Oh Comicvine, you so silly!

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

i lol'd
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mikethekiller

What's so silly?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

If we pay will the site still suffer from unattended cliches?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

lol wut? 

BB

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

I bought one.

Am I a sucker for doing so?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_

You know what's silly? People who b!tch about Comic Vine when they don't even have to come here. You dislike it that much, you dislike the people and the level of debaters here that much, then guess what? You don't actually have to come here instead of just coming in and fussing about everything. There's another site that you are WELL aware of that caters exactly to your needs. Feel free to stay over there.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Billy Batson
@The Dark Huntress said:

You know what's silly? People who b!tch about Comic Vine when they don't even have to come here. You dislike it that much, you dislike the people and the level of debaters here that much, then guess what? You don't actually have to come here instead of just coming in and fussing about everything. There's another site that you are WELL aware of that caters exactly to your needs. Feel free to stay over there.

oh snap! 

BB

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking

i guess being constantly rerouted might be an entice to pay or maybe stop the ads.

and yes, to the answer of being a sucker.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Makes me feel guilty, like I'm in a club I don't belong to....almost, I love this place....just broke :(

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#10  Edited By AssertingValor

i will next year........

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By Dracade102

Saving up in my Storm-Trooper piggy bank for one...

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
@Donovan Montgomery

the best part this club doesnt have bouncers to kick you out  and actually want you to come in....

@Dracade102

i would but you know......... i use it to buy beer and other vices plus the fact that there is no real incentive for me to do so.
Matter of fact a lot of us old dogs should have be getting paid for our presence since the beginning.. >=)
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Kallarkz
@The Dark Huntress said:

This this and this =)
The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#14  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

The text seems to have Red L.A.M.P. writen all over it (or it seems like something he would say)

@The Dark Huntress said:

Amen sister! I agree it is not silly to have something like that on the top of the pages if it suports the site.

@Donovan Montgomery said:
Makes me feel guilty, like I'm in a club I don't belong to....almost, I love this place....just broke :(
Yeah same here.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

you know she is wrong, right?
Dont support her post, its the same school yard argument strategy used on other kids who disagree or have a different opinion difference is one is an adult and should know better.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:

Why should we pay for a site that is mostly user filled? How much of the wiki was done by the staff? If the staff weren't doing vids.....the users would. How do I know this ....cause it was done before. 
If it ever goes ....all pay site....I'm gone. I don't mind the ads cause I know they pay the bills. But don't expect me to pay for a site that really has only gotten worse since the CV2.0 mark.
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By cyberninja
@The Dark Huntress said:

In your face prodigy.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@The Dark Huntress said:

Damn You So Pleasant!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's DA COOL SHEET.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By castleking
@cyberninja:

in your face to your face!

@Hawk said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Why should we pay for a site that is mostly user filled? How much of the wiki was done by the staff? If the staff weren't doing vids.....the users would. How do I know this ....cause it was done before.  If it ever goes ....all pay site....I'm gone. I don't mind the ads cause I know they pay the bills. But don't expect me to pay for a site that really has only gotten worse since the CV2.0 mark.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Hawk said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Why should we pay for a site that is mostly user filled? How much of the wiki was done by the staff? If the staff weren't doing vids.....the users would. How do I know this ....cause it was done before.  If it ever goes ....all pay site....I'm gone. I don't mind the ads cause I know they pay the bills. But don't expect me to pay for a site that really has only gotten worse since the CV2.0 mark.
Ain't that the F****** truth.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#21  Edited By AssertingValor

people still talking about this?...........

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ebuchanan said:
people still talking about this?...........
It's been like two hours......lol.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Hawk said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Ain't that the F****** truth.
pfff.. glad to see more people not following blindly
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch

MY EYESSSSS

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle
@Hawk said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

Amen brother,
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By castleking

i dont see why staffers are the only one getting paid i think wiki posters deserve a piece of the proverbial pie >_>

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk Completely and utterly missed my point. Which, if you read it, didn't have anything to do with paid accounts.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Vortex13
@The Dark Huntress said:

Actually, I have no idea what site you are referring to..... I don't know how to work the internet that well.... or my iPod....I have no idea how to check text on my old phone and now I have to figure it out with a new phone, thanks sis! I hate technology. But I have no issue with this site, so I'm not one of the people you're aiming this at sooooo YAY, I like comicvine, I just have zero money.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By castleking

i want to know what is this other site and what needs they cater for?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
@Hawk Completely and utterly missed my point. Which, if you read it, didn't have anything to do with paid accounts.
Then you missed the point of the thread......The OP is talking about the Upgrade by paying.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By castleking

you the man Hawk!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk No. The OP is taking the opportunity to bash CV just as he has been doing the past few months. Trust me, I didn't miss the point.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hawk
@castleking: DH is one of my best friends on the site......but come on.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By castleking
@Hawk:
fine...

you arent the man..
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Westlife
@Dracade102 said:
Saving up in my Storm-Trooper piggy bank for one...
This. Except mine's a Death Star 1.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
@Hawk No. The OP is taking the opportunity to bash CV just as he has been doing the past few months. Trust me, I didn't miss the point.
Mind reader ........ I still ain't paying.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By castleking

a mutant? O_o
that would explain how she can do quest so fast.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mercy_

@Hawk said:

@The Dark Huntress said:
Mind reader ........ I still ain't paying.

I'm not saying that you should.

@Hawk said:

Love you, too. :)

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SmoothJammin

I would pay if they promised me a date with the cute girl
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:

@Hawk said:

Click. Save as DH professing her love/ I knew it!
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mercy_

@Hawk said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Hawk said:

Click. Save as DH professing her love/ I knew it!

-__- loving somebody and being in love are two very different things. Don't go getting the wrong impression ;p

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress: Puts his pants back on. LMFAO
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By difficlus
@The Dark Huntress said:

o_O never seen you so winded up

@Hawk said:

At the same time this is not illogical. 
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

that is the first thing I noticed when I saw the new page but I guess they did that on purpose

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vortex13

What is the other site? Not going to go there of course, learn how to operate a new site format? No thanks! I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, I am technologically inept.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hawk
@haydenclaireheroes said:
that is the first thing I noticed when I saw the new page but I guess they did that on purpose
I didn't even see it.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mercy_

@difficlus: I'm just so freaking tired of people from CL coming and bashing CV. They have a forum that suits their needs perfectly, so if they hate CV and the quality of its battle forum so much, then what's the point coming here? There isn't one, other than to complain, pimp out their site and stir up trouble.

No Caption Provided

Do you see my point now? The thread's intent isn't to open up a discussion about why people should or shouldn't be paying members, it's simply to bash CV.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wise Son
@The Dark Huntress said:

Ohh, no she didn't!
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vortex13
@The Dark Huntress said:

@difficlus: I'm just so freaking tired of people from CL coming and bashing CV. They have a forum that suits their needs perfectly, so if they hate CV and the quality of its battle forum so much, then what's the point coming here? There isn't one, other than to complain, pimp out their site and stir up trouble.

No Caption Provided

Do you see my point now? The thread's intent isn't to open up a discussion about why people should or shouldn't be paying members, it's simply to bash CV.

What a jerk. I see what you mean now.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By difficlus
@The Dark Huntress said:

No Caption Provided

Did you really save that on your computer? Come on Huntress you're not the type to try and hold things over people. I agree with you though. But at the same time what Hawk says isn't exactly wrong. People won't pay for something they don't think gives them the required level of satisfaction out of spending their money. Simple economics. At the same times they don't have to complain all the time. I get that.