NOT buying Avengers! Here's why. What I want for Avengers 2.

• 90 results
MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By MikeStark

I'm sorry but I'm NOT buying that movie on DVD. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so before my head gets chewed off let me say why. But before I start let me start off by saying yes, the movie is out. There's nothing I can change. This article states why I'm NOT BUYING it, This is just a blog which contains my thoughts that others may or may not share, I just wanted to get my opinion out there to see if anyone else agrees. This blog contains what I would like to see in Avengers 2, Besides Ant-Man & Wasp. Not that my opinion matters though. So I'll start by breaking it down into sections. Here we go:

Too much focus on the ultimate universe:

It's fine to have the film based on a percentage of the ultimate universe but when it's 80-90% it's ridiculous. It should have been 50-50 between the ultimate universe & the main 616 universe. It seems that there was all of the good aspects & none of the bad. Cap wasn't an asshole, Hulk wasn't a cannibal, Hawkeye didn't have a mask & wasn't funny, Loki wasn't making Thor crazy, Black widow wasn't a trader (that can still happen), Cap's mask had NO head wings or no ear holes & Thor didn't have a helmet!!! It seems that this movie focused on all of the good aspects of the ultimate universe & NONE of the bad. All of these things can be forgiven if Ant-Man & Wasp were in it. More on that in other blogs.

For Avengers 2:

Ant-Man & Wasp, regardless of Hank's terrible personality & Jan being of Asian decent. Also, I suggest & hope they just have more focus on the 616 universe possibly like I mentioned before, 50% 616, 50% ultimate universe.

Nick Fury

Why is it that in EVERY comic, movie, TV show etc. Fury HAS to be African American? Why is the White Fury being kept locked in the basement??? Aside from that, why was Nick Fury SUCH a wuss in this movie? & he acted waaay too much like Sam Jackson meaning it felt like Nick Fury was playing Sam Jackson, not the other way around like it's supposed to be. When he was talking to the council, I honestly thought he was gonna say "I've had it with these mothaf***** Chitauri in mothaf***** New York!" Nick Fury is bad ass who at first DOES NOT need the Avengers. He should have believed SHIELD can do it themselves first like he always does, NOT try to rally the Avengers because he's afraid.

For Avengers 2:

He should just have a few minor scenes or a cameo like he did in the Phase 1 movies. DO NOT MAKE him a wimp like in the Avengers movie, SHIELD doesn't ask for outside help especially if they desperately need it. Like how it was in the comics at first & that's how they SHIELD director should clearly think. And get rid of that stupid council. Who the f*** are those clowns?!?

SHIELD's Superheroes

This is where Tony Stark could have stepped in. Said fuck you Nick, & your Avengers Initiative. I'm rich, I'm gonna run the Avengers myself. Then convince Cap, Thor & the rest of gang to come to Avengers mansion & take out the Shitauri & Loki their own way as a team, that's NOT SHIELD's little super powered team/last defense. In every other type of media, comic, TV show, movie, that's how it always works so...

For Avengers 2:

The Avengers better be there own team!!! I'm pretty sure Avengers mansion is in it, if so not only should Tony be funding the Avengers, him & Cap should be the only ones calling the shots with SHIELD absent or on the sidelines & I can only hope that that's were it takes place. NOT the Helicarrier. The Helicarrier is cool but it's SHIELD's headquarters, NOT the Avengers base/HQ.

The Shitauri

Yes, These were NOT the Chitauri. As everyone is aware & probably painfully sick of but I will point it out anyway, the Chitauri are not Star War's Phantom Menace droids, There shape shifting aliens. DONE, NEXT.

For Avengers 2:

Whatever the Avengers are fighting, I can only hope they are what they were in the comics & not something completely different!

Tony Stark's relationship:

FUCK Hollywood's idea that every movie has to have a couple to attract the female audience. It normally doesn't bother me for most movies but when they do it to Tony Stark, who's always hooking up with a girl & NEVER in a relationship, who's always a ladies man & who's never whipped, Not Pepper Pott's little bitch. It just pisses me off! You wanted a couple? Why not have extended Widow & Hawkeye's relationship??? Ugggggghhhhh. All those stupid little cutesy couple moments in Stark tower? Seeing what they did to Tony, I wanted to vomit. I mean he didn't even hit on any female SHIELD agents! Because he's already whipped! I heard a rumor that Pepper was going to be pregnant. Thankfully, it was just a rumor. But oh man, I'm I gonna HATE Iron Man 3 & possibly...

For Avengers 2:

Stark BETTER be hitting on Wasp or any other female. He should not even mention Pepper. She should be 200% absent from this movie.

Thor

Why doesn't he have a helmet yet? If every comic, game, TV show, he has a helmet! As ridiculous as it is he's got his red cape, so when he changes why not have the helmet when he transforms? He gets his metal sleeves, so why not a metal helmet? I'm NOT glad his head like Superman's as to where he doesn't need headgear. Too bad his body isn't like Superman's. Why does marvel studios hate helmets/masks? If it wasn't mandatory, they wouldn't have given Cap his mask, he barely had it on anyway. Don't you find it odd that a SHITauri tries so hard to pull off his mask? Hmm... really Marvel? If that SHITauri wanted to kill him, it would have shot/stabbed him not rip off Cap's mask & or head.

For Avengers 2:

Give him his helmet!

Hulk

I can understand why his rage is controlled as stupid as it is, he must have controlled it from The Incredible Hulk movie. But I guess that means he's friendly now from catching a falling Iron Man? It seems weird but, I guess I don't really have any bad gripes about Hulk, I'm just used to Banner being a loner & not smart Hulk in control.

For Avengers 2:

Nothing really, hope he stays on the team & hope he's a rage monster, NOT smart Hulk. Why? Because there's no rage, that's essentially why we all love the Hulk, his mindless rage. Smart Hulk is boring! & doesn't have any rage.

Maria Hill

What kind of Maria Hill supports the team of superheroes? Well, I guess she did because they were SHIELD's little rag tag team of superheroes. Since Maria likes that, there's really nothing to complain about then except...

For Avengers 2:

If the Avengers are there own team, not funded & supported by SHIELD she should be fully against them, registering them & trying to recruit them back to SHIELD.

Black Widow/Hawkeye & SHIELD

Why was Widow such a team player? Back in the day she never wanted to be any member of any team & was always a loner who preferred to work alone. Also she was primarily Russian not primarily American from Russia. Hawkeye sucked. If their main focus was for him to be more ultimate Hawkeye then why wasn't he a complete bad ass like he was in The Ultimates? He was such a wuss with absolutely NO sense of humor that Hawkeye normally has. If this was based on the ultimate universe then Why was Black Widow involved with Hawkeye & not Tony Stark? Because he's with Pepper? The fact that Stark is whipped & is just pathetic! And how was Hawkeye involved with SHIELD before Widow?

For Avengers 2:

Widow, Fury, Hawkeye & SHIELD should just have cameos. The team should focus on I can't believe I'm saying this, the newcomers Hank & Jan. Hawkeye should be on the team but he should quit SHIELD, Hawkeye should NOT be SHIELD's secret fly on the wall monitoring The Avengers. Widow can be but she should not be apart of the team. Also, Hawkeye NEEDS a mask & a sense of humor!!! Since SHIELD is getting their own TV show & possible spin-offs, they should stay away or limit themselves to very minor characters/cameos.

No deeper back story with Cap & SHIELD characters

I know, it's an Avengers movie, but why didn't it focus on Cap, Hawkeye Or Black Widow, Fury or SHIELD? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the focus stayed where it was but my point is at least one extra line of dialogue would have been nice. But is it because that extra back story should be kept for future movies? Why was Peggy Carter NOT touched on in Avengers, Why wasn't Hawkeye's criminal/circus past not revealed? They could at least had at least one line about Fury's past or SHIELD's beginnings? I guess I just answered my question. Those should be touched on in the Nick Fury movie, SHIELD TV show, Cap: The Winter Soldier etc. For those who watched the Avengers' deleted scenes, was any of that in there?

For Avengers 2:

Leave the focus on the team & in the other movies not those other characters. And please NO Coulson coming back as The Vision! Please! Am I the only one who DOES NOT want that?

If you read all of this then congratulations. I wish I could give you a prize. Most likely if your just skimming down to this part thinking "Too long, didn't read" & write a one line response, you really need to get a life. You would think I don't have a life with this blog but I do, I just have a lot of free time on weekdays.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

whoa

you're not buying a dvd

man, whoa

watch out

Marvel might go bankrupt, dude

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

You do have some points. Especially with Fury. But it's too late to use a "Hasslehoff" Fury now. Too much is invested in the Ultimate-based Samuel L. Fury. And yes, Johansen's Widow is really not the Widow of the comics. She's hot and all but she's way off.

As for "they should be their own team on Avengers 2"... I think they will be. Didn't they go off-the-radar at the end of the first one?

Lastly... COULSON FOR VISION!!!!!! Nyenyenye! :p

ColonelRunAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ColonelRunAway

"Too long, didn't read" means you don't have a life?

Dude, up against twenty two paragraphs of "IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE COMICS!" I'm pretty damn sure the only winning move is not to play.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well at least I know now that I'm not the only one who didn't like the movie.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikethekiller

So basically you're upset because you feel it's enough like the comics...

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By _Zombie_

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

whoa

you're not buying a dvd

man, whoa

watch out

You better watch out. People might pick up on that sarcasm.

IV? Sarcasm? Hah!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm mad cause the regular DVD has like no special features while the Blu ray has everthing..that's all well and good except...I don't have a blu ray player, thanks a lot jerks...

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Captain America was going through SHIELD files, found Peggy's, saw her address, saw she was alive, didn't do anything about it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
complaining... complaining... complaining... 
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I don't have a problem with Pepper, Gwyneth Paltrow is a good actress.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12  Edited By x_29

This is stupid.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

whoa

you're not buying a dvd

man, whoa

watch out

You better watch out. People might pick up on that sarcasm.

IV? Sarcasm? Hah!

Right?

I'm so sincere it hurts.

No really. It hurts.

Please kill me.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

You are still being racist about Nick Fury being played by an African American..even though you say you are not a racist.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By danhimself

I actually read the whole thing so for those who did not allow me to summarize

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123 said:

whoa

you're not buying a dvd

man, whoa

watch out

This is why you're my favorite.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By theTimeStreamer

why is it that only new guys (mostly) make moan-a-ton threads?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By Xanni15

You have some valid points, but I still loved the movie.

CpTait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CpTait

Ultimate Nick Fury for the win bitches! I love the way he's always scheming and at the centre of almost every aspect of the Ultimate Universe, it ties it all together!

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only gripe was that Nick Fury didn't say "I'm tired of these mother****in' Chitauri on this mother****in' helicarrier!" or "Do they speak English in Asgard?" I'm a different kind of fanboy.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123

@sesquipedalophobe said:

"Do they speak English in Asgard?"

"Do I have a sign on my house that says "Dead Chitauri Storage"?"

Avengers/Pulp Fiction will never get old.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@InnerVenom123 said:

whoa

you're not buying a dvd

man, whoa

watch out

Woogie Boogie Marvel!!!!! Woogie Boogie!!!!!!

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wah wah wah

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By Gambit1024

I'm with you on Nick Fury. Old school Fury is so much cooler.

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambit1024 said:

I'm with you on Nick Fury. Old school Fury is so much cooler.

While David Hasselhoff was great, he just didn't do it for me.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By Gambit1024

^ I don't necessarily mean Hasselhof, I just want my cigar-smoking, flying sports car, James Bond-like Fury on the big screen.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Inverno

Nitpicking... nitpicking everywhere...

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

burp

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Zombie_

@InnerVenom123: *Grabs shotgun*

Alright, son, just hold still..

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ms__omega

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Nefarious said:
You are still being racist about Nick Fury being played by an African American..even though you say you are not a racist.
haha so obnoxious when people say that.

"I'm not racist, but here's a racist remark..."
Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@MikeStark said:

I'm sorry but I'm NOT buying that movie on DVD. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so before my head gets chewed off let me say why. But before I start let me start off by saying yes, the movie is out. Nothing I can change. This article states why I'm not buying it, This is just a blog which contains my thoughts that others may or may not share, I just wanted to get my opinion out there to see if anyone else agrees. This blog contains what I would like to see in Avengers 2, Besides Ant-Man & Wasp. Not that my opinion matters though. So I'll start by breaking it down into sections. Here we go:

It's fine to have the film based on a percentage of the ultimate universe but when it's 80-90% it's ridiculous. It should have been 50-50 between the ultimate universe & the main 616 universe. It seems that there was all of the good aspects & none of the bad. Cap wasn't an asshole, Hulk wasn't a cannibal, Hawkeye didn't have a mask & wasn't funny, Loki wasn't making Thor crazy, Black widow wasn't a trader (that can still happen), Cap's mask had NO head wings or no ear holes & Thor didn't have a helmet!!! It seems that this movie focused on all of the good aspects of the ultimate universe & NONE of the bad. All of these things can be forgiven if Ant-Man & Wasp were in it. More on that in other blogs.

For Avengers 2:

I suggest & hope they just have more focus on the 616 universe possibly like I mentioned before, 50% 616, 50% ultimate universe.

Nick Fury

I'm not a racist. But why is it that in EVERY comic, movie, TV show etc. Fury HAS to be African American? Why is the White Fury being kept locked in the basement??? Aside from that, why was Nick Fury SUCH a wuss in this movie? & he acted waaay too much like Sam Jackson meaning it felt like Nick Fury was playing Sam Jackson, not the other way around like it's supposed to be. When he was talking to the council, I thought he was gonna say I've had it with these mothaf***** Chitauri in mothaf***** New York! Nick Fury is bad ass who DOES NOT need the Avengers. He should have believed SHIELD can do it themselves like he always does, NOT try to rally the Avengers because he's afraid.

For Avengers 2:

He should just have a few minor scenes or a cameo. DO NOT MAKE him a wimp like in this movie, SHIELD doesn't need any outside help, like in the comics & that's how it's director should clearly think. And get rid of that stupid council. Who the f*** are those clowns?!?

SHIELD's Superheroes

This is where Tony Stark could have stepped in. Said fuck you Nick, & your Avengers Initiative. I'm rich, I'm gonna run the Avengers myself. Then convince Cap, Thor & the rest of gang to come to Avengers mansion & take out the Shitauri & Loki their own way as a team, that's NOT SHIELD's little super powered team/last defense. In every other type of media, comic, TV show, movie, that's how it always works so...

For Avengers 2:

The Avengers better be there own team!!! I'm pretty sure Avengers mansion is in it, if so not only should Tony be funding the Avengers, him & Cap should be the only ones calling the shots with SHIELD absent or on the sidelines & I can only hope that that's were it takes place. NOT the Helicarrier. The Helicarrier is cool but it's SHIELD's base, NOT the Avengers base.

The Shitauri

Yes, These were NOT the Chitauri. As everyone is aware & probably painfully sick of but I will point it out anyway, the Chitauri are not Star War's Phantom Menace droids, There shape shifting aliens.

For Avengers 2:

Whatever the Avengers are fighting, I can only hope they are what they were in the comics & not something completely different!

FUCK Hollywood's idea that every movie has to have a couple to attract the female audience. It normally doesn't bother me for most movies but when they do it to Tony Stark, who's always hooking up with a girl & NEVER in a relationship, who's always a ladies man & who's never whipped, Not Pepper Pott's little bitch. It just pisses me off! You wanted a couple? Why not have extended Widow & Hawkeye's relationship??? Ugggggghhhhh. All those stupid little cutesy couple moments in Stark tower? Seeing what they did to Tony, I wanted to vomit. I mean he didn't even hit on any female SHIELD agents! Because he's already whipped! I heard a rumor that Pepper was going to be pregnant. Thankfully, it was just a rumor.

For Avengers 2:

Stark BETTER be hitting on Wasp or any other female. He should not even mention Pepper. She should be 200% absent from this movie.

Thor

Why doesn't he have a helmet yet? If every comic, game, TV show, he has a helmet? He's got his red cape, so when he changes why not have the helmet when you transform? He gets his metal sleeves, so why not a metal helmet? Why does marvel studios hate helmets/masks? If it wasn't mandatory, they wouldn't have given Cap his mask, he barely had it on anyway. Don't you find it odd that a SHITauri tries so hard to pull off his mask? Hmm... really Marvel? If that SHITauri wanted to kill him, it would have shot/stabbed him not rip off Cap's mask & or head.

For Avengers 2:

Give him his helmet!

Hulk

I can understand why his rage is controlled as stupid as it is, he must have controlled it from The Incredible Hulk movie. But I guess that means he's friendly know from catching a falling Iron Man? It seems weird but, I guess I don't really have any good gripes about Hulk, I'm just used to Banner being a loner & not in control.

For Avengers 2:

Nothing really, hope he stays on the team.

Maria Hill

What kind of Maria Hill supports the team of superheroes? Well, I guess she did because they were SHIELD's little rag tag team of superheroes. Since Maria likes that, there's really nothing to complain about then except...

For Avengers 2:

If the Avengers are there own team, not funded & supported by SHIELD she should be fully against them, registering them & trying to recruit them back to SHIELD.

Why was Widow such a team player? Back in the day she never wanted to be any member of any team & was always a loner who preferred to work alone. Also she was primarily Russian not primarily American from Russia. Hawkeye sucked. If their main focus was for him to be more ultimate Hawkeye then why wasn't he a complete bad ass like he was in The Ultimates? He was such a wuss with absolutely NO sense of humor that Hawkeye normally has. If this was based on the ultimate universe then Why was Black Widow involved with Hawkeye & not Tony Stark? Because he's with Pepper? The fact that Stark is whipped & is just pathetic! And how was Hawkeye involved with SHIELD before Widow?

For Avengers 2:

Widow, Fury, Hawkeye & SHIELD should just have cameos.The team should focus on I can't believe I'm saying this, the newcomers Hank & Jan.Hawkeye should be on the team but he should quit SHIELD, Hawkeye should NOT be SHIELD's secret fly on the wall monitoring The Avengers. Widow can be but she should not be apart of the team. Also, Hawkeye NEEDS a mask & a sense of humor!!! Since SHIELD is getting their own TV show & possible spin-offs, they should stay away or limit themselves to very minor characters/cameos.

I know, it's an Avengers movie, but why didn't it focus on Cap, Hawkeye Or Black Widow, Fury or SHIELD? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the focus stayed where it was but my point is at least one extra line of dialogue would have been nice. But is it because that extra back story should be kept for future movies? Why was Peggy Carter NOT touched on in Avengers, Why wasn't Hawkeye's criminal/circus past not revealed? They could at least had at least one line about Fury's past or SHIELD's beginnings? I guess I just answered my question. Those should be touched on in the Nick Fury movie, SHIELD TV show, Cap: The Winter Soldier etc. For those who watched the Avengers' deleted scenes, was any of that in there?

For Avengers 2:

Leave the focus on the team & in the other movies not those other characters. And please NO Coulson coming back as The Vision! Please! Am I the only one who DOES NOT want that?

If you read all of this then congratulations. I wish I could give you a prize. Most likely if your just skimming down to this part thinking "Too long, didn't read" & write a one line response, you really need to get a life. You would think I don't have a life with this blog but I do, I just have a lot of free time on weekdays.

1st Enough with the SWEARING, there are kids on this site man chill.

2. The Bolded phrases much you say seem to contradict each other.

3. Your WAY to obsessed with the helmets thing.

4. Also this phrase doesn't make much sense. She was Russian, ex KGB. "she was primarily Russian not primarily American from Russia."

Anyway tone it down on the swearing, i know your angry but its very excessive

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MikeStark said:

I'm sorry but I'm NOT buying that movie on DVD. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so before my head gets chewed off let me say why. But before I start let me start off by saying yes, the movie is out. Nothing I can change. This article states why I'm not buying it, This is just a blog which contains my thoughts that others may or may not share, I just wanted to get my opinion out there to see if anyone else agrees. This blog contains what I would like to see in Avengers 2, Besides Ant-Man & Wasp. Not that my opinion matters though. So I'll start by breaking it down into sections. Here we go:

For Avengers 2:

I suggest & hope they just have more focus on the 616 universe possibly like I mentioned before, 50% 616, 50% ultimate universe.

Nick Fury

I'm not a racist. But why is it that in EVERY comic, movie, TV show etc. Fury HAS to be African American? Why is the White Fury being kept locked in the basement??? Aside from that, why was Nick Fury SUCH a wuss in this movie? & he acted waaay too much like Sam Jackson meaning it felt like Nick Fury was playing Sam Jackson, not the other way around like it's supposed to be. When he was talking to the council, I thought he was gonna say I've had it with these mothaf***** Chitauri in mothaf***** New York! Nick Fury is bad ass who DOES NOT need the Avengers. He should have believed SHIELD can do it themselves like he always does, NOT try to rally the Avengers because he's afraid.

For Avengers 2:

He should just have a few minor scenes or a cameo. DO NOT MAKE him a wimp like in this movie, SHIELD doesn't need any outside help, like in the comics & that's how it's director should clearly think. And get rid of that stupid council. Who the f*** are those clowns?!?

SHIELD's Superheroes

For Avengers 2:

The Avengers better be there own team!!! I'm pretty sure Avengers mansion is in it, if so not only should Tony be funding the Avengers, him & Cap should be the only ones calling the shots with SHIELD absent or on the sidelines & I can only hope that that's were it takes place. NOT the Helicarrier. The Helicarrier is cool but it's SHIELD's base, NOT the Avengers base.

The Shitauri

Yes, These were NOT the Chitauri. As everyone is aware & probably painfully sick of but I will point it out anyway, the Chitauri are not Star War's Phantom Menace droids, There shape shifting aliens.

For Avengers 2:

FUCK Hollywood's idea that every movie has to have a couple to attract the female audience. It normally doesn't bother me for most movies but when they do it to Tony Stark, who's always hooking up with a girl & NEVER in a relationship, who's always a ladies man & who's never whipped, Not Pepper Pott's little bitch. It just pisses me off! You wanted a couple? Why not have extended Widow & Hawkeye's relationship??? Ugggggghhhhh. All those stupid little cutesy couple moments in Stark tower? Seeing what they did to Tony, I wanted to vomit. I mean he didn't even hit on any female SHIELD agents! Because he's already whipped! I heard a rumor that Pepper was going to be pregnant. Thankfully, it was just a rumor.

For Avengers 2:

Thor

Why doesn't he have a helmet yet? If every comic, game, TV show, he has a helmet? He's got his red cape, so when he changes why not have the helmet when you transform? He gets his metal sleeves, so why not a metal helmet? Why does marvel studios hate helmets/masks? If it wasn't mandatory, they wouldn't have given Cap his mask, he barely had it on anyway. Don't you find it odd that a SHITauri tries so hard to pull off his mask? Hmm... really Marvel? If that SHITauri wanted to kill him, it would have shot/stabbed him not rip off Cap's mask & or head.

For Avengers 2:

Give him his helmet!

Hulk

I can understand why his rage is controlled as stupid as it is, he must have controlled it from The Incredible Hulk movie. But I guess that means he's friendly know from catching a falling Iron Man? It seems weird but, I guess I don't really have any good gripes about Hulk, I'm just used to Banner being a loner & not in control.

For Avengers 2:

Nothing really, hope he stays on the team.

Maria Hill

For Avengers 2:

For Avengers 2:

Widow, Fury, Hawkeye & SHIELD should just have cameos. The team should focus on I can't believe I'm saying this, the newcomers Hank & Jan. Hawkeye should be on the team but he should quit SHIELD, Hawkeye should NOT be SHIELD's secret fly on the wall monitoring The Avengers. Widow can be but she should not be apart of the team. Also, Hawkeye NEEDS a mask & a sense of humor!!! Since SHIELD is getting their own TV show & possible spin-offs, they should stay away or limit themselves to very minor characters/cameos.

For Avengers 2:

1.Watch you mouth 
2.Marvel doesn't care what you want for Avengers 2 :P
ThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThomasElliot

@MikeStark:

My Angry Nerd-O-Meter broke... and its all your fault. Your hatred of a film is defined by which universe its more based off of... which means you've fallen into the trap of not realizing that films are their own universes to begin with. Your 'fandom', if that what you think it is, has surpassed the worst of the worst of the Trekkie-type.

How can you appreciate ANYTHING if all you ever want to see is a panel by panel re-creation of a comic book? GO READ A COMIC BOOK THEN.

Based on your complaints, I cannot begin to even imagine you enjoy ANY film, TV show, or cartoon based on a comic. If you even ATTEMPT to defend any other film or work, then you are automatically a hypocrite.

Good luck with that one.

And overall, what is even the point of writing about this? "rrrrrrghahf I'm so angry im not gonna buy this and here's why rrrrrhraa!!!!" Maybe you should just go outside and play Frisbee or something. Get some fresh air dude... or at least do us a favor and turn this into a video blog on youtube for maximum hilarity.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#35  Edited By Lvenger

Yet another fanboy rage thread. Nothing new here.

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Araneae_

I disagree.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Black

Nick Fury was in the movie? I thought that was Samuel L. Jackson.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Not enough Batman.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@god_spawn said:

Not enough Batman.

or robin. i need my scherbatsky.

and something that isnt filled with nerd rage:

No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nefarious
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Nefarious said:
haha so obnoxious when people say that.  "I'm not racist, but here's a racist remark..."
Indeed. It is hypocrisy. 
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By _Zombie_

On-topic, though, I haven't seen a good fanboy rage thread in awhile.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MAZAHS117

O__O....whoa...Soooooo.... you didn't like the movie, to each his/hers own I guess

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By KnightRise

@MikeStark: So you made an account to tell comic fans why you didn't like Avengers? If you knew that no one would like your opinion, as you stated, why even bring it up? Omigod, it wasn't exactlywhatI wanted. Most of what you're complaining about can be answered with a simple Google search. And cursing isn't allowed. It makes one seems immature.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GodOfMischief

I'm sorry but you complain about the most pointless stuff, who cares if they weren't 100% accurate to the 616 comics?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I agree in some areas of your argument. But it doesn't really bother me enough to the point of not buying the movie.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@The Stegman:

I'm thinking of getting my summer's dose of blockbusters purely as BLU-rays so as I can flip of the DVD companies who have cheapened out since the Friday the 13th remake DVD (a crap ass DVD with one documentary. Sadly enough, its Oscar worthy compared to all the rest I've seen so far.)

And I'm stuck with VHS's and DVD players. D:

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:  

I'm seriously fed up with it. Both Captain America and Thor have only had single disc releases of DVD and saved all the bonus footage for blu ray, not ALL of us have blu ray, seriously it's like they're trying to force DVD into being obsolete like they did VHS...no offense to your VHS (I have one too)
Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@The Stegman:

Lol, I grew up with VHS. I used to make huts for my beanie babies out of the plastic covers. But I loved the features of the DVD....but now the BLU Ray is taking over! G'AAAH! At least make TVs that are DVD/BLU Ray compatible instead of a brand new disc and a brand new system that can't interweave with other systems. Not everybody has a XBox or PS3 to play those discs. I certainly don't.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: I'm also glad that Blu ray players play regular DVDs...who knows...maybe I'll buy one...eventually...if I'm forced, and I will do it kicking and screaming.
PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PurpleCandy

O___________________O

Guys note the (1) post count