• 78 results
#1 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
This show seems to be popular on here, and it's by far my favourite thing to watch these days (I don't watch much TV). They're at their last season now and it's looking like another classic. 

P.S. Use spoiler warnings. One spoiler for someone who isn't up to date with something on this show could really ruin an episode or even a season depending on it.
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this show...

I think while it is the actual last season, it's being split into two parts, so technically, its not the last season.....or some crap like that.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
honestly I could care less about the show... the Off Topic Forums is sort of slow right now so I am in here for now.
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12674 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
honestly I could care less about the show... the Off Topic Forums is sort of slow right now so I am in here for now.
Why not go outside??
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@King Saturn said:
Why not go outside??
it's 11:09 PM... 
#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Phew, Walt's an evil, eeeevil man.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
this show can't be better than The Eric Andre Show.... 
[=
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily the best show on TV right now.

#9 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

This. This show is amazing.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard about it a lot but never watched it. I believe it's on Netflix so I'll give it a try.

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of the best shows on TV. I love it!

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hazard Pay" was an amazing episode.

Staff
#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo.... thoughts on the latest ep?!

Staff
#14 Posted by DDangelico (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I thought the latest episode was great. I love seeing Skyler just finally realize that she is no longer the dominant one in the relationship. This is Walt's family now--whether she likes it or not. Which of course makes it even more terrifying now that we are seeing Walt fall even deeper into sociopathy.

Brilliant, brilliant show--and a heck of a lot of fun too!

#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
this show can't be better than The Eric Andre Show.... [=
It's probably a million times better.

How would you guys rank the seasons from best to worst (not including the current one)?
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@DDangelico: Agreed! It was excellent to see Skyler finally confront Walt (albeit unsuccessfully). Brilliant final shot as well.

Staff
#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: That's incredibly tough. I'd honestly need to watch them again to rank it properly.

Staff
#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
I thought the most recent episode was good, not as good as the previous one though. With Skyler's actions and Walter's lack of a wedding ring in the opening sequence to this season, I'm thinking he'll be taking Saul up on that offer from a while back. 

Also, I don't know if it's just me (since most of my buddies seemed to like it), but I found that scene with the Dodge cars to dupstep music to be really forced and somewhat obnoxious. 

And I gotta say, as well written and a good character as Mike is, I was feeling him more in smaller doses.
#19 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this show I have seen all the episodes.

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc:

but I found that scene with the Dodge cars to dupstep music to be really forced and somewhat obnoxious.

I thought it was a nice change of pace to the tone. It's not often they seem to have legitimate fun with such dark episodes, so I appreciated the humor there.

And I gotta say, as well written and a good character as Mike is, I was feeling him more in smaller doses.

I thought he played a very small role in this latest episode, especially in comparison to the previous one.

Staff
#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

That ending...

Wow.

Staff
#22 Posted by The Stegman (23791 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:  

Best show in the past decade if you ask me.
#23 Posted by The Stegman (23791 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Did not see that coming..but I was wondering why they showed the kid at the beginning, I thought it was a flashback of  Mike as a kid or something at first.
#24 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

great show, haven't been keeping up with it though.

I think I'm on Season 4, now. I watch it online.

#25 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

That ending...

Wow.

Yeah, as soon as they brought in an outsider I knew something crazy would happen. But I didn't exactly see that coming.

#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinxuandi: I will never wave to strangers again.

Staff
#27 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Todd VS Jesse

Winner gets to be Walt's enforcer.

#28 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

In the great words of the Five Guy's review dude:

"Oh my goodness, oh my dayum!"

Staff
#29 Posted by cattlebattle (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only 3 or so episode left this year.....then we have to wait until next year to see the rest of season......what a load.

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

There is only 3 or so episode left this year.....then we have to wait until next year to see the rest of season......what a load.

Yeah, the wait is going to be tough. They're definitely going to leave us with one hell of a cliffhanger.

Staff
#31 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

In the great words of the Five Guy's review dude:

"Oh my goodness, oh my dayum!"

lol

#32 Posted by cattlebattle (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome image.....thats relevant to this site.

#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: That's amazing.

Staff
#34 Posted by slacker the hacker (7835 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I'm a fan.

#36 Edited by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
Just going to post a couple of my favourite tributes of the show (major spoilers; don't watch if you haven't seen up to the end of season 4). 

#37 Posted by k4tzm4n (39261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: Man, I can't wait until S5 is over and they come out with a box set. Can't wait to re-watch the whole show. Not a bad episode yet, man.

Staff
#38 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n

Same. Also, the guy who had a lot of the work for writing and directing 'Crawl Space' will be on the next one.
#39 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: LOVE that image and consider it stolen. Thanks! :3

#40 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm probably the only Skyler fan in the entire world. <3

She is such a BAMF.

#41 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm not a fan of Skyler, but I don't understand all the hate she gets. She is a well written character so people probably think her character has run its course, and should be offed. I think most of the accountability of her actions stems from superficial guilt, and there is also the interesting aspect of how she was changing as she began losing power over the house as Walter became less milk-toast and more assertive. She has moments where she has the same megalomaniac issues as Walter, despite the contrast in their behaviours. 
#42 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: I can't stand Skyler. All the attitude. The drama of jumping in the pool when company was there. She has lied, cheated etc. If you hate him so much LEAVE. don't wait for him to leave. YOU leave. take your kids and run or or or or have your man's back!!! Help him make that money!! You know how much easier and peaceful it would be if she had his back? If she had his back, Walt would have took the $5million and been done. but since she took her love and the kids away from him, he has nothing else. Waiting for his cancer to come back. I might have killed her right there.

#43 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got caught up on Amazon. Walter White needs an avarice ring

#44 Edited by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

... *Pours whiskey for the fallen brother.* I've never hated a character in a tv series as much as I hate Walter this season. Geez.

#46 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz:

At least he didn't go out like a chump.

#48 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry:

I honestly thought for the time when Walt was going to the car, that Mike wouldn't be there and that that would set him up as the "antagonist" for the rest of the show.

Guess not ;_;

#49 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz: Yeah. I honestly thought he was going to do something crazy at the well. The show keeps me guessing.

I had a feeling Walt was going to kill him. Mike wasn't a pushover like Jesse. I don't think Walt had any intention of letting him leave since he took the gun from the bag, but I did get a chuckle that he had to go to the car and get it. I think it was last season Mike caught him carrying a gun immediately. So he shot him when he wasn't looking.

#50 Edited by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
Vince Gilligan has taken inspiration from different shows and films for BrBa. There was a 'Heat' reference before the train heist, and the ending of this episode had a similar vibe: "Have no attachments that you can't walk away from in thirty seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner." 

I think there's going to be a Godfather type murder montage for the last episode. That was a great opening this episode.