Official Curse of Chucky Trailer!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

Thoughts? I think this movie alone despite going straight to DVD and Blu Ray will be WAY better then Bride and Seed honestly...I also love how this sets up the remake due out next year or 2015 in theatres!

So, who's a Chucky fan here?

P.S. Curse Of Chucky retcons Bride and Seed of Chucky, for those wondering and is a DIRECT sequel from Child's Play 3...they said all will be explained as to how he lost his face being chopped and body as well, and how he comes back to life. One guy who saw the film early from bloody-disgusting said it's very similar to the first Child's Play movie, so if you're a fan of that kind of Chucky film you won't be disappointed.

And in 2014 or 2015, they confirmed the Child's Play reboot coming which will be in theatres!

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Way. Can't wait. Those were the movies I pretty much watched for my horror fix when I was like 11. Probably wasn't a great idea, but I turned out alright. Can't wait! Thanks for posting.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

No. Way. Can't wait. Those were the movies I pretty much watched for my horror fix when I was like 11. Probably wasn't a great idea, but I turned out alright. Can't wait! Thanks for posting.

Anytime, now THIS is the Chucky I was scared of when I was little haha.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hear that this is a retcon of the last two movies...Is that legit cuz if that true then I'm gonna see this movie.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vaeternus

I hear that this is a retcon of the last two movies...Is that legit cuz if that true then I'm gonna see this movie.

Yes, that is true. This movie is a sequel to Child's Play 3 and they're totally forgetting Bride and Seed ever happened...so that should be good news for you ;) Don Manchini confirmed this in a few interviews that can found out there, then they're making the remake/reboot of Child's Play next year or 2015 in theatres Don said he intends to make that movie even darker then the original Child's Play if that's possible.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I love Chucky, even have a Good Guy doll in my room, on the other hand, the Child's Play movies progressively got worse as they went on

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cool, I am a Chucky Fan.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eh when I initially heard the news I was kind of pleased and a little excited. Now when I have had more time to think about it, not so much.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just never got how this doll could be such a frightening creature to grown ups... I mean one shot from my Remington would tear off homeboy's head...

When I was a kid, Chucky was kind of menacing though.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll never find chucky scary but I am a fan of the movies up until seed of chucky and what not

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: yeah, most people who feared or were scared of chucky were little or young. Grew up watching chucky, myers, jason etc.

Now days i think people just want to see chucky scary or more serious again

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yeah, im pumped for chucky lol