Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sinistron

Obama V McCain

Who is going to be America's Next President and why do you want them and why not the other guy

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Barack Obama  !  I fear McCain will give us basically a status quo of what we have right now...
Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sinistron

definately Obama i was actually for Hillary though and if they Run Obama/Hillary ticket which i don't see happening the GOP are gonna crash and burn

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Barack caught the attention of 75,000 thousand people in Oregon. Solid proof that he's going to win.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-campaign_tankersleymay19,0,1535452.story

When McCain reaches this level of charisma, come talk to me....
When McCain reaches this level of charisma, come talk to me....

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By No_Name_

Ron Paul 2008

lmao :D
Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sinistron

ROTFLMAO

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
BatgirlBabs said:
"Ron Paul 2008

"
I actually like Ron Paul but he is just too real for even his own party. Ron Paul does something that Politicians hardly ever do... he tells the truth... lol
Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sinistron

liked Gravel too but far to honest for most americans

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Holacik
King Saturn said:
"Barack Obama  !  I fear McCain will give us basically a status quo of what we have right now...
"
In all fairness to McCain, he's somewhat fiscally responsible....for a Republican anyway, so I think he could do better then Bush on the economy.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Barack Obama  !  I fear McCain will give us basically a status quo of what we have right now...
"
In all fairness to McCain, he's somewhat fiscally responsible....for a Republican anyway, so I think he could do better then Bush on the economy.
"
Maybe he could. But do you think he could really fix the gas prices to back the way they were in lets say... 2001 ?

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By No_Name_
King Saturn said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Ron Paul 2008

"
I actually like Ron Paul but he is just too real for even his own party. Ron Paul does something that Politicians hardly ever do... he tells the truth... lol
"
I know. I'd still vote for him...you can write his name on the ballot still...do it :P
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
BatgirlBabs said:
"King Saturn said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Ron Paul 2008

"
"
I know. I'd still vote for him...you can write his name on the ballot still...do it :P"
Ha Ha Ha  ! We shall see
Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sinistron

no thats the democrats problem if it were a democrat in office the GOPs would be hammering them for Halliburton and saying they are they have their arms around the Saudis... I hope Obama comes to win cause Kerry and Gores probiblys were they played too nice they played the high road thats what i honestly liked about hillary was she a lair yeah of course she was  she is a politicain but was she good for the problems we face today on a domestic point yes i believe so i though she was better then he campaign

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Ball Buster

Im going for McCain.I don't trust Obama. He'll have show me what he is able to do.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
Ball Buster said:
"Im going for McCain.I don't trust Obama. He'll have show me what he is able to do."

What can McCain do?
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nitric

Turn Invisible.

Set Himself On Fire.

Stretch.

Turn His Body Into Rock.

Yep. McCain's A Super Skrull.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ball Buster

Foreign affairs and untying  congressional gridlock.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ball Buster
Nitric said:
"

Turn Invisible.

Set Himself On Fire.

Stretch.

Turn His Body Into Rock.

Yep. McCain's A Super Skrull.

"
Classic.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

God Help us all if McCain wins.

I'm going back to Canada if he does.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Holacik
King Saturn said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Maybe he could. But do you think he could really fix the gas prices to back the way they were in lets say... 2001 ?

"
No, but I doubt Obama can either. 
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

"
"
nobody could
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Holacik
Rdeegvainl said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

"
"
nobody could
"
Really drastic things would have to change, and I doubt any politician would have the balls to do it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

"
"
Maybe not. But I havent seen anything that would show McCain would effect the gas prices to go down much at all... McCain may not be a 3rd term of George Bush but he wont be too far from it in terms of regenerating this countries economy. I think we are in trouble if McCain gets in office
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

When Obama fixes the gas prices i'm going to post a huge I told you so in this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm not all gung ho for McCain, but I'm DEFINITELY not for Obama.  He refuses to let anyone say his middle name because he is apparently ashamed that all three of his names are muslim.  He refuses to wear an american flag lapel pin because he doesn't want to take sides.  I'm guessing he doesn't want to take sides with the nation he wants to be president of.  He also refuses to place his hand over his heart during the national anthem.  He was a member of a church of Jeremiah Wright, who preached extreme racism against white people, but only quit when the media got so against Wright.  His wife has said that she is finally proud of America, meaning she has never been proud of our nation before.  Barack has zero military experience, but may be my commander-in-chief.  These are not signs of a patriotic American.  This is not the appearance of someone I want as my president.  Like I said, I'm not gung ho for any of the nominees, but I absolutely refuse to back Barack Hussein Obama.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Holacik
Vance Astro said:
"When Obama fixes the gas prices i'm going to post a huge I told you so in this thread."
What's fix the gas prices exactly anyway?  What number would be the correct amount?  Just so when I get A 'I TOLD YOU SO' I can gladly eat crow.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By No_Name_

LMAO YOU GUYS

It's not up to Obama to fix the gas prices

It's  OPEC and more pressure from the SENATE lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Time Keeper said:
"I'm not all gung ho for McCain, but I'm DEFINITELY not for Obama.  He refuses to let anyone say his middle name because he is apparently ashamed that all three of his names are muslim.  He refuses to wear an american flag lapel pin because he doesn't want to take sides.  I'm guessing he doesn't want to take sides with the nation he wants to be president of.  He also refuses to place his hand over his heart during the national anthem.  He was a member of a church of Jeremiah Wright, who preached extreme racism against white people, but only quit when the media got so against Wright.  His wife has said that she is finally proud of America, meaning she has never been proud of our nation before.  Barack has zero military experience, but may be my commander-in-chief.  These are not signs of a patriotic American.  This is not the appearance of someone I want as my president.  Like I said, I'm not gung ho for any of the nominees, but I absolutely refuse to back Barack Hussein Obama."

You know what I find ridiculous? None of your reasoning for not liking Obama has anything to do with his policies and what he plans to do with what he is trying to do in office.Except the military experience,but where currently losing a war under someone elses presidency.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pixelized

Obama.
McCain has ugly supporters

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By No_Name_
Static Shock said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Im going for McCain.I don't trust Obama. He'll have show me what he is able to do."

What can McCain do?
"
He's actually done a lot more than Obama. 
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Holacik
The Time Keeper said:
"I'm not all gung ho for McCain, but I'm DEFINITELY not for Obama.  He refuses to let anyone say his middle name because he is apparently ashamed that all three of his names are muslim.  He refuses to wear an american flag lapel pin because he doesn't want to take sides.  I'm guessing he doesn't want to take sides with the nation he wants to be president of.  He also refuses to place his hand over his heart during the national anthem.  He was a member of a church of Jeremiah Wright, who preached extreme racism against white people, but only quit when the media got so against Wright.  His wife has said that she is finally proud of America, meaning she has never been proud of our nation before.  Barack has zero military experience, but may be my commander-in-chief.  These are not signs of a patriotic American.  This is not the appearance of someone I want as my president.  Like I said, I'm not gung ho for any of the nominees, but I absolutely refuse to back Barack Hussein Obama."
Yeah, so Bush was in the National Guard and so no combat time, yet he was a-okay to lead the nation.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Holacik said:
"The Time Keeper said:
Yeah, so Bush was in the National Guard and so no combat time, yet he was a-okay to lead the nation.
"

He's also not very smart for someone who went to the best schools.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By No_Name_

Maybe because he paid all the right people?

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Holacik
Vance Astro said:
"Holacik said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"

He's also not very smart for someone who went to the best schools."
I think the dumb label is harshly applied.  I think he more or less plays the fool.  I still can't stand the guy though.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BatgirlBabs said:
"Maybe because he paid all the right people?"

Yea,he paid the right people to get in but he didn't absorb any knowledge,and I know there is plenty of teaching going on at these schools.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
BatgirlBabs said:
He's actually done a lot more than Obama. "

And, that being what?
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nitric
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Holacik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Holacik said:
"The Time Keeper said:
"

He's also not very smart for someone who went to the best schools."
I think the dumb label is harshly applied.  I think he more or less plays the fool.  I still can't stand the guy though.
"
I didn't say he was dumb,I said he's not very smart.

He did say he was going to put food on our families though.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By No_Name_
Static Shock said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
He's actually done a lot more than Obama. "

And, that being what?
"

alright Im going to give you one of many examples

Prisoner of War? How's that?

http://www.vietnamwar.com/johnmccainbio.htm
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By No_Name_
Vance Astro said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Maybe because he paid all the right people?"

Yea,he paid the right people to get in but he didn't absorb any knowledge,and I know there is plenty of teaching going on at these schools."
There are also plenty of frat parties

*cough SKULLANDBONES cough*
mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mantoid

Obama sits back in his chair. He pulls out a cig. "Ah, this is the life." He looks down at his uniform. "No American flag, now to just get the rest of America that way." He pufffed a ring of smoke into the air. "After crushing Hilary, I got all my competition out of the way." He smiles. "It is going to be good being president."

Just then, a sock with rice in it hits the window behind Obama. "What in the..." He turned around to see a group of 4 teenagers, holding signs that said, Go McCain!, Lets keep America in America, Republicans Forever, and Who Needs Obama! The last sign caught his eye more than the others. "Stupid punks."

A knock came from the door. "Come in." His secretary walked in. "Um, Mr. Obama, there is someone here to see you. "Oh really, who?" "He says that he is an old friend, Bob I think he said." "Bob, eh, do you know how many people in the US are named Bob!" "I understand sir, do you want me to send him in?" "Sure, I could use some enjoyment." He threw the cig in the garbabge.

In walked a man that was dressed in pretty ragged clothes. Obama sniffed the air, Yuck! That man smells like he hasn't taken a shower in months, maybe years! Then the man came closer. He looks kind of familiar I guess. Then, the man grabbed the right side of his shirt, and threw it off. Under the beat up, smelling, dirty clothes was a nice suit.

It was McCain. "Hello Obama." Obama's eyes turned blood red, he got up, and took off his jacket. "Guess what McCain, if I kill you now, I will automatically win." McCain shot him an angry glance. "Your trash can is on fire." Obama turned to it. "Oh no!" Obama stomped the fire out with his foot. "Now on to the fight!" Obama screamed.

Obama threw the first punch. It came at McCain's chin, but McCain was too fast. He ducked and threw a jab into Obama's ribs. "Ouch!" Obama said. Obama threw McCain's arm out of the way. Obama then jumped at McCain. McCain was caught off guard and was tackled to the ground. Obama grabbed McCain's nose are twisted it with great force. "Look who is going to have a great mugshot!" Then McCain elbowed Obama in the face and hit Obama between the legs with as much force as he could from his knee. Obama slumped back in pain. "Hope you don't mind not being able to stand up in the bathroom now." McCain devilishly said.

Obama painfully stood up. "Enough of this." He pressed a button and security came in. "Take him away please." They took McCain back to his Corvette. You haven't seen the last of me.

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hayden Miles
mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mantoid
Hayden Miles said:
"?"
It is just a funny battle situation that I made up. Like it?
Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hayden Miles

oh lmao i thought this was real lol

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mantoid
Hayden Miles said:
"oh lmao i thought this was real lol"
ROFL. Real!?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lantern Prime

Mantoid, whos that on your avatar?

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hayden Miles

sorry i dont follow america's polotics lol

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mantoid
Lantern Prime said:
"Mantoid, whos that on your avatar?"
Aspen as always. :)
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By man_of_forever
mantoid said:
"Obama sits back in his chair. He pulls out a cig. "Ah, this is the life." He looks down at his uniform. "No American flag, now to just get the rest of America that way." He pufffed a ring of smoke into the air. "After crushing Hilary, I got all my competition out of the way." He smiles. "It is going to be good being president."

Just then, a sock with rice in it hits the window behind Obama. "What in the..." He turned around to see a group of 4 teenagers, holding signs that said, Go McCain!, Lets keep America in America, Republicans Forever, and Who Needs Obama! The last sign caught his eye more than the others. "Stupid punks."

A knock came from the door. "Come in." His secretary walked in. "Um, Mr. Obama, there is someone here to see you. "Oh really, who?" "He says that he is an old friend, Bob I think he said." "Bob, eh, do you know how many people in the US are named Bob!" "I understand sir, do you want me to send him in?" "Sure, I could use some enjoyment." He threw the cig in the garbabge.

In walked a man that was dressed in pretty ragged clothes. Obama sniffed the air, Yuck! That man smells like he hasn't taken a shower in months, maybe years! Then the man came closer. He looks kind of familiar I guess. Then, the man grabbed the right side of his shirt, and threw it off. Under the beat up, smelling, dirty clothes was a nice suit.

It was McCain. "Hello Obama." Obama's eyes turned blood red, he got up, and took off his jacket. "Guess what McCain, if I kill you now, I will automatically win." McCain shot him an angry glance. "Your trash can is on fire." Obama turned to it. "Oh no!" Obama stomped the fire out with his foot. "Now on to the fight!" Obama screamed.

Obama threw the first punch. It came at McCain's chin, but McCain was too fast. He ducked and threw a jab into Obama's ribs. "Ouch!" Obama said. Obama threw McCain's arm out of the way. Obama then jumped at McCain. McCain was caught off guard and was tackled to the ground. Obama grabbed McCain's nose are twisted it with great force. "Look who is going to have a great mugshot!" Then McCain elbowed Obama in the face and hit Obama between the legs with as much force as he could from his knee. Obama slumped back in pain. "Hope you don't mind not being able to stand up in the bathroom now." McCain devilishly said.

Obama painfully stood up. "Enough of this." He pressed a button and security came in. "Take him away please." They took McCain back to his Corvette. You haven't seen the last of me.
"

haha! I wanna see that on the Boondocks.
Lowsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lowsider

I'm gonna go with the one that has military service and has earned the right to be my Commander in Chief.

Hey but you other guys vote for the one that's only ever been a lawyer and a politician,  what a 'change' that is.