• 103 results
#1 Edited by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Its only a teaser but either way it looks dreadfully awful!
#2 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh....No.... This might seal Chow Yun Fat's grave in the movie business

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me feel bad inside.

#4 Posted by Gold Patron (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.... that is horrible.

#5 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be the biggest movie mistake since allowing Uwe Boll to direct movies

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm feeling sick........

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

oh god....oh god oh god oh god............
#8 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
runs to bathroom and pukes
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the HELL is Roshi talks like he's WISE?! WHERE IS HIS PERVYNESS?!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  There it is  !  This DragonBall movie will make Double Dragon look like Scarface  !

#11 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  There it is  !  This DragonBall movie will make Double Dragon look like Scarface  !

"
lol i remember that movie. That movie was a classic. But this....THIS!! Where is the fcking beard? Where is his STAFF? Where is his PERVYNESS?! And MAI?! Bulma can't fight!! And Piccolo looks like a badly made alien!!!!!!!
#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon ball is offically dead!!

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear lord my my stomach is actually sick from watching this trailer. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to sleep. bye. Hopefully i can...i can sleep through this. 

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  There it is  !  This DragonBall movie will make Double Dragon look like Scarface  !

"
lol i remember that movie. That movie was a classic. But this....THIS!! Where is the fcking beard? Where is his STAFF? Where is his PERVYNESS?! And MAI?! Bulma can't fight!! And Piccolo looks like a badly made alien!!!!!!!"
Well I think this film will literally kill the Dragon Ball franchise...
#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:

"
lol i remember that movie. That movie was a classic. But this....THIS!! Where is the fcking beard? Where is his STAFF? Where is his PERVYNESS?! And MAI?! Bulma can't fight!! And Piccolo looks like a badly made alien!!!!!!!"
Well I think this film will literally kill the Dragon Ball franchise..."
THEN WE MUST SUPPORT IT !
#16 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know what the director of this film was thinking when he made this sh!t... Ed Wood must be his fu#kin idol or something...

lol
#17 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:

"
for the DBZ franchise

#18 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

my inner child is weeping over this abomination.

#19 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:

"
for the DBZ franchise

"

damn i'm getting all misty-eyed here
#20 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:

"
for the DBZ franchise

"

damn i'm getting all misty-eyed here"
i feel ya its a dark day for any Dragon ball fan=(
#21 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio

is it possible to get a internet petition large enough to have them stick this movie so far up their butt's that they cough out a new one?

#22 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"is it possible to get a internet petition large enough to have them stick this movie so far up their butt's that they cough out a new one?"

might be too late =(
#23 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it looked cool

#24 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"Matches said:
"is it possible to get a internet petition large enough to have them stick this movie so far up their butt's that they cough out a new one?"

might be too late =("
well hopefully they do a sort of "hulk" thing with it. realise theyve completely fkd the first one, and wait a while and then make a much more kick-ass one.
#25 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"Psysis said:
"Matches said:

might be too late =("
well hopefully they do a sort of "hulk" thing with it. realise theyve completely fkd the first one, and wait a while and then make a much more kick-ass one."

they're gonna need to wait for a long time unless its just a really bad preview
#26 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"Matches said:
"Psysis said:
"Matches said:

might be too late =("
well hopefully they do a sort of "hulk" thing with it. realise theyve completely fkd the first one, and wait a while and then make a much more kick-ass one."

they're gonna need to wait for a long time unless its just a really bad preview"
if fox slapped 100 mil into the hand of one of these guys im sure the outcome would be pretty impressive. they got the idea right.

#27 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell didnt they realize this was a bad idea?lol

#28 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Matches LMFAO thats the type of dragonball i'd see over and over again in the theaters. But we could hope a boycott of the movie from the theaters just like what happened to Postal

#29 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"Psysis said:
"Matches said:
"Psysis said:
"Matches said:

might be too late =("

they're gonna need to wait for a long time unless its just a really bad preview"
if fox slapped 100 mil into the hand of one of these guys im sure the outcome would be pretty impressive. they got the idea right.

"
You have no idea how amazing this video is. Simply amazing. Great job to the guys who made it. Heck, this is better than the official db trailer movie. 
#30 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ should never be made into a live action movie....I dont care...never

#31 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a terrible preview.......way to ruin Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball z

#32 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"DBZ should never be made into a live action movie....I dont care...never"

i agree, although its an amazing tv show, its too fragile for live action
#33 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i mean it just cannot translate to real live action

#34 Posted by inferiorego (20583 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHA! Take that anime fans!

Did anyone seriously think this movie was going to be good? Putting aside my hatred for the show for just a moment.
It's untranslatable. They'd have an easier time doing Webster's Dictionary: The Movie than filming a live-action DBZ film.

Staff
#35 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"yea i mean it just cannot translate to real live action"
go on youtube man, there are some ppl that go to the length to make it look doable, its just to risky for a large production company to take on such a task. do they really want actors screaming their heads for 10 minutes pushing some beam?
if a production company went out on a limb and got some real dbz fans to make a film. i think the wachowski brothers could do some amazing things with cgi, only if they can put together a followable storyline. but just like dbz, the matrix trilogy had random useless characters all through it.
#36 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"HAHAHAHAHA! Take that anime fans!

Did anyone seriously think this movie was going to be good? Putting aside my hatred for the show for just a moment.
It's untranslatable. They'd have an easier time doing Webster's Dictionary: The Movie than filming a live-action DBZ film."
Oi! I'm an anime fan. And i am disgusted how much of a r@page these guys did to dbz.  
#37 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"HAHAHAHAHA! Take that anime fans!

It's untranslatable. They'd have an easier time doing Webster's Dictionary: The Movie than filming a live-action DBZ film."

Haha hilarious and so true...sorry DBZ fans
#38 Posted by inferiorego (20583 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
"Lunacyde said:
go on youtube man, there are some ppl that go to the length to make it look doable, its just to risky for a large production company to take on such a task. do they really want actors screaming their heads for 10 minutes pushing some beam?
if a production company went out on a limb and got some real dbz fans to make a film. i think the wachowski brothers could do some amazing things with cgi, only if they can put together a followable storyline. but just like dbz, the matrix trilogy had random useless characters all through it.
"
Only DBZ fans would see it then, it needs to appeal to the mainstram public, not just the fanboys. Hollywood likes making money, and I can't believe this got greenlit.
Staff
#39 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just pumped for the GI JOE movie!

#40 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Matches said:
"Lunacyde said:
"
Only DBZ fans would see it then, it needs to appeal to the mainstram public, not just the fanboys. Hollywood likes making money, and I can't believe this got greenlit."
Are you serious?! The dbz fans would have a freakin' protest just by looking at this piece of crap trailer. The HELL would they subjugate themselves to watching such a badly made much such as this? 
#41 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by inferiorego (20583 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"inferiorego said:
"Matches said:
"Lunacyde said:
"
Only DBZ fans would see it then, it needs to appeal to the mainstram public, not just the fanboys. Hollywood likes making money, and I can't believe this got greenlit."
Are you serious?! The dbz fans would have a freakin' protest just by looking at this piece of crap trailer. The HELL would they subjugate themselves to watching such a badly made much such as this? "
I was commenting on if they did it the way Matches said. Please read before replying.
Staff
#43 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

oh....my bad 

#44 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
Matches said:
You mean put the movie back where it came from? It'd have to be really far, so that this piece of crap can't get out. Ever...
#45 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh c'mon this fan based DBZ movie is awesome ! Just imagine with the hollywood budget, and as for the official movie...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! YEAH, WHAT THEY WAS THINKING ? THEY WERE ON CRACK ? IN FRENCH WE HAVE MANY WORDS FOR WHAT I'VE SEEN, AND NONE OF THEM COULD BE TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH HERE UNLESS I GET BANNED !

#46 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"i thought it looked cool"
lol nice
#47 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

only thing good that comes from the DBZ francise now is the games

#48 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

only thing good that comes from the DBZ francise now is the games

"
not to the people who don't play games. I'm one of them. 
#49 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

you felt the need to say that why?

#50 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

To point out that even the dbz games won't satisfy the fans. It sure doesn't for me. To each there own i suppose.