Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@King Saturn said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@King Saturn said:

@nick_hero22 said:
the point was that the debt was accumulated by different people... not just Bush or Obama or whoever.
Yes, I called you partner... what's wrong with that ?
Well, if only I was as funny as you Rednecks who are still Butthurt... then I could make a living off of Larry the Cable Guy jokes.

Calm down King Saturn o_o

I aint mad yet

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

So apparently anyone who doesn't support banning guns and like the NRA are stupid rednecks? SMH.

being it is you are too scared to just quote what I said talk from that point I will respond back... the reality is most of these people running around complaining about how Obama is gonna take away their assault rifles and shotguns are rednecks... I have been hearing that sh!t for years now from offbeat crackers down here in the south just about ever since he became president... now you may claim not to be one... but that still does not change the fact that the larger majority of these people b!tching and moaning about Obama are either rednecks or rich people who are well off.

Calm down with cracker crap. And I wasn't just speaking about how you are going around flipping out saying butthurt this and butthurt that. Its pretty obvious that if someone is strongly against the banning of guns that they will just be considered some stupid redneck that thinks the world is out to get them. Yeah I am strongly against the banning of guns. Assault rifles? I don't really care, because I don't really see the use of them. But shotguns and rifles? No. I don't care what party you are with, I will never support the banning of those kind of guns. I own probably about 5 guns, and what do I do with them? Stock them in my room and wait for some guy to break in? No. I hunt, I shoot skeets, I attend competitions, and I enjoy repairing and restoring them. To hell with banning them. Get off your high horse, man. Ain't no one scared of you.

the cracker crap is truth... I hear it all the time from white folks down here in Florida... so there is no need to run or hide from it.
the butthurt republicans is also truth... they don't like what is going on right now...
all I need is my handgun... the rest of the cannons really aint needed... you wanna be Tackleberry from Police Academy go head and knock yourself out.
who is on a high horse ? speaking the truth is not about being on a high horse... it's just reporting what is happening. It aint like I am just making up all the suckas out here who think the world is coming to an end because that black guy got reelected again... it's all over the place... especially in the south... and since I reside here and have to listen to their crap I am gonna speak on it.

There's going to be dumbasses every where you go. And people who think the world is going to end and are talking about leaving America because Obama got reelected are indeed ignorant assholes. But don't you think crazy ass people would be saying the same if Romney won? I live in Georgia, and I probably know more people who supports Obama, and they all say they are scared to death and think Romney is some psycho that will bring the end of America. It goes either way.

And why do you need a handgun? And what makes a rifle or shotgun bad to own?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By nick_hero22

@Eternal19 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

The 2nd Amendment needs to be discarded because it is absolutely irrelevant to today's society and is completely out of touch with the modern world. The Police Department is well equipped with the necessary training and gear to prevent most criminal activity if reported, if you are fearful of a intruder in your home then buy an alarm which is like what $10 a month to have it uplinked to a local precinct and I could guarantee that 99.9% of the time an alarm going off would deter most criminals (most criminals would quickly flee the scene) and you can also minimize the risk of a intrusion by properly securing you home. Just by having a gun doesn't always means that you are safe. What if the robbers see you with the gun and shoots you first, which could be avoided if you had an alarm. Even if the government went rogue and turned on its citizen then the government went rogue and turned on its citizen, there nothing no one would be able to do about. To think that a group of hillbillies with shotguns could even be considered a nuisance to the most powerful Military to the world who has stealth bombers, tanks, high-tech assault weaponry, bulletproof armor and vehicle, drones, and smart missiles is retarded. This Amendment was relevant during the time of its creation when people were a lot more isolated and didn't have police departments, modern technology, and the government had much less power in terms of military force, during that time a band of citizens who were armed could cause a problem to there government, but that is virtually impossible now. This Amendment needs to be discarded in favor of another Amendment that would allow the citizens of the United States to exert more influence in terms of the way they are governed, so people can have a much bigger say so in terms of the laws that are created by Congress. Guns cause way more problems then what they actually fix, this should be very obvious based off previous news.

even thought im not a big fan of changing the constitution. the rest of this post is true

The 2nd Amendment is pretty much out of touch with society.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By King_Saturn
@BiteMe-Fanboy said: 

There's going to be dumbasses every where you go. And people who think the world is going to end and are talking about leaving America because Obama got reelected are indeed ignorant assholes. But don't you think crazy ass people would be saying the same if Romney won? I live in Georgia, and I probably know more people who supports Obama, and they all say they are scared to death and think Romney is some psycho that will bring the end of America. It goes either way.

well that's the point... why should I sit back and just let the people talk and not respond ? they have their opinions and I have mine...  
as far as why do I need a handgun ? heh, I live in Florida... and down here it's almost law that you hold Heat... especially considering how so many people have firearms down here... and until some new laws are in place I aint thinking about not having heat... and even then it won't be a quick transfer.
shotguns and rifles are not bad... but they arent really needed either... I don't care either way... just tired of all the complaining... 
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@King Saturn said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

well that's the point... why should I sit back and just let the people talk and not respond ? they have their opinions and I have mine...
as far as why do I need a handgun ? heh, I live in Florida... and down here it's almost law that you hold Heat... especially considering how so many people have firearms down here... and until some new laws are in place I aint thinking about not having heat... and even then it won't be a quick transfer.
shotguns and rifles are not bad... but they arent really needed either... I don't care either way... just tired of all the complaining...

I feel ya.

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Matchstick

@Pyrogram: Irrelevant, the UK has nothing to do with this discussion. Completely different society and completely different criminals.

@minigunman123 Also irrelevant. Pistols are easier to get and easier to conceal so of coarse they are going to be a higher percentage of pistols used over assault rifles. How about you compare the average number of casualties when a pistol is used in a crime compared to an assault rifle. Fact: you can kill/ injure far more people with an assault rifle than you can with a pistol. Banning them doesn't hurt anyone, but it could save lives. Even if it's just a few dozen it's still worth it.

Give me one good reason people need to have assault rifles? There is no legitimate use for an assault rifle that can't be filled by a less powerful firearm. Assault rifles were designed for war, and last I checked we do not live in a war torn country.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#156  Edited By HellionVulcan

About time as normal civilians don't need assault weapons or anything like that .

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157  Edited By minigunman123

@Matchstick said:

@Pyrogram: Irrelevant, the UK has nothing to do with this discussion. Completely different society and completely different criminals.

@minigunman123 Also irrelevant. Pistols are easier to get and easier to conceal so of coarse they are going to be a higher percentage of pistols used over assault rifles. How about you compare the average number of casualties when a pistol is used in a crime compared to an assault rifle. Fact: you can kill/ injure far more people with an assault rifle than you can with a pistol. Banning them doesn't hurt anyone, but it could save lives. Even if it's just a few dozen it's still worth it.

Give me one good reason people need to have assault rifles? There is no legitimate use for an assault rifle that can't be filled by a less powerful firearm. Assault rifles were designed for war, and last I checked we do not live in a war torn country.

Give me one good reason why people shouldn't be allowed to have assault rifles, since they'll just use one of a thousand other types of guns still allowed to do the same crap, only much more effectively.

There is no argument for why assault weapons should be banned, while other guns should not.

If you're going to go half-way in, you need to go balls deep, or else there's virtually no net effect at all.

If hindering the rights of 300+ million people saves twenty or even fifty or two hundred people, it's not worth it. It's like putting x-rays in schools, before students are allowed in, so no knives, guns, or dangerous metal objects are allowed in; screw that.

I would rather have two hundred people die, even if it's myself or someone I know, than sacrifice the right to bear arms (and banning assault rifles is the first step in banning all guns; you don't really think politicians will stop at assault rifles, one of the least offensive kinds of weapons as far as homicides go, do you? No.) It may sound callous, but freedoms come with a certain price, because while almost everyone uses freedom pretty responsibly overall, there is a tiny fraction that uses it horribly, and it's crappy that it does happen that way, but if you really want to live somewhere where you sacrifice your rights as an individual so that you can save maybe 0.0005% of the population, that you very likely don't know and will never know, from random crime, be my guest, and move out of the country.

"People who wish to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither". With freedom comes the responsibility to use it well. Some people aren't responsible. That will not change regardless of gun laws.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By Pyrogram

@Matchstick: an example you fool.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#159  Edited By Rumble Man

Just give them knives and let them stab each other

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
ha ha ha... man I love this sh!t... these conservatives are pissed. looking for anything to complain about now... it's wonderful, that's why I have been watching Fox News like everyday since Obama won... go ahead angry white folks... let it all out... talk about how absurd it was anyone voted for Obama... or how bad it is you wont be able to hold your Uzis and Blaster Cannons anymore... Let It All Out... talk about how bad it is homosexuals are getting rights to marriage in this country on a wide scale... just let it out... cause you know what ? We was mad as hell too when George W. Bush got another 4 years in office... but at least we was not whining about going to Australia or b!tching about how we can't have our Terminator 2 Guns anymore. 
You're lucky that You wasn't born in Poland... There is still no act about in-vitro, homosexuals not only can't have marrige, but also no other kind of formal relationship. Crosses are in all schools (beside universities), we're all pyaing taxes for Catholic Church, even if we're not a part of it. There is even a comission that is in theory giving back to CC what was taken from them by communists, but in real - they can take anything, since no one can appeal to any tribunal against their statements. Which in practise means, that if CC will say that their old ground was worthy XXX, no one can deny it, even if it was really 10 times cheaper.  
Currently right wing (something about 30% of support from society and second biggest fraction in parliament) belive that our goverment along with Putin killed our last president, even while there are no evindence for that and everything support version that it was just an ordinary catastrophe. If You don't agree with them - You're traitor.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#161  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Pyrogram said:

@Matchstick: an example you fool.

Not a valid response.  There's no need for name calling to prove a point.  Don't do it again.
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#162  Edited By Pyrogram

@k4tzm4n: Sorry man, It wont happen again. I'm leaving this thread...

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minigunman123:

If you read what I posted I said 'two deaths from shootings'.

There were other deaths (not very many in fact) but only two were from shootings, and one was a swat team shooting a suspect that was using unnecessary force.

We have strict gun laws and when there was civil unrest that meant that we only had ONE DEATH from civilian on civilian action.

We haven't needed guns for protection because we have a solid police force that is well maintained.

In England we have Farmers and Hunters with guns but that isn't a big deal as we are, once again, strict with guns laws to ensure that people are within their permits. Those permits being that if you own a gun license and you are caught with your gun not being maintained, or in a dangerous location then you will have your license revoked.

There was heavy property damage from the riot but tons of the stolen materials were taken back due to security cameras and people being reported by their honest neighbours. That works when you have a security net like ours.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Nova`Prime`
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Okay all you super smart gun control people of ComicVine... these two guns are the same model. One is considered an "Assault" weapon the other is not. Please tell me which one is less deadly?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Leave the Constitution alone. Good grief.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Vaeternus

@MasterJohn said:

Your thoughts?

Personally, I Do not agree with it, good post dude. I'm sure hunters, farmers will love this news...or those who do get guns/assault weapons legally for home safety.

The reality is from a violent perspective, ridding guns, weapons won't stop others from killing each other. Not to mention as long as the black market exists, so will guns.

@Illuminatus said:

Leave the Constitution alone. Good grief.

I agree, things are a mess already...

NazarethSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By NazarethSavage

Eff the Constitution...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Vaeternus

Eff those who want to change the Constitution.

Rogan2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Rogan2112

Not going to try to answer this question for anyone, because I don't think it's possible to, everyone seems to pretty much have their opinions fairly nailed down. What I will do is throw some other questions people might want to consider when looking at this issue:

1. American Military service people are not robots (regardless of what some folks may believe). It would be a LOT harder than most people think to get our own armed forces to "attack" the U.S. and place it under martial law than most people might think. A large majority would likely go along with it, however there would be mass desertions, mutinies, outright battles between units, and the creation of fifth columns within not only the military, but the government as well. This can be looked at from either point of view actually. Anit: We don't need assault weapons because the military and/or police will eventually fix things anyway (however there are HUGE buts there that I'm sure others will point out) Pro: If we have assault weapons, it will make it FAR more difficult for the "loyalist" troops to pacify and "take over" the country and they could then link up with the military personnel to help form a better armed and manned Resistance (again, more "buts") again, I'm putting out questions. not answers...because there IS no easy answer to this topic.

2. Let's say, for the sake of argument (as I believe) that President Obama is a well meaning, wants to help reduce deaths from gun violence (whether this is likely to accompish this goal is debatable, but I'll keep my opinion to myself)....but the premise is The President is doing exactly what he's doing for the exact reason he SAYS he is. That's great. Well...what about the next President, or the one after that? THAT President very well may have RUN for President because he has a plan to deal with my first issue, and since the populace has NO means to defend itself, the United States is now an ACTUAL Dictatorship, not the "oh my pet favorite special interest is being squeezed" dictatorship people think we have now.

BTW...I didn't throw these ideas out there to sit back and eat popcorn, the point is, issues like this are RARELY clean cut as "either/or". IF people even remember I said this after all the hullabaloo has died down, I'll give my opinion, but I'm interested to see what all those who've been going at it have to say first. Please that is.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

That's a very thought-provoking statement backed up with coherent logic (sarcasm)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Vaeternus

This site is too public with profile posts...

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

That's a very thought-provoking statement backed up with coherent logic (sarcasm)

Oh yes, because you're the expert on "coherent logic" (sarcasm) really that made my day.

Funny, do you feel that way about those who want to change it? Nah, didn't think so..thus your post is biased.

P.S. I see you're now stalking me on here huh? Try not to get obsessed. I take a break from the battle forums and what do you know, little nick_hero happens to follow me in the same off topic as me now huh? I'm flattered.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

As is all of your posts coherent logic(sarcasm)

Funny, do you feel that way about those who want to change it? Nah, didn't think so..thus your post is biased.

Too bad you can't debunk anything I said in here, so everything you just said is a waste of breath.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Vaeternus

@Nick_hero22

I already did, besides you can't debunk the opposite view anyway...it's all opinion too bad you have too much time on your hands and thus feel the need to stalk me..First on battle topics, now on here? really?

I'm sure Predator is on TV some where.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@Nick_hero22

I already did, besides you can't debunk the opposite view anyway...it's all opinion too bad you have too much time on your hands and thus feel the need to stalk me..First on battle topics, now on here? really?

I'm sure Predator is on TV some where.

I have been posting on here days ahead of you, just look at the previous pages. Your second comment was purely bait and contained no logic or reasoning, you were instigating. Why shouldn't we reform or discard amendments that are no longer relevant to modern day society? I'm finish with you, so you can go stalk Ed Boon now or bad mouth me and other users in PMs.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Vaeternus

@Nick_Hero22 lol No you haven't, you post where I go I know when I'm being stalked..

Me Stalk Ed Boon? That makes no sense, so because I post on MK sites getting updates I stalk him? You're delusional. People ask me for updates on Injustice on here so I contribute which is more then I can say for you. Also, I only post Injustice updates should CV not have already posted it.

No, as usual you're coming at me because you have nothing better to do. No, I wasn't instigating I was stating my views, you as usual are trying to play moderator and you're NOT one so stop it. I'm pretty sure you've been warned to stop by Vance before to stop it.

Let's see here, because they are relevant in todays society. People needs guns to hunt, to live and for home protection. Look it up. Not everyone on Earth who owns a gun or rifle "is instantly violent" and again, until you kill the black market you will never NOT see guns around. Good, tata don't let the door hit you on the way out, ok. Besides, being more hard on guns doesn't mean you need to alter the constitution. When you're car has an issue, do you address that specific issue to try to fix it or just say "ehh let's buy a new car" even though it's completely unnecessary?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@Nick_Hero22 lol No you haven't, you post where I go I know when I'm being stalked..

Me Stalk Ed Boon? That makes no sense, so because I post on MK sites getting updates I stalk him? You're delusional. People ask me for updates on Injustice on here so I contribute which is more then I can say for you. Also, I only post Injustice updates should CV not have already posted it.

No, as usual you're coming at me because you have nothing better to do. No, I wasn't instigating I was stating my views, you as usual are trying to play moderator and you're NOT one so stop it. I'm pretty sure you've been warned to stop by Vance before to stop it.

Let's see here, because they are relevant in todays society. People needs guns to hunt, to live and for home protection. Look it up. Not everyone on Earth who owns a gun or rifle "is instantly violent" and again, until you kill the black market you will never NOT see guns around. Good, tata don't let the door hit you on the way out, ok. Besides, being more hard on guns doesn't mean you need to alter the constitution. When you're car has an issue, do you address that specific issue to try to fix it or just say "ehh let's buy a new car" even though it's completely unnecessary?

Pretty much all of this was addressed in the previous posts I made. I don't see why you are on here whining and crying because if you wouldn't have insulted mine's and other's beliefs then we wouldn't be having this discussion to begin with. Your entire argument is poor and redundant, and its very ironic that you can critique the beliefs of others, but you are unable to form a rational argument to suit your own beliefs. Back in the 1700s a gun would be needed in other to protect oneself and to put food on the top, but in this Modern Era with the major leaps in technology, social policies, and innovation those things aren't needed to improve our sense of well being and survival.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

Sorry Hun, but I posted approximately 5 days ahead of you and have been actively participating in this thread, this is clearly visible on the first page.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Vaeternus

lol, so much for "being done with me huh?"

I'm not the one whining, you're the one who cries to the mods constantly, demands topics be closed because YOU don't like them and play the victim oh and you tend to quote people then tell them "ignore my posts, don't respond" do you realize how nutty you sound really?

On the contrary, my argument is logical and with solid points. Again, you fix one issue no need to redo the entire constitution. Do you realize how much work that would involve? Do you realize that's what makes America-America? Obviously you live in a liberal mindset without realizing opposing perspectives.

Sorry Hun, but posted approximately 5 days ahead of you, this is clearly visible on the first page.

"hun"? err Ok then.....and I was referring to the forum, not the topic itself.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

lol, so much for "being done with me huh?"

I'm not the one whining, you're the one who cries to the mods constantly, demands topics be closed because YOU don't like them and play the victim oh and you tend to quote people then tell them "ignore my posts, don't respond" do you realize how nutty you sound really?

On the contrary, my argument is logical and with solid points. Again, you fix one issue no need to redo the entire constitution. Do you realize how much work that would involve? Do you realize that's what makes America-America? Obviously you live in a liberal mindset without realizing opposing perspectives.

Sorry Hun, but posted approximately 5 days ahead of you, this is clearly visible on the first page.

"hun"? err Ok then.....and I was referring to the forum, not the topic itself.

I tell people to stop responding to me when they start talking out of their rear end like now, so please move on with yourself. There are no benefits to having a firearm, they only cause more problems then what they actually fix. You have no grounds to insult others with different beliefs especially when you can't even support your own. "Eff those who want to change the Constitution." Now go bad mouth me to Terminator_Fan and all of his alternate accounts.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Vaeternus

Nick, Well, I guess you're the expert then on talking out rear-ends right?

No, you can't just do that though especially AFTER you quote someone...do you not know it appears in their inbox yet you've been on here for what at least one year? Seriously. Incorrect, there are plenty of benefits of having arms and I listed them from hunting to safety not to mention jobs requirements should they need them. Security? Police? Undercover cops? I can go on. Do you even know people hunt to live in some places down south, and guess what. You need a weapon in order to do so. I'm not insulting others I'm merely pointing out others hypocrisy. Again, you clearly have no issues with the guy who said "Eff the constitution" because that's not an insult to our forefathers, get a clue please.

Who? Dude, I don't care about others accounts but it's clear multiple people on here have issues with you. Not surprised at all..

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

No, you can't just do that though especially AFTER you quote someone...do you not know it appears in their inbox yet you've been on here for what at least one year? Seriously. Incorrect, there are plenty of benefits of having arms and I listed them from hunting to safety not to mention jobs requirements should they need them. Security? Police? Undercover cops? I can go on. Do you even know people hunt to live in some places down south, and guess what. You need a weapon in order to do so. I'm not insulting others I'm merely pointing out others hypocrisy. Again, you clearly have no issues with the guy who said "Eff the constitution" because that's not an insult to our forefathers, get a clue please.

Who? Dude, I don't care about others accounts but it's clear multiple people on here have issues with you. Not surprised at all..

1) I didn't mention anything in regards to institutions that need firearms to carry out there occupational duty as Military Officers, Police Officers, FBI Agents, and etc. Why would we get rid of those necessities when they are needed in order to have a functional society where laws and regulations are enforced. We don't need hillbillies who want to play Rambo to police America nor do we need mob justice.

2) I live in Arkansas, and no one hunts as a solo profession, it's merely recreational.

3) Saying "Eff those who want to change the Constitution" is a insult to me and others users who agree with my contentions.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

1) I didn't mention anything in regards to institutions that need firearms to carry out there occupational duty as Military Officers, Police Officers, FBI Agents, and etc. Why would we get rid of those necessities when they are needed in order to have a functional society where laws and regulations are enforced. We don't need hillbillies who want to play Rambo to police America nor do we need mob justice.

2) I live in Arkansas, and no one hunts as a solo profession, it's merely recreational.

3) Saying "Eff those who want to change the Constitution" is a insult to me and others users who agree with my contentions.

Well, you said what good can from firearms? I just listed some for you ;)

Perhaps in your part of Arkansas, I know friends in Alabama among other places around the USA who hunt not for fun but for live stock, hunting for for meals who are less fortunate be it fish or rabbits, pigs, deer etc. Obviously, you're a liberal given your views thus you should understand the poor right? Surely you understand some folks aren't as fortunate as others hmm?

Hillbillies? Stereotype much? There are tons of people who aren't "hillbillies" up north and around the country who support having arms for various reasons. There are several things out there that are weapons or considered/could be that aren't outlawed you know.

Well, saying "Eff the constitution" is an insult to those FOR it and those who wrote it years ago as one of the reasons why America is so great. So Touche. That is why I said that, because you can't have it both ways....or should I say one way outlook. Some people are for changes in the constitution, most are not.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

Well, you said what good can from firearms? I just listed some for you ;)

Perhaps in your part of Arkansas, I know friends in Alabama among other places around the USA who hunt not for fun but for live stock, hunting for for meals who are less fortunate be it fish or rabbits, pigs, deer etc. Obviously, you're a liberal given your views thus you should understand the poor right? Surely you understand some folks aren't as fortunate as others hmm?

Hillbillies? Stereotype much? There are tons of people who aren't "hillbillies" up north and around the country who support having arms for various reasons.

Well, saying "Eff the constitution" is an insult those FOR it and those who wrote it years ago as one of the reasons why America is so great.

1) You need to read my original post addressing this situation.

2) I could almost guarantee you that they have other jobs they perform in order to bring in a suitable amount of income or they have made a business out of hunting and selling their game and hunting products. You can't survive off of hunting solely without bringing in other aspects such as hunting gear and offering other services (they are in competition with large well-known corporations that can product massive amounts of poultry, beef, and pork to a much large audience), majority of hunters do it from a pure recreational perspective.

3) Only hillbillies (you can be a hillbilly regardless of ethnicity) would get pleasure out of hunting and killing animals for sport, not survival.

4) I didn't say "Eff the Constitution", so I don't see how that is relevant here.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Vaeternus

@Nick_Hero22, I did besides you made it clear how you feel on this page. I merely disagree.

Almost guarantee? Well, hate to burst your wishful thinking bubble but I already know they don't have other jobs due to the crappy economy, in case you're not aware there hasn't been many jobs created and since a certain someone opposes the private sektor, that doesn't help. So, they have to get extra food by hunting. It's also a skill seriously, it's not just "oh let me get a gun and kill animals" it's a serious issue for some people, despite what you may think. You can't make noise, if you do that can be a lost meal. It's merely a way of survival. Not everyone is fortunate to have a job or crappy job even or foodstamps(although those are at a record high right now which is really no surprise)

Even if they do have some help from family, one person in an entire family or two depending on size will still struggle to put food on the table and pay the bills.

I think you're overexaggeratting the term "hillbilly" you dont' have to be a hillbilly to get a rise from hunting. Some people shoot animals to keep them away from destroying their property in some places you know...not for hunting nor recreational purposes.

No, but you agreed with the person who said that therefore relevant to you since you see no issue with that, but with me saying "Eff those who want to change it"

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@Nick_Hero22, I did besides you made it clear how you feel on this page. I merely disagree.

Almost guarantee? Well, hate to burst your wishful thinking bubble but I already know they don't have other jobs due to the crappy economy, in case you're not aware there hasn't been many jobs created and since a certain someone opposes the private sektor, that doesn't help. So, they have to get extra food by hunting. It's also a skill seriously, it's not just "oh let me get a gun and kill animals" it's a serious issue for some people, despite what you may think. You can't make noise, if you do that can be a lost meal. It's merely a way of survival. Not everyone is fortunate to have a job or crappy job even or foodstamps(although those are at a record high right now which is really no surprise)

Even if they do have some help from family, one person in an entire family or two depending on size will still struggle to put food on the table and pay the bills.

I think you're overexaggeratting the term "hillbilly" you dont' have to be a hillbilly to get a rise from hunting. Some people shoot animals to keep them away from destroying their property in some places you know...not for hunting nor recreational purposes.

No, but you agreed with the person who said that therefore relevant to you since you see no issue with that, but with me saying "Eff those who want to change it"

I never agreed with the statement "Eff the Constitution", you are just lying now and everything else you said is irrelevant to the actually discussion here or has already been addressed. I'm finish, so you can stop posting me anytime. Making up lies like someone surviving purely off of hunting doesn't give you any credibility, it just shows how intellectually dishonest you are. How exactly are they suppose to pay for non-food items without actual currency, keeping up their home and its amenities, or pay for gasoline and ammunition to hunt. You can't effectively live off hunting unless you are in a poorly developed country, that's why you don't heard about anyone doing those kinds of things in modern countries. Why do think that people are leaving the more rural areas for more heavily populated Metropolitan areas?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Vaeternus

@Nick_Hero22, well you just came at me but ignored the dude saying "Eff the Constitution" initially but honestly, not lying merely pointing out the facts...so I'll just say I'm not for changing it...that better?

Nothing else is irrelevant, that's your personal opinion. I was pointing out the facts that pertain to people in certain areas. Sure, I'll stop when you stop addressing me ;) Now, now saying "I'm lying" when clearly I'm not does you no credit nor does you making false assumptions about people I know personally down south, thank you very much. You don't know them, I do. And again, in case you're living in a cave the economy is crap with jobs. I should know seeking a steady one myself of late.

People go to cities for jobs, however that's NORMALLY with a flowing economy. Again, the economy right now is crap. I should know, I live in the most known City in the world...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@Nick_Hero22, well you just came at me but ignored the dude saying "Eff the Constitution" initially but honestly, not lying merely pointing out the facts...so I'll just say I'm not for changing it...that better?

Nothing else is irrelevant, that's your personal opinion. I was pointing out the facts that pertain to people in certain areas. Sure, I'll stop when you stop addressing me ;) Now, now saying "I'm lying" when clearly I'm not does you no credit nor does you making false assumptions about people I know personally down south, thank you very much. You don't know them, I do. And again, in case you're living in a cave the economy is crap with jobs. I should know seeking a steady one myself of late.

People go to cities for jobs, however that's NORMALLY with a flowing economy. Again, the economy right now is crap. I should know, I live in the most known City in the world...

I'm tired of you filling my inbox with empty rhetoric and fallacies, so could you please stop?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Vaeternus

I'm not exactly fond of seeing biased nonsense in my inbox either. I'm not even quoting you every time whereas you quote me so I assure you the feeling is mutual. Don't talk about fallacies when that's all you do. Sure, if you call the facts "fallacies" so be it lol, believe what you want guy.

I've said this numerous times to you, let's see if you read it this time. Do both of us a favor, ignore my posts, and I'll ignore yours... don't quote me and I won't address you. Because when you quote someone, you obviously WANT them to see it. That's how the site works. Deal?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

I'm not exactly fond of seeing biased nonsense in my inbox either. I'm not even quoting you every time whereas you quote me so I assure you the feeling is mutual. Don't talk about fallacies when that's all you do. Sure, if you call the facts "fallacies" so be it lol, believe what you want guy.

I've said this numerous times to you, let's see if you read it this time. Do both of us a favor, ignore my posts, and I'll ignore yours... don't quote me and I won't address you. Because when you quote someone, you obviously WANT them to see it. That's how the site works. Deal?

Your ignorant comment was quoted because it was rude and lacked any logical reasoning, but I will go back to ignoring you like I have been.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By MasterJohn

Nick_hero is an obama drone, and thinks I'm an alternate account with no proof. Isn't that funny,

The annointed one is coming for semi-autos next.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 said:

You're the one that's ignorant and biased, again you come at me but ignore the people bashing the Constitution...keep milking Obama and drinking the kool-aid ok, some of us aren't blind what can I tell ya. If you were really fair, you'd say both were disrespectful not just your cherry picking, selective reading point of view. Yes, please do.

@MasterJohn said:

Nick_hero is an obama drone, and thinks I'm an alternate account with no proof. Isn't that funny,

Oh I was getting that vibe lol. He thinks everyone has an "alternate account" me, you and Terminator lol. The funny thing is nick_hero22 is like his second or 3rd name...isn't it funny when people can't even see past their own hypocrisy? But like you said, he's a drone so I guess I should come to expect that.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By MasterJohn

@AtPhantom said:

@MasterJohn said:

You took away guns in Chicago, Detriot, and L.A., they are places you DON'T want to move. The U.N. and King Obama are coming for the guns. Rom Emanuel already said if we suspect someone is a terrorist (can't prove it, suspect) then they should have their 2nd amendment "Canceled".. Look, rom, this is America. not Soviet Russia. Hopefully Rand Paul raises chaos about this on the senate floor. Cause ain't no U.N. "peacekeepers" bursting into my house and trying to take my Family's guns, and my guns.

Good God are you just made of straw? Where do you get this notion that the UN has the power and will to do anything in the US? Where do you get the idea that the United Nations is anything but America's complete and utter bitch?

Obama went to the UN over Libya before Congress.

Obama has promoted the U.N gun treaty, internationally banning guns, not even bringing up Congress.

Do I need to continue?

Rogan2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Rogan2112

Wow...I mean WOW guys...maybe relax a little? :)

Pax

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By nick_hero22

@MasterJohn said:

How am I a Obama Drone when I was supporting Ron Paul before he dropped out of the race? I don't even believe I made any comments in support of Obama on this forum. You are clearly an alternate account, its obvious so drop the charade.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

You're the one that's ignorant and biased, again you come at me but ignore the people bashing the Constitution...keep milking Obama and drinking the kool-aid ok, some of us aren't blind what can I tell ya. If you were really fair, you'd say both were disrespectful not just your cherry picking, selective reading point of view. Yes, please do.

@MasterJohn said:

Oh I was getting that vibe lol. He thinks everyone has an "alternate account" me, you and Terminator lol. The funny thing is nick_hero22 is like his second or 3rd name...isn't it funny when people can't even see past their own hypocrisy? But like you said, he's a drone so I guess I should come to expect that.

I have few alternate accounts (they haven't been used in years), but I had only one of them banned a couple of years of ago while you on the other hand had your main account MKF30 banned and the alternates you were using at the time such as Zaterra for trolling while my ban was over something I said to a user in another thread.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By AtPhantom

@MasterJohn said:

Obama went to the UN over Libya before Congress.

Obama has promoted the U.N gun treaty, internationally banning guns, not even bringing up Congress.

Do I need to continue?

1. Wrong, and

2. Wrong.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick, nope. zaterra was made for my friend,i had only used to since he said i could otherwise my main name was MKF...Zat wasn't used for trolling or anything else,other then me borrowing the name since my friend didnt come on anymore

P.S. thought you were going to ignore me? lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick, nope. zaterra was made for my friend,i had only used to since he said i could otherwise my main name was MKF...Zat wasn't used for trolling or anything else,other then me borrowing the name since my friend didnt come on anymore

P.S. thought you were going to ignore me? lol

That is a flat out lie, you said Zaterra was one of your alternates in one of your crappy MK videos on Youtube where you continuous talk trash and get owned and humiliated.

"No, they just banned my from posting/typing. I can still see the site, my mail etc but not respond to anyone or any topic...so I made two other accounts, Zaterra which they also banned thanks to that user who is friends with that one mod and the other one that most don't know about. I don't think you're a troll honestly, people who troll are that Jezer guy, Nickhero, ancient something or other and pretty much all the Hulk fanboys lol"

MKF30 in reply to TERMINATOR666X(Show the comment)4 months ago

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Vaeternus

humiliated/? haha wrong. that guy who beat me i beat him as well, funny how you fail to menton that. besides i'd shut up i were you, chances are you would get owned by anyone in that game given your lack of knowledge of mk in general.

Secondly, yes i made that zaterra name however for a friend, i used it because he didnt want it, nor did he care so i figured since i made it at my place, why not? How you can't comprehend this boggles my mind, so i'll break it down for you to simplify things so perhaps you understand better:

MKF30-original name

Zaterra-made at my ip for a friend to use at his computer when i showed him the site he liked it so we made a fast name for him since his PC was down at the time, but hardly went on and told me i could use his name which i did when i could no longer post on MKF

Vaeternus-New name i purposely made.

Understand?

so not a lie. you lie about me though bigtime and have gotten banned yourself and just admitted you have multiple names, so again hypocrite much?

BTW, you just lied right now you keep saying "im ignoring you now" yet keep quoting me....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

humiliated/? haha wrong. that guy who beat me i beat him as well, funny how you fail to menton that. besides i'd shut up i were you, chances are you would get owned by anyone in that game given your lack of knowledge of mk in general.

Secondly, yes i made that zaterra name however for a friend, i used it because he didnt want it, nor did he care so i figured since i made it at my place, why not?

so not a lie. you lie about me though bigtime and have gotten banned yourself and just admitted you have multiple names, so again hypocrite much?

My accounts were never banned for trolling and I never lied about the fact I had alternate accounts (which haven't been used in over 2 years). LOLLLLLL CAUGHT!