#101  Edited By shanana
BatgirlBabs said:
"Marisol Montez said:
"and when obama is president.

and your gas priices go down.

and your troops come home

and your economy stimulates...

and there are more jobs..

remember, what you said about obama when your lavishing in what he has brought you.

"
Watch "Charlie Wilson's War" and Black Hawk Down
"

why?
Mr President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Mr President

Obama

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"I will get back to you on that.......I got run the restroom and take ASTRO!
"

At least if your going to try and insult me...be creative.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By speedlgt
Nitric said:
"Yep, Nothing Against You, Just Speedlgt For Resorting To Making Fun Of Vance And Not Making Any Sense Himself."
Well Asstric, it was not resorting, you see resorting is basically plan B type situation, so it was not that at all :D
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#105  Edited By No_Name_

Just read my blog. Too much to say here.

Mr President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr President
Vance Astro said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"I'm not all gung ho for McCain, but I'm DEFINITELY not for Obama.  He refuses to let anyone say his middle name because he is apparently ashamed that all three of his names are muslim.  He refuses to wear an american flag lapel pin because he doesn't want to take sides.  I'm guessing he doesn't want to take sides with the nation he wants to be president of.  He also refuses to place his hand over his heart during the national anthem.  He was a member of a church of Jeremiah Wright, who preached extreme racism against white people, but only quit when the media got so against Wright.  His wife has said that she is finally proud of America, meaning she has never been proud of our nation before.  Barack has zero military experience, but may be my commander-in-chief.  These are not signs of a patriotic American.  This is not the appearance of someone I want as my president.  Like I said, I'm not gung ho for any of the nominees, but I absolutely refuse to back Barack Hussein Obama."

You know what I find ridiculous? None of your reasoning for not liking Obama has anything to do with his policies and what he plans to do with what he is trying to do in office.Except the military experience,but where currently losing a war under someone elses presidency."
I agree Vance
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

go Obama        

caption
caption

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Nitric
speedlgt said:
"Nitric said:
"Yep, Nothing Against You, Just Speedlgt For Resorting To Making Fun Of Vance And Not Making Any Sense Himself."
Well Asstric, it was not resorting, you see resorting is basically plan B type situation, so it was not that at all :D
"

You Weren't Resorting? So Sounding Like A Fool Was Your Plan From The Get Go? Ohhh.. Wait.. I Guess It Was, Seeing As You've Sounded Like A Dumbshit This Whole Thread...

Sorry, My Mistake. =)
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#109  Edited By Holacik
speedlgt said:
"Nitric said:
"
Come on dude...Really?
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By No_Name_

Hope is great. What about ACTION

*sighs* Ron Paul

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Holacik said:
"speedlgt said:
"Nitric said:
"
Come on dude...Really?
"
That's what i'm saying.
Mr President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Mr President
mantoid said:
"Obama sits back in his chair. He pulls out a cig. "Ah, this is the life." He looks down at his uniform. "No American flag, now to just get the rest of America that way." He pufffed a ring of smoke into the air. "After crushing Hilary, I got all my competition out of the way." He smiles. "It is going to be good being president."

Just then, a sock with rice in it hits the window behind Obama. "What in the..." He turned around to see a group of 4 teenagers, holding signs that said, Go McCain!, Lets keep America in America, Republicans Forever, and Who Needs Obama! The last sign caught his eye more than the others. "Stupid punks."

A knock came from the door. "Come in." His secretary walked in. "Um, Mr. Obama, there is someone here to see you. "Oh really, who?" "He says that he is an old friend, Bob I think he said." "Bob, eh, do you know how many people in the US are named Bob!" "I understand sir, do you want me to send him in?" "Sure, I could use some enjoyment." He threw the cig in the garbabge.

In walked a man that was dressed in pretty ragged clothes. Obama sniffed the air, Yuck! That man smells like he hasn't taken a shower in months, maybe years! Then the man came closer. He looks kind of familiar I guess. Then, the man grabbed the right side of his shirt, and threw it off. Under the beat up, smelling, dirty clothes was a nice suit.

It was McCain. "Hello Obama." Obama's eyes turned blood red, he got up, and took off his jacket. "Guess what McCain, if I kill you now, I will automatically win." McCain shot him an angry glance. "Your trash can is on fire." Obama turned to it. "Oh no!" Obama stomped the fire out with his foot. "Now on to the fight!" Obama screamed.

Obama threw the first punch. It came at McCain's chin, but McCain was too fast. He ducked and threw a jab into Obama's ribs. "Ouch!" Obama said. Obama threw McCain's arm out of the way. Obama then jumped at McCain. McCain was caught off guard and was tackled to the ground. Obama grabbed McCain's nose are twisted it with great force. "Look who is going to have a great mugshot!" Then McCain elbowed Obama in the face and hit Obama between the legs with as much force as he could from his knee. Obama slumped back in pain. "Hope you don't mind not being able to stand up in the bathroom now." McCain devilishly said.

Obama painfully stood up. "Enough of this." He pressed a button and security came in. "Take him away please." They took McCain back to his Corvette. You haven't seen the last of me.
"

pss Nice Imagination like thatll happen
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113  Edited By The_Ghostshell
BatgirlBabs said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Im going for McCain.I don't trust Obama. He'll have show me what he is able to do."

What can McCain do?
"
He's actually done a lot more than Obama. "
Of course he has, he's 190 years old. This country needs a change. No offense to anyone but I'm sick of the same old white dudes running the country.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Im going for McCain.I don't trust Obama. He'll have show me what he is able to do."

What can McCain do?
"
Of course he has, he's 190 years old. This country needs a change. No offense to anyone but I'm sick of the same old white dudes running the country.
"

I was waiting for you to come in here lol.I agree as well.
Mr President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Mr President
Gambler said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:

What can McCain do?
"
"
Good point
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By Holacik
Gambler said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:

What can McCain do?
"
"
Hey he's only 189!
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Nitric

I Agree With Gambler, Even Though, Im All For The "Old White Dudes" Seeing As I Am One.

Well.. A Young White Dude. lol

But I Dotn Care About Race In The Presidential Candidates, I Care About Who I Think Is Best For The Job.  And Honestly, That's Obama In My Mind. 

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By No_Name_

JFK all over again.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I know Obama is young and has little to no experience. But theres no denying he would bring a fresh perspective  to the Presidancy as well as America.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I hope nobody assassinates Obama if he gets in office.I was kind of doubting it would happen if he got in but anything is possible.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"I hope nobody assassinates Obama if he gets in office.I was kind of doubting it would happen if he got in but anything is possible."
Thats why he needs Black Vice President :P
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I hope nobody assassinates Obama if he gets in office.I was kind of doubting it would happen if he got in but anything is possible."
Thats why he needs Black Vice President :P
"

Lol.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By No_Name_

I was referring to his being young and charismatic, not alluding to an assassination arrempt

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Nitric

Oooohhhhhhhhh.

Well, That Is True.

But Guessing At An Assasination Attempt Wouldn't Be Far Out Of Line Itself.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Slinger

Bah. If living in MA has taught me anything it has taught me that my vote doesn't really count. Since 1928 our electoral votes have only gone to anyone other than the dems for Reagan and Eisenhower. There is no possible way that Obama wontt be able to win my state handily. So, this November when it comes time to cast my vote, I will probably end up voting for the Hamburglar. Or maybe the Grimace.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BatgirlBabs said:
"I was referring to his being young and charismatic, not alluding to an assassination arrempt
"
I know,but your comment made me think of assasination.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#127  Edited By Static Shock
BatgirlBabs says:

alright Im going to give you one of many examples

Prisoner of War? How's that?

http://www.vietnamwar.com/johnmccainbio.htm

OK, so this is about who's done more in their lifetime, right? I can roll with that. But being a prisoner of war doesn't make his situation any better, nor does it make him better than Barack. And, it doesn't give him a free ride into office.... McCain just happens to have wartime experience. Doesn't look like it's helping right now. LOL.
Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pow can go both ways, macain can be seen as a hero, or, he can be seen as a man with too much trama that will interfer with being the head of this county. (sp)

i think, now its only a thought! but i dont think this world is ready for a black prestent..i think he will get assassinated if he gets elected. that is my belive, but if not, great for him. if so...told you so...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lillya WildChild said:
"pow can go both ways, macain can be seen as a hero, or, he can be seen as a man with too much trama that will interfer with being the head of this county. (sp)

i think, now its only a thought! but i dont think this world is ready for a black prestent..i think he will get assassinated if he gets elected. that is my belive, but if not, great for him. if so...told you so..."

Or McCain could be seen as the chump who got captured.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By pixelized
Slinger said:
"Bah. If living in MA has taught me anything it has taught me that my vote doesn't really count. Since 1928 our electoral votes have only gone to anyone other than the dems for Reagan and Eisenhower. There is no possible way that Obama wontt be able to win my state handily. So, this November when it comes time to cast my vote, I will probably end up voting for the Hamburglar. Or maybe the Grimace.
"
Vote for me.
i'll vote for you.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Slinger
pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"Bah. If living in MA has taught me anything it has taught me that my vote doesn't really count. Since 1928 our electoral votes have only gone to anyone other than the dems for Reagan and Eisenhower. There is no possible way that Obama wontt be able to win my state handily. So, this November when it comes time to cast my vote, I will probably end up voting for the Hamburglar. Or maybe the Grimace.
"
Vote for me.
i'll vote for you.
"
Done. I am now going to write in "Pixelized" : D
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By pixelized

woot woot.
I have one! maybe two if i decide to vote for myself

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#133  Edited By Nighthunter

I want Obama as the president, that is if he does atleast half of the things he has promised

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Vance Astro said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"I'm not all gung ho for McCain, but I'm DEFINITELY not for Obama.  He refuses to let anyone say his middle name because he is apparently ashamed that all three of his names are muslim.  He refuses to wear an american flag lapel pin because he doesn't want to take sides.  I'm guessing he doesn't want to take sides with the nation he wants to be president of.  He also refuses to place his hand over his heart during the national anthem.  He was a member of a church of Jeremiah Wright, who preached extreme racism against white people, but only quit when the media got so against Wright.  His wife has said that she is finally proud of America, meaning she has never been proud of our nation before.  Barack has zero military experience, but may be my commander-in-chief.  These are not signs of a patriotic American.  This is not the appearance of someone I want as my president.  Like I said, I'm not gung ho for any of the nominees, but I absolutely refuse to back Barack Hussein Obama."

You know what I find ridiculous? None of your reasoning for not liking Obama has anything to do with his policies and what he plans to do with what he is trying to do in office.Except the military experience,but where currently losing a war under someone elses presidency."
LOSING A WAR boy your insane. hmm 4000 troops compared to vietnam the only war somebody can say we lost 100000+ troops. we one a war losing way more than 100000 troops and we lose 4000 in a war and you say were losing. hmmmm

looks at the scoreboard

us loses 4000

iraq
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you got a point Vance Astro, lol, one that got caught dont give him many good points..

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Static Shock

@ Ronin: Why are you voting for McCain, then? Please, tell me.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ronin alexsnder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Time Keeper said:

LOSING A WAR boy your insane. hmm 4000 troops compared to vietnam the only war somebody can say we lost 100000+ troops. we one a war losing way more than 100000 troops and we lose 4000 in a war and you say were losing. hmmmm

looks at the scoreboard

us loses 4000

iraq "

Were losing because we haven't acomplished anything.And I didn't say anything about gas.How am I insane,war isn't about how many troops you lose it's about accomplishing what we set out to do.Our mission is far from over and this has been going on for quite sometime.
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree With Ronin, i dont think us leaving iraq is a good thing. I dont think we are losing. And i think it is something that needed to be done.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lillya WildChild said:
"I agree With Ronin, i dont think us leaving iraq is a good thing. I dont think we are losing. And i think it is something that needed to be done."

Something need to be done about what? Sadam? The guy we captured in 2 weeks? The guy whose kids we killed in a few days? Nothing needed to be done and nothing needs to be done now.The country is f#cked without us helping and it's f#cked with us helping.
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ronin alexsnder

our mission may be far from over but were lot losing not by a long shot. and yea war has alot to do with numbers.

and its not that im voting for mckain because of things he might say or do its the fact he is republican.

if a democrat gets in office they will surely pass the assault rifle ban once again and they will most like do away with the concealed carrying license .

i dont think it matters what mckain says or obama they both stand for the same things when it comes to democrats and republicans.

also there is the whole patriotism thing. obviously obama aint much of a patriot and he seems to not care about it too much. also there is the whole thing about the democrats tryin to pass some law taxing the hell out of the major oil companys if that happens it will only increase the price of gasoline. oboma aint gonna be able to do to much when it comes to gas prices its just the way it is. sure he can say all he wants about how he will lower gas prices but thats just to get more votes. its not up to the president when it comes to the price of gasoline.

also i love it that everyone blames haliburton for oil prices when there not even the ones jacking the prices. they are a service company not a refinery or a a drilling rig. all they do is services to wells. i know i work in the industry and have been for about 3 yrs now i have done many different jobs in the oilfield industry but never have i worked for haliburton but i have done alot of the same services they provide so i know what there jobs pertain too.

its just a simple fact that we as the people have taken advantage of gasoline by driving around our huge SUVs and our 4 wheel drive pick up trucks. i love it when i see people that live in a city driving a pick up truck better that a 250 or a 350 pick up truck. sure some of them might need it but most dont. if you want to lower gas prices quit driving gas hogs. if you like to cruise around buy a motorcycle that gets 70 miles to the gallon.  to lower gas prices we as the people need to start being responsible for our resources not depend on the president to lower the gas prices.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Vance Astro said:
"Lillya WildChild said:
"I agree With Ronin, i dont think us leaving iraq is a good thing. I dont think we are losing. And i think it is something that needed to be done."

Something need to be done about what? Sadam? The guy we captured in 2 weeks? The guy whose kids we killed in a few days? Nothing needed to be done and nothing needs to be done now.The country is f#cked without us helping and it's f#cked with us helping."
as much as you want to beleive they are Fed up they still need the help and if their as Fed up as you think they are they need our help alot.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ronin alexsnder said:
"our mission may be far from over but were lot losing not by a long shot. and yea war has alot to do with numbers.

and its not that im voting for mckain because of things he might say or do its the fact he is republican.

if a democrat gets in office they will surely pass the assault rifle ban once again and they will most like do away with the concealed carrying license .

i dont think it matters what mckain says or obama they both stand for the same things when it comes to democrats and republicans.

also there is the whole patriotism thing. obviously obama aint much of a patriot and he seems to not care about it too much. also there is the whole thing about the democrats tryin to pass some law taxing the hell out of the major oil companys if that happens it will only increase the price of gasoline. oboma aint gonna be able to do to much when it comes to gas prices its just the way it is. sure he can say all he wants about how he will lower gas prices but thats just to get more votes. its not up to the president when it comes to the price of gasoline.

also i love it that everyone blames haliburton for oil prices when there not even the ones jacking the prices. they are a service company not a refinery or a a drilling rig. all they do is services to wells. i know i work in the industry and have been for about 3 yrs now i have done many different jobs in the oilfield industry but never have i worked for haliburton but i have done alot of the same services they provide so i know what there jobs pertain too.

its just a simple fact that we as the people have taken advantage of gasoline by driving around our huge SUVs and our 4 wheel drive pick up trucks. i love it when i see people that live in a city driving a pick up truck better that a 250 or a 350 pick up truck. sure some of them might need it but most dont. if you want to lower gas prices quit driving gas hogs. if you like to cruise around buy a motorcycle that gets 70 miles to the gallon.  to lower gas prices we as the people need to start being responsible for our resources not depend on the president to lower the gas prices.
"

Why do you have to be a patriot to want to see things change for the better in the country you live in?

Where not losing the war? An inferior army is killing our men,it doesn't matter if we killed more people!

Maybe Obama won't lower gas prices,maybe he will invest America's time in an alternative source so that in the future the prices will go down.
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ronin alexsnder

more people die in the us in a day from violence than in what 5 yrs in iraq.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By The_Ghostshell
ronin alexsnder said:
"more people die in the us in a day from violence than in what 5 yrs in iraq.
"
And that makes it right? Why are we there again?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ronin alexsnder said:
"more people die in the us in a day from violence than in what 5 yrs in iraq.
"

Yea...and that's why we need to be dying elsewhere,because were not alreayd losing enough people to violence.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MAJESTY
BatgirlBabs said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:

What can McCain do?
"
don't think so but yeah obama is gunna win.
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yea and obama is gonna stop all the violence in America.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Nitric
J'Onn Mk'kan
J'Onn Mk'kan

Oh SH!T, Bet You Didn't See This Coming!
Oh SH!T, Bet You Didn't See This Coming!

Possible President, or Paibok Look-Alike???
Possible President, or Paibok Look-Alike???

The Only Thing I Think McCain Can Do Is Maybe Shoot Force-Beams From His Eyes, Or Possibly Fly.

Maybe He'll Be An Assemblage Of The Invaders...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No what we need is more laws that allow the ownership of automatic weapons. I'm sure that will curb the violence.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
ronin alexsnder said:
"yea and obama is gonna stop all the violence in America.
"

Maybe he won't,but George Bush didn't either and whose to say McCain will.One thing that is Obama is going to stop us from getting us killed in Iraq.