hole inside them where they have the "need" to keep having children. It is definitely mental...

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmoothJammin
@AworkofArt123:
Or they dig the publicity. They must've thought "well hey octomom did it why the hell can't we?" I'd go nuts somewhere along #'s 3-4, ughh