#5551 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I saw him develop from early UFC until now

and Genki Sudo is badass

#5552 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio
#5553 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of feel sorry for Frankie Edgar... I mean technically he could have won that second fight with Benson Henderson... and he did well against Jose Aldo too...

#5554 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5555 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how Anderson Silva's Boxing would stand up against a Chad Dawson ?

#5556 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio
#5557 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Jason David Frank aka The Green / White / Red / Black Power Ranger still doing MMA ? I remember when he was talking about going pro after a few amateur fights. The idea of the White Tiger Power Ranger fighting Jon Jones in the UFC amuses me to this day.

#5558 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Silva hanging with Dawson. I can see Silva's Bobbing and weaving to be topnotch. But I do think that Dawson will be able to beat Silva by points but not that much. I doubt Dawson can floor Silva.

But if Silva gets to do his teap kick, Dawson could get noodle legs... Then Dawson signature bodyslams Silva into the ground ala Hopkins and then Silva would gogoplata him...... And then Ward interrupts with a kick to Silva's head and goes for the pin. But then Bones saves Silva and does his signature elbow to Ward. 1-2-3! Count out! Ding! Ding! Ding!

#5559 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@gambler: john or sudo?

I was expecting Genki in the video... Was like "So there's Big John... Where the hell is Sudo?!?!?!" Ahahaha!

#5560 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5561 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

I can see Silva hanging with Dawson. I can see Silva's Bobbing and weaving to be topnotch. But I do think that Dawson will be able to beat Silva by points but not that much. I doubt Dawson can floor Silva.

But if Silva gets to do his teap kick, Dawson could get noodle legs... Then Dawson signature bodyslams Silva into the ground ala Hopkins and then Silva would gogoplata him...... And then Ward interrupts with a kick to Silva's head and goes for the pin. But then Bones saves Silva and does his signature elbow to Ward. 1-2-3! Count out! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ha Ha... I remember when Dawson did John Cena's Attitude Adjustment on Bernard Hopkins... great stuff. Won't fly with Silva though.

#5562 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

How was the calls that some of the refs were making. Some of them were ridiculous! Anyone that didn't see Jon Jones toe snapping replays...here it is:

#5563 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

...And here's the epic interview that he gave, during the time he found out his foot was broken (after the fight and decision). Lol

#5564 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

#5565 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the battle between Nick Diaz and hawaii's own, Mike Aina in the EliteXC event.

One of the best fights I've ever seen.

#5566 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5567 Posted by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

#5568 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Vitor Belfort just earned himself another shot at the Middleweight Title IMO... the way he beat Rockhold was totally epic

#5569 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

#5570 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Pettis is such a Beast with Striking. I wonder how he will do with a Jose Aldo though... two incredible fighters.

#5571 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Holloway got robbed of his win tonight! I think it's time for some new judges in the UFC!!

#5572 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

JDS set to lose again to Cain.

Cowboy just can't get it done against elite guys.

#5573 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Junior Dos Santos put a hurting on Mark Hunt...

Cain Velasquez finished Bigfoot in the 1st Round !

Wow

PS : That boy Glover Teixeira is a Beast

#5574 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5575 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, JDS messed up Mark Hunt...

It was a nice run for Hunt though... it was bound to stop eventually. It's just the way it did... Sheeeit !

#5576 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

New main event for UFC 161

Updated: May 21, 2013, 5:07 PM ET

A light heavyweight bout between former UFC champion Rashad Evans and Dan Henderson has been promoted to the main event of UFC 161 on June 15 in Winnipeg, Canada.

Interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao was originally scheduled to headline the pay-per-view event against challenger Eddie Wineland, but withdrew due to torn ligaments in his foot.

GO DAN HENDERSON GO!

#5577 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#5578 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain put down Bigfoot so quick in the 1st Round... that surprised me as well.

I am curious to see if Glover can handle Bones in the Cage now...

#5579 Edited by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Silva was a retard in that match, goddamn

he lost his mind

#5580 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Silva was a retard in that match, goddamn

he lost his mind

But Anderson Silva does that quite a bit though... when he drops his hands and just lets guys hit him... he did it recently against Stephan Bonner actually and also against Yushin Okami just to name a couple...

#5581 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: He did that with maia, but weidman did the smart thing to clean his clock

problem is that will silva take the rematch? looks as if he lost his drive in the post fight question

#5582 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: He did that with maia, but weidman did the smart thing to clean his clock

problem is that will silva take the rematch? looks as if he lost his drive in the post fight question

Yeah, the difference was that Weidman was able to Connect with something solid in his punches on Spider's head.

In any case, I don't think we will see Silva vs Weidman 2... might not see Silva for a while honestly.

#5583 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Got no drive,but it is the change of the era

as predicted in the curse of the poster

#5584 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather see Vitor Belfort vs Chris Weidman anyways...

#5585 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go to my grave saying that Silva threw the fight. Not for money or anything, but for sheer boredom. He didn't care. Who say's "Hey, Weidman is the greatest now. I'm tired so I'm not fighting for the championship anymore."

#5586 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

All I'm seeing is $$$$$

I knew he was gonna finish the legend in the 2nd!

#5587 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight that stole the show is oliviera and edgar

Best KO is gonzaga

#5588 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

\

No Rory for you peoples

#5589 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Alistair Overeem is done in the UFC now....

#5590 Posted by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

It appears Overeem doesn't do as well with small gloves when it comes to striking.

#5591 Edited by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5592 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller: Lol! Travis Browne made a huge comeback. He deserves to fight Cain for a title shot. The dude's a beast!

#5593 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Really impressed with Chael's performance against Shogun. Executed his ground game to perfection.

#5594 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriah Hall is seriously Overrated

It was sad to watch Overeem fall over again... Well, maybe he won't do so bad in Bellator ?

Chael Sonnen did look good against Shogun... but what does that mean exactly ? I mean a title shot is out of the question... does he really want to fight the Axe Murderer someone he could do the same thing he did to Shogun ?

#5595 Posted by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

Overeem should go back to kickboxing he can make money and probably hop back on the juice.

#5596 Edited by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard Pettis put it on benson tonight.

#5597 Edited by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Pettis is just far superior than Ben. Got subbed coming out wearing his Gi and new BJJ black belt.

#5598 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Marcus Almeida (2x BJJ World Champ) showed up at our dojo here in Hawaii and rolled with us for a good week teaching us techniques n stuff.

#5599 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Diaz FTW

#5600 Edited by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyoto Machida vs Gegard Mousasi... Yeah I Can Dig It.