PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#702  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fadetoblackbolt:

Sure, no problem. Lone Wolf and Cub is also worth the read, though it's more of a samurai manga.

BB

If anything needs a try, it's history's strongest disciple. It's awesome, specially if you are a martial artist. Read a chapter before you train lol.

And Batson, you read vinland saga? I really hated it when they killed askel. That old wolf was all the manga was worth :( But things are getting more interesting now, hoping thorfinn gets back to fighting..

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If you haven't finished watching the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) anime, you're crazy, or not crazy enough. I can't decide which. It's like the most lavishly produced 80's cartoon ever created. It has bizarre right in the name so you know what you're in for.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero said:

If you haven't finished watching the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) anime, you're crazy, or not crazy enough. I can't decide which. It's like the most lavishly produced 80's cartoon ever created. It has bizarre right in the name so you know what you're in for.

Read the manga brah, and the 90's ova and play the ps game

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#705  Edited By Mezmero

@regal_rumble_man: I current on JoJolion but I'd still recommend the new series to those who haven't read any of it. It's also great for people like me who haven't read the first 2 series in years. Adding voice, music, and colors puts it into a whole new level, the rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble. Also the music in the 90's ova was not good which is unfortunate for something so influenced by pop music.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if it's been suggested in this thread but everyone should read Vagabond. It's an excellent historical fiction manga about Miyamoto Musashi, one of the most prolific samurai of his and possibly all time. The action is excellent, the dialogue is great. The art is amazing and it's close to wrapping up I believe. It's currently on chapter 310 and there's a release every 2-4 weeks for chapters.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: Sure will, I did started reading it, but stopped for apparently no reason. I'll have to start again. My current suggestion is history's strongest disciple, though. As a martial artist, I've grown absolutely fond of that.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I enjoy History's Strongest Disciple as much as the next guy but it's so outlandish that sometimes it borders on the ridiculous imo. Holyland was far better in my book and I highly recommend it.

But I will admit that I'd recommend HSDK to anyone for a read. Also Hajime no Ippo. It's on chapter 1008 I believe. It's a great manga about boxing and an unlikely Japanese fighter's rise to prominence on the world stage. I actually think I'm gonna give HSDK a reread from the beginning.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: Yeah, I admit it's kind of outlandish, specially the ryozampaku masters are unreal in power. But it's their way in martial arts that I like, kenichi's, specially. Though It's kind of annoying that he doesn't fight girls, he earns the respect. And his damn entrances, he's the only guy that matches Goku in timing. (Like the one when the elder drops him in the middle of ryuto and thor's fight. Awesome.) And Hermit. His "annoying"s are classic. I'm ranting a bit lol but I'm currently gripped by dbz (yup, again) and Hsdk..

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: Already am kind of. I read it off and on. It's decent but Holyland was far better in my opinion.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: Have you seen Holyland the J-Drama or K-Drama?

there is also teppu, all rounder meguru, shura no toki and cynthia the mission

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: No, I don't watch J/K Dramas at all. I've heard of all those and ventured into some but they didn't hold my interest. Except for Cynthia the Mission. I don't think I've tried that one yet.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

go Btw, Did anybody, anybody at all, manage to read through ravages of time? Gods, those characters keep getting mixed up. The luu bu dupes don't help either. It's still going on though, if I recall right. Seemed interesting but it's one hell of a tangle.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm Just Gonna List My 10 Favorite Mangas

No Caption Provided
Bleach
Bleach
Holyland
Holyland
Beezelbub
Beezelbub
One Piece
One Piece
Naruto
Naruto
Attack on Titan
Attack on Titan
Gantz
Gantz
Vagabond
Vagabond
BERSERK!!
BERSERK!!

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: Yeah Zebra, in the latest chapter there is this dude who can solo the old HST based on feats shown on panel. These guys are strong, fun and badass.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: I couldn't get into Toriko either. I'm currently stuck at chapter 10 I believe and I just can't force myself to read beyond it. It's TOO shounen for my taste

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah I still think Sieg could win

p.s I'm so disappointed that Kenichi vs. Beserker got downgraded for 6 chapter of a ''fight' coughTITScough

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Yeah :(

It still isn't a good idea for kenichi at attack a member of one shadow nine fists.. I was literally 0_0 when ryuto's hit landed though.. The guy's a freaking genius.. He own freya in wheelchair, suddenly gets up, and lands a hit on ogata, of all people? Crazy.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#725  Edited By Samimista

@ghostofonyx: @blackreaper: So that's the name of the anime! Always see members post pictures of the main character with the mask on. Haven't really watched anime in awhile and seeing that I won't be doing much the next day or two I shall start from the beginning. Gonna see if it's a manga as well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man: Ah, btw, why this new 'regal_rumble_man', old 'rumble man' not good enough? lol

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#727  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I'm going to read every chapter of Soul Eater this weekend.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: ahh Soul Eater sometimes I wish I could delete that series from my mind just so I could read It again.So all I can tell you is get ready for awesomeness

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like Hungry Joker.

I'm glad Sasuke has snapped back into his senses. I can understand abandoning your village for what you consider your life's one goal. I can understand going batsh*t crazy after learning that everything you've ever believed is a lie, and that you just murdered the one person who loved you, who just happens to be one of the most selfless heros in history. I can understand taking your revenge on the villian responsible. After that, I don't know...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm glad Sasuke has snapped back into his senses. I can understand abandoning your village for what you consider your life's one goal. I can understand going batsh*t crazy after learning that everything you've ever believed is a lie, and that you just murdered the one person who loved you, who just happens to be one of the most selfless heros in history. I can understand taking your revenge on the villian responsible. After that, I don't know...

So true, Sasuke was getting ridiculous, hopefully he is gonna be more chill now

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731  Edited By BlackReaper

@samimista said:

@ghostofonyx: @blackreaper: So that's the name of the anime! Always see members post pictures of the main character with the mask on. Haven't really watched anime in awhile and seeing that I won't be doing much the next day or two I shall start from the beginning. Gonna see if it's a manga as well.

There's a Darker than Black manga, but it's something else.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: I couldn't get into Toriko either. I'm currently stuck at chapter 10 I believe and I just can't force myself to read beyond it. It's TOO shounen for my taste

It gets better

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've startede reading One Punch Man. What can I say other than it's incredible? Hopefully the Japanese will make a movie of it (a live action one, all the more zanier).

I've also started reading Claymore. Hopefully it'll answer all the questions that the show threw in my face at the end before running away.

Still reading 20th Century Boys. Plan of reading Berserk soon.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

History's strongest 518 is out... one hell of an entry from Tananka. Stopping seidou gouitsu and landing a hit on ogata.. while talking in phone. Just Awesome...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the pool of ideas keep leaking, after kenpachi = then what? after all their bankai's = then what? it is the same formule being cut and dried all over again

didn't he say bankai is rare? every frickin shinigami with a name has one

Even after prominent ban kai are revealed, there could still be new enemies to fight. As they don't get a zenkai boost every time they fight..

And No they don't.. Out of thousands of soldiers of Gotei 13, Only the captains and a few lieutenants have a ban kai. Renji was bound to get one to make byakuya's look awesome, madarame seems to be the top contender to be a captain, so he got his.But kira, matsumoto, hinamori, isane, yachiru,yumichika and many of them don't have one. Hell, even rukia hasn't got a ban kai yet. Hitsugaya's ban kai is not yet fully achieved/matured, so he keeps training to complete it. And kenpachi just achieved his shikai, It'll take time for him to learn ban kai. (And he should earn it, dammit) The one who should get the ban kai now is Hisagi, Imo. His shikai release was one of the best moments in seris, what with the theme and all, and ban kai would be obviously better..

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Unless they find a minus numbered Gotei or a new language to butcher for their enemies.

Kenny got a shinkai... beating on a dead horse here

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man: A minus numbered Gotei isn't required.. they could combine vandereich or whatever with soul society and form a whole new system. lol at the minus numbered gotei though.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: or better yet, they all have guns like Starrk and that guy from the vandenreich who shot shunsui

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: A zampaktou is more awesome than a gun though. Btw, do you think hisagi should achieve his ban kai by now? and konamura needs a damn powerup..

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: nope, if hisagi gets one then hanatarou gets one, if hanatarou gets one then ginjou is secretly a shinigami captain... it escalates too quickly

but koma needs to get out of his b!tch slippers and put on his badass boots

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: what? Hanatarou? as in the 4th squad rookie? I was flicking through the ost's actually.. That reminded me of hisagi's shikai release. His is the only release among lieutenants that both soi fon and hitsugaya bother turning for. Not to mention he gives off an awesome amount of reiatsu with it.. Even Madarame's ban kai wasn't that impressive lol

Loading Video...

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: madarame's is still better than Renji's (the eternal b!tch in the series, even chad is given more dignity) even though he was a threat in the early series when he still wore that cool visor

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

next bleach and op are out.. urahara is back doing sneaky stuff lol

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Well The Fights in HSDK are over and you were right Hermit won

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Awesome. A bit short, but awesome :D

Whats their problem with girls lol even hermit's hood isn't torn while nealy her whole dress is gone :o

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone knows about law of ueki?

I loved that show!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@regal_rumble_man: Reading hunter x hunter. I'm interested, but it's 32 vols so it will take a month or two before I'm caught up.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Hungry Joker. My only problem with the series so far is that it's moving way to fast but I believe the reasoning for this is due to the fact that the Manga-ka thinks it'll get canceled for not being a typical shonen.

As for Saskue, he's still a whiney little b*** that got everything handed to him and took up me then he's worth as a character

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it sad that this thread get bump more then anything on animevice