Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TazzMission

i am marking the f out right now

they just announced tonight

one of WWE’s most iconic and exciting Superstars will take his place in sports-entertainment history on Saturday, April 5, 2014. It was announced today that Ultimate Warrior will return to WWE after an 18-year absence be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at a ceremony at New Orleans Arena, as a part of the WrestleMania XXX festivities.

"The Ultimate Warrior was the most intense, colorful, competitive and outspoken Superstar in sports-entertainment history, and his contributions to WWE were extraordinary," said WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. "We are thrilled to induct The Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame."

When his trademark theme music hit, Warrior would burst out of the dressing room and sprint towards the ring, causing a frenzy of excitement amongst WWE fans. Inside the squared circle, Warrior was an intense competitor and responsible for many of the most memorable moments in WWE history.

At the inaugural SummerSlamin 1988, he defeated the Honky Tonk Man in record time to win his first of two Intercontinental Championships. Two years later, Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan to become WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI in one of the most exciting matches to ever take place on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

Warrior would continue to captivate audiences around the world with epic encounters against legendary Superstars like Undertaker and Randy “Macho Man” Savage. After a storied career that also saw him rekindle his rivalry with Hogan in WCW, Warrior stepped away from the ring in 1998. Last year, he was featured in the WWE2K14 video game as a downloadable character, giving the next generation of WWE fans a chance to “feel the power of the Ultimate Warrior.”

source

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame/ultimate-warrior-wwe-hall-of-fame-2014-26175605

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting... I wanna see him Wrestle again.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Not surprised. He did come out in WWE 2k14.

(+)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be interesting...

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TazzMission

Not surprised. He did come out in WWE 2k14.

(+)

well dont forget warrior owns the ultimate warrior charachter and wwe did put that dvd out on him but im just glad they worked there shit out in the end.

also seeing as we got him in the hof all we need now is jake the snake roberts, razor ramon, macho man and owen hart

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@tazzmission: Yeah but as far as I know Macho Man will never be inducted. In one interview I heard Macho Man's brother say Macho Man did not want to be inducted if the WWE did not induct everyone from his family. I remember hearing Macho Man's brother say the WWE can do it with out their blessing but they will never give them a blessing without fulfilling his wish to induct his family as well.

II. I think it is better to get one fan favorite in the WWE HOF a year than to get all of them in one year. Or else, there will be fewer views since only the unappreciated and overlooked wrestlers will be inducted.

(+)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultimate Warrior. Agruably the poster boy for Roided up Beefcakes who couldn't wrestle..............

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never loved another man the way I love The Ultimate Warrior

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DoomGuy

@laflux: Wut? You're crazy. 60's-90's wrestling >>>>>>> soap opera crap nowadays

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomguy: Did he do steriods? Could he wrestle? Whether Wrestling back then was better than it is now, wasn't the point. If Cena had the in ring skills of either Hogan or Ultimate Warrior, people would bust their gut about how he couldn't wrestle even more than they do right now.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Ultimate Warrior still put on a sHow tHougH and tHat's arguably tHe most important tHing.

June'sVeryOwn

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Idk. I think he is a pretty good wrestler. and I don't really have a problem with steroid use in wrestling, honestly.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Ultimate Warrior. Agruably the poster boy for Roided up Beefcakes who couldn't wrestle..............

he was in my town 2 years ago and he was charging 80 bucks a autograph at this local wrestling promotion. sadly i didnt go but i guess the line was so huge it took up a whole block. he dosent do autograph signings a lot so but still thats crazy as to how many people showed up

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By M3th

@laflux: On an interview I listened to Randy Savage's brotHer said tHe WWE wanted to induct Randy Savage into tHe HoF, but Randy Savage said He wouldn't unless tHey would induct His wHole family.

Now, Randy Savage's brotHer says He will not give tHe WWE His blessing unless tHey fulfill Randy Savage's wisH. His brotHer said He doesn't tHink He deserve to being tHe HoF but He can't go against Randy Savage's wisH.

June'sVeryOwn

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He deserves it

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad
@m3th said:

@laflux: On an interview I listened to Randy Savage's brotHer said tHe WWE wanted to induct Randy Savage into tHe HoF, but Randy Savage said He wouldn't unless tHey would induct His wHole family.

Now, Randy Savage's brotHer says He will not give tHe WWE His blessing unless tHey fulfill Randy Savage's wisH. His brotHer said He doesn't tHink He deserve to being tHe HoF but He can't go against Randy Savage's wisH.

June'sVeryOwn

Now I wish I'm Randy's relative.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Haha... So so true...

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

as is a-rod for the new york yankees so your point?