• 55 results
Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I think the game feels more like Arkham City 2.0 don't you think ?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The things I heard (and seen) so far had not being very good. The combat had been virtually unchanged from previous games, other than a few gadgets and new enemy types. The boss battles against the assassins are largely disappointing, coming off from Arkham City which had some amazing boss battles ever, with the Eletrocutioner's "fight" being a major slap (kick to be precise) in the face.

I hope the challenge maps and extras are better, because the story mode is a major letdown.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I'v played up to the point where Alfred tracks the meeting place with all the remaining assassins (not sure how far in that is, feels over halfway) and I stopped playing, the world feels barren, there is zero easter eggs where the last two games were chocked full of them, the whole game feels pretty generic and meh.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The things I heard (and seen) so far had not being very good. The combat had been virtually unchanged from previous games, other than a few gadgets and new enemy types. The boss battles against the assassins are largely disappointing, coming off from Arkham City which had some amazing boss battles ever, with the Eletrocutioner's "fight" being a major slap (kick to be precise) in the face.

I hope the challenge maps and extras are better, because the story mode is a major letdown.

I'v played up to the point where Alfred tracks the meeting place with all the remaining assassins (not sure how far in that is, feels over halfway) and I stopped playing, the world feels barren, there is zero easter eggs where the last two games were chocked full of them, the whole game feels pretty generic and meh.

I don't know you people. I am pretty sure in your personal lives I am sure you are good, loveable, intelligent people, and this is not a personal attack on you, however, what you just said gave me a cramp.

We have a game where the combat is pretty cool, the cinematics and graphics feature Batman, and his classic rogues gallery looking the best they have ever had and overall its fun had by all and people will say things like "its not that great".

It kind of just goes to show how absolutely spoiled society has become. Not saying I don't complain about dumb sh*t myself, I am just saying I found this thread kind of wanton.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WarBlade539

@emequious_swerve: Boring environment, repetitive boss fights, bad portrayal of Deathstroke, that absolutely useless Electrocutioner fight, lack of challenge, putting Joker in the lime-light (again) instead of Black Mask...where do I begin?

I've put the game on hold btw.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WarBlade539

I think the game feels more like Arkham City 2.0 don't you think ?

It doesn't come close to the awesomeness that is, Arkham City.

Hopefully Rocksteady is making that sequel we all wanted.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I don't know you people. I am pretty sure in your personal lives I am sure you are good, loveable, intelligent people, and this is not a personal attack on you, however, what you just said gave me a cramp.

We have a game where the combat is pretty cool, the cinematics and graphics feature Batman, and his classic rogues gallery looking the best they have ever had and overall its fun had by all and people will say things like "its not that great".

It kind of just goes to show how absolutely spoiled society has become. Not saying I don't complain about dumb sh*t myself, I am just saying I found this thread kind of wanton.

Sorry but I'm not mindless enough to enjoy something JUST because it has Batman in it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

Did anyone else notice the Flying Graysons & Zatanna posters?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@emequious_swerve: Its okay if you liked the game, mate. Doesn't mean you have to feel offended if the others didn't.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but I'm not mindless enough to enjoy something JUST because it has Batman in it.

So great. I am mindless because I can respect the hardwork and effort hundreds of people put into this game and I think its pretty fun?? Thanks bro. Perhaps I was incorrect when I assumed you were lovable, lol

Even if it isn't the greatest game ever I still wouldn't consider it "not that good".

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I'm liking it.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

I've been playing for a while and I'll say that it's pretty fun, but it's not as fun as arkham city.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

So great. I am mindless because I can respect the hardwork and effort hundreds of people put into this game and I think its pretty fun?? Thanks bro. Perhaps I was incorrect when I assumed you were lovable, lol

Even if it isn't the greatest game ever I still wouldn't consider it "not that good".

The thing is they hardly put any work in to it in the first place.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

They hardly put any effort in it at all. Like I said, Boring environment, repetitive boss fights, bad portrayal of Deathstroke, that absolutely useless Electrocutioner fight, lack of challenge, putting Joker in the lime-light (again) instead of Black Mask...a.k.a WB Montreal messed it up.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

The thing is they hardly put any work in to it in the first place.

@emequious_swerve said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

They hardly put any effort in it at all. Like I said, Boring environment, repetitive boss fights, bad portrayal of Deathstroke, that absolutely useless Electrocutioner fight, lack of challenge, putting Joker in the lime-light (again) instead of Black Mask...a.k.a WB Montreal messed it up.

While I will agree that its predecessors are better, I still think its a good game. If you didn't think it was that good, why did you continue to play it??

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: It's not bad. I didn't say that. It's average. I have put it on hold.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By consolemaster001

@darkazrael999: Hopefully, i hope for a game where scarecrow is the main villian. Just look up the hints at Arkham city.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WarBlade539

@darkazrael999: Hopefully, i hope for a game where scarecrow is the main villian. Just look up the hints at Arkham city.

That would be badass. He was the best thing about Arkham Asylum. And that City Easter Egg was awesome.

GhostWriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I'm a huge Joker fan, I wasn't that mad at the reveal. What I was really pissed at, was, the shitty representation of Killer Croc. (Yet again.)

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By consolemaster001
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'm really enjoying it :) And i found the electrocutioner 'fight' to be hilarious. All pumped up and then that happens, i didn't see it coming and laughed :p

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Does anybody know where the gun cache is on The Final Offer?

EDIT: Nevermind

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really enjoying it :) And i found the electrocutioner 'fight' to be hilarious. All pumped up and then that happens, i didn't see it coming and laughed :p

To be fair, it was hilarious. Wasn't that the same kick he used on Specter? :D

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how they made Bane a badass in this one, he was shit in Asylum and City.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rogueshadow  Moderator

@bruxae: Same, the bit where he rips Batman from the elevator was Bamf.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far too much praise is being shown to Arkham City..AC really wasn't that great. I found it to be quite boring and the storyline was pretty meh..The only interesting thing about it was finding out whether Batman would've lived or died. Anyways idk why some would expect some new form of battle system for a prequel..It'd make absolutely no sense if Batman was able to do something new in this that he wasn't able to before in its sequels. I've only played in a little bit so far and I just like seeing a game that's trying to show Batman while he was fresh in his career..Especially when the current comic series is doing the whole "Zero Year" bit

GhostWriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostWriter

Hey, after finishing the main story, and figuring out all of the Most Wanted cases, I have to ask: What happened to Calendar Man? The beginning of the game truly made him out to be a fairly large threat, with all of the newspaper clippings and talks of his murders. We see him in the gas chamber, and then suddenly, he's gone and doesn't show up or get mentioned anymore throughout the entirety of the game? Am I missing something here?

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone get the Deathstroke pre-order bonus? How's he play?

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I don't know how to go around to that, but I have an extra DLC for the Deathstroke pack, so I'm giving away one of the codes. The first person to pm me gets it :)

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_: I do, he's alright. Simillar to robin in some ways.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Anyone know when more DLC stuff is to be release?

Also, has there been any news on a software patch for the Xbox 360 version of the game. The glitches are really what hurt the game the most for me.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really was disappointed with the Deathstroke DLC pack. Aside from a few new gadgets, his move set is basically the same as Robin's from Arkham City.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: I have to agree. Deathstroke was rather disappointing. I like his look, but that's about it.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: I have to agree. Deathstroke was rather disappointing. I like his look, but that's about it.

I thought the boss fight with him was fun. But the overall use of his character throughout the game was let-down.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@consolemaster001 said:

I really was disappointed with the Deathstroke DLC pack. Aside from a few new gadgets, his move set is basically the same as Robin's from Arkham City.

That was the impression I got from the trailer. Shame, I was looking forward to him.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: i found the boss battle frustrating. But that's because i kept doing it wrong (countered too early when he had his Sword out)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@war_killer: i found the boss battle frustrating. But that's because i kept doing it wrong (countered too early when he had his Sword out)

Yeah, I did at first, but once I got better at countering I thought it was a nice change as it felt like you were actually fighting someone in hand-to-hand rather than using some gadget to defeat a foe or using stealth to get the jump on them. Though I did get annoyed after I had died twice against Slade, then when I finally beat him the game froze when it went to the little cut scene and I had to reboot my system, and in result I had to fight Deathstroke all over again.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

It was ok.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was a lot better than City.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the main story did a fine job in giving us a defining moment in Batman's early career, taking a young inexperienced Batman who has only dealt with small time thugs and gangsters and opening his eyes to the real threats that he will one day be legendary for facing. My biggest issue with the game is how, up until the release of the game, we've been teased of Batman facing eight of the world's most dangerous assassins , and while we do see Batman face off against these assassins, they're part in the overall story is very little with two of the eight not even being in the main story all together. I also felt they missed an opportunity to introduce fans to lesser, more underrated villains such as Black Mask and build them up to the levels of more classic villains. The fact that a lot of the things we've been teased with for the past year or so didn't really amount to anything really significant in terms of the overall storyline, I feel, was a bit of a letdown. I did enjoy the main story and found it a great and defining moment in Batman's early career, but I well a little disappointed that some of what we were teased with and looking forward to the most ended up being some of less interesting parts of the actual game.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke was an enourmous disappointment. Game froze at least 15 times, as well.

Should have been DLC to arkham city.

On a positive note, the new Joker did extremely well. The only scenes I was really engaged in.

Hookergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brother plays it all the time.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was better than Arkham City, but not as good as Arkham Asylum, which I still think is the best out of all of the Arkham game's.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I thought it was better than Arkham City, but not as good as Arkham Asylum, which I still think is the best out of all of the Arkham game's.

I felt City was better than Asylum, it took everything that worked in Asylum and simply improved on that. The final boss fight with Joker in Asylum was a bit of a letdown as well, but the game overall was still awesome,

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham City remains the best out of the 3.

They can keep making Batman games if they want, but they'll never be able to top what they had with "Arkham City".

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The actual campaign and plot overall boarded from bad to just average.

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers