#5451 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

UFC 159 Countdown: Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen on FuelTV right now..just a head's up

Probably the first Bones fight that I'll be rooting for him.

#5452 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

And George St. Pierre's gonna be in the next Captain America movie as the villain, Batroc the Leaper.

#5453 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow..complete fail..anyone watching TUF 5 right now on Fuel? They tried picking up these two chicks on horses and somehow ended up being a complete disaster. The horses couldn't stand on the drywall cause of their hooves. It's like stand on ice with bare feet to them. But anyway, the girls couldn't hang out and a bunch of them from the house had to rush out and help (which was pretty funny to see some of their reactions I have to admit). Epic Fail. LOLOL!

#5454 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is a joke, claiming he can beat velasquez

#5455 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Chael needs to produce. His mouth continues to get him title shots now he needs to go out and substantiate it. One of my favorite if not my favorite fighter. So put on your big boy pants and go shock the World.

#5456 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

This guy is a joke, claiming he can beat velasquez

Tyson Fury is Just Talking... he is a Sloppy Boxer, no way he could handle a MMA Fighter.

#5457 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Dana gave him a shot though, we gonna see some entertainment

@gambler: He's not even the best trashtalker in mma, for me its bisping

chael's words entertain us

bisping's words makes people want to punch him

#5458 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

http://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1367119523261.gif

Jeaaa boiii

#5459 Edited by mikethekiller (8412 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Jeaaa boiii

Damn Ko'd by a homeless man.

#5460 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's go Chael!

#5461 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller: Bisping got a good deal, out decision, popped an eye, got a bentley

daam

#5462 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He couldn't finish that guy, but expects to challenge Silva??? Good luck.

#5463 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Anyone can challenge AS, not everyone can win

Chael is impressive so far

#5464 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Not anymore. lol

#5465 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Chael sucks

#5466 Edited by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Jones dominated Chael Sonnen... and those was hollering "They stopped it prematurely"... I guess they just want to see Chael get killed in the ring before they call it an official stoppage.

#5467 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Jones foot looks awful. O.O

#5468 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Thats what he gets for beating chael >.>

@king_saturn

and those was hollering "They stopped it prematurely"... I guess they just want to see Chael get killed in the ring before they call it an official stoppage.

I want to see that too actually, it would be more entertaining that whatever the hell that was

#5469 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Belcher vs Michael Bisping was such a Terrible Fight... Belcher disappoints big time.

#5470 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: We were hollering it too but aint no C's here son.

#5471 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Chael is impressive so far

When they first locked up and Chael was landing those dirty boxing shots it looked like he had something. Then Jones Sonnen'd Sonnen.

#5472 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@king_saturn: We were hollering it too but aint no C's here son.

Why ? You wanna see that man get crippled in the Cage ? It was better they let him go out like that because he did not really want anymore of that beating anyways... no reason to keep pounding Big Mouth when he has had it in two consecutive fights now.

#5473 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

and those was hollering "They stopped it prematurely"... I guess they just want to see Chael get killed in the ring before they call it an official stoppage.

ROFL

#5474 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: We all saw what happened. He was defending, jumped right up after they called it and protested, Dana White came over and smiled while talking in his ear, then all the sudden he was cool with it. Some nonsense. UFC stoppages are incontinence as all hell. If he was out, cool. If he was going out, cool. If he wasnt defending cool. Nothing I saw = better stop it now or he's getting crippled.

#5475 Edited by mikethekiller (8412 posts) - - Show Bio

Chael fans must be pissed. Especially the racist ones.

#5476 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe Bisping admitted he had been working on his power shots after hitting a dude with about twenty of them and never stumbling him, once.

#5477 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller: Does that mean that Bones fans are happy, particularly the racist ones?

#5478 Posted by mikethekiller (8412 posts) - - Show Bio
#5479 Edited by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Yeah, he was defending like Rodney King was when the Cops beat him down in LA... that man was defeated... no reason to have Big Mouth get busted up more or possibly seriously injured... Chael came out like he was gonna do something... but he looked a lot like Brock Lesnar did in his fight with Cain Velasquez in the end.

#5480 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Chael's back to the booth permanently, worked out perfect for the UFC. Chael promoted the heck out of the fight and Jones blasted through him to give more call for a superfight with Silva.

#5481 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: The only serious injury I saw was Bisping thumbing that dude in the eye. Was Chael going to win? Doubtful. Was he in danger of being seriously injured? No more so then any other fighter defending from the bottom. I know the Brock comment is aimed towards humor but there was no confusion there. He got dropped and we could all visually see him defeated. Even the announcers were saying it looked premature. He could have easily survived for another 15 seconds or whatever was left. I think they stopped it at 4:45 or something.

#5482 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Joe Rogan has a point though, should the match pull to a 2nd round (big IF) and they get in a clich chael could stomp on jones' injured feet like he did to silva's normal ones

#5483 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Would have been very interesting to see. Adrenalin probably would have carried Jones as far as he needed it to. Dude didnt even know it was broken till he looked down.....thats crah.

#5484 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Fight any longer and he could have lost it

the card is wack

two eye pokes, broken thumb, broken toe

wdf?

#5485 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Joe Rogan has a point though, should the match pull to a 2nd round (big IF) and they get in a clich chael could stomp on jones' injured feet like he did to silva's normal ones

Wouldn't they have had to stop it, though? I know the bloody eye was way more serious but still, the dude had trouble walking.

Edit: Sorry about that.

#5486 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: hahahah Rogan was going off about open finger gloves. They probably would have taped it and he would have gone right out and taken Chael down for so more elbows. He probably wouldnt have needed to use his foot. I dont think Chael could have stopped the take down regardless. We'll never know now.

I thought on paper the card looked good. The fights were a let down. Thought Mr. Wonderful was gonna put on a show.

#5487 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if anyone wants to see it but...

#5488 Edited by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I am talking specifically about the Jones / Sonnen fight... if they would have kept fighting, Jones would have hurt that boy... and it seems like people would not have been satisfied unless he damn near killed Big Mouth...

For the most part of that round Bones was dominating Sonnen, we saw Brock getting his butt kicked... but he was not out at the point they stopped the fight... he could have kept fighting. But if you just need another example, Overeem / Rogers... Rogers was supposedly defending but getting hit with shots and they stopped the fight... no problems there. I saw no problems here either with the stoppage.

#5489 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: sorry bout wat?

They wouldn't stop it since nobody noticed until Jones won, had the match continued it favors may change. MMA has soo many factors.

@gambler: Mah boii Nelshonnn

His fault for fighting someone in a higher weight level with more fitness and youth

#5490 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: That wasn't directed at you.

Yes, but between the rounds I'm sure one of his trainers would have. It looked like the space between his two big toes was cleaved. Not sure how he could have continued, may have done permanent damage.

#5491 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: We've seen plenty of fighters in the same position (against Jones even) in worse shape who were allowed to continue. Especially with such a short amount of time left in the round. I know what fight we're talking about but you cant in one breath say we're only talking about Chael/Jones, then in another turn around and start using other fights as examples. Thats just what I did so...not sure what the difference is. The Stephen Bonner fight is a prime example. If anyone was ever in danger of being seriously injured in the cage it was him. They let that go on so long Jone's has an entire DVD of highlights based off it. Whether or not Chael would have been seriously hurt "had" it continued isnt the debate. I'm debating that it was stopped premature. They're fighters, injuries and getting hurt is the name of the game. But you have to give em a chance to actually be hurt before jumping in and saving them.

As far as Brock, you mean not out as in unconscious right? Cause he was out in every other conceivable manner. He couldnt even stand. Stumbling across the cage all disoriented and falling on his ass. He was finished well before Cain jumped on him and finished him off. But that just proves my point, they gave Brock all the time in the World and allowed him to actually be finished off. Inconsistent stoppages like I said.

I dont expect you to change your mind, but with the rather large number of people saying it was stopped to fast I would think there is at least some legitimacy to it. And no, its not just white racists saying it either.

#5492 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: As if that would do anything to him in the long term, some fighters have fought with equally as bad or sometimes worse injuries.

#5493 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I love how Jones' camp teaches him to attack the strong points of his opponent. Like Chael is a better wrestler, f that go out and be the better wrestler. That sh!t is beast mode. Still wish Chael's fighting was as on point as his trash talking though.

#5494 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler:

That is the Greg that we love

Not winkel's method of making guida and condit into boring ass runners

#5495 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I actually could do lasting damage to his foot, but I'll take your word for it. :]

#5496 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking the same thing. Your toe doesnt bleed when its broke but it looked like the space between his toes was split wide open and bleeding all over.

#5497 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Jones is not the type to b!tch over some measly foot injury

#5498 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be just posturing on White's part but if not, finally!

"Dana says Anderson Silva called him tonight and said he wants a fight - Dana won't say whether it's GSP or Jones but it's one of those."

#5499 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm betting its GSP

#5500 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Oh, I'm not questioning his manhood or anything, just that even some of the most badass people can be stopped by injury. Like has been mentioned, his toe was bleeding quite a bit, not sure why a broken bone would cause that, but looking over that gruesome .gif, in addition to how limited Jones was after the fight (yes, after adrenaline had worn off), I was just curious if that could have warranted a stoppage. Obviously Jones would have gotten a rematch when he returned, destroying Chael and regaining his title. No reason to put your career at risk (potentially) for one fight. :]