#1  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sabracadabra

Just more of the usual sabre rattling from the north koreans.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Well.

That's terrifying.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

Nukes are insignificant next to the power of taekwondo. Kiaiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke

Not remotely frightened by the North Koreans. They don't even have it in them, especially given what the response will likely be.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

Well most experts agree that N. Korea is far more likely to accidentally blow themselves up than actually do any real damage to anywhere else.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Walzo

Time to start practicing drills, am I right?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Walzo said:

Time to start practicing drills, am I right?

Hopefully, you only have 12 more days to get those fingers ready.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Walzo

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Let's say they successfully lobbed a missile over here. The US would immediately wipe North Korea off the face of the Earth.

Thread/

Not to get too dark, but man, that'd be a site to see.

NK being blown off the face of the earth.

Not the lobbed missile.

Also, bump Paddy's.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ARMIV2

Okay, what the f*** is their (the leaders of N.Korea) problem? Seriously? China is telling them to cool it, but North Korea is seriously trying to go for this?

Just what the hell do they want to come of this? Do they honestly have a death wish or something?

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thespideyguy

@isaac_clarke said:

Not remotely frightened by the North Koreans. They don't even have it in them, especially given what the response will likely be.

What response.

We used to have missiles in europe to hit those missiles down if they ever come towards the United States of America. Obama pulled those missiles.

Avatar image for goldenboy_prime
Goldenboy_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Goldenboy_Prime

There are easier ways to kill yourself than attempting to nuke the US....

@ssejllenrad said:

Nukes are insignificant next to the power of taekwondo. Kiaiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Hapkido FTW

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aronmorales

@ARMIV2: An elaborate national suicide, perhaps, or a catalyst to the last war? Either equate with madness, and as history reveals we as a species are fraught with mad men in seat of power.

How interesting that at the morning of this post I had watched a program on emperor Caligula of Rome...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By danhimself

I have a friend who works with the NSA and from what he says the government isn't worried about NK in the least

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matchstick

M'eh who cares, it's just N Korea trying to prove they have balls. There's no way a nuke from them is getting anywhere near us and the retaliation they would receive would be hilariously brutal. If they want to be that stupid, so be it. At least there'd be one less nation to deal with when all was said and done.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@isaac_clarke said:

Sadly enough, the same was said of Hitler and the Nazis by Britain and France. And look what happened as a result.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite

Ever seen a kid throw a ball only to have it fly strait into the air and then fall down in a strait line right on his head? 
That's what I'm thinkin' here.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

North Korea is the small, yapping dog of Earth.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

If we do get Nuclear War is Tony Still gonna do his Podcasts...

Maybe as a Ghoul?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom

Obligatory:

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

North Korea is playing with fire.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rest of the world is just laughing at them

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Imagine_Man15

North Korea reminds me a lot of my 10 year old brother.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Maybe as a Ghoul?

I'll do the podcasts. I live in Chicago. Everyone forgets that America has a middle area.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@inferiorego said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Maybe as a Ghoul?

I'll do the podcasts. I live in Chicago. Everyone forgets that America has a middle area.

Well as long as someones doing it I'm good.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can make a better nuclear bomb.

And I'm not joking...ever heard of Persnickety? Good.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Sadly enough, the same was said of Hitler and the Nazis by Britain and France. And look what happened as a result.

Nazi Germany didn't have to deal with multiple established nuclear powers or opponents that could quite literally bomb their country off the map.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

Well, that's a big difference in military power right there.

Nazis had Germany, which I think is either roughly the same size as North Korea or slightly smaller. However, North Koreans are trained from a young age to be loyal only to the leader.

Then again, Hitler had the Youth boy scouts/girl scouts thing.

Now I'm splitting hairs. They're almost identical, only one is extreme right wing while the other is extreme left wing (in reality, there's no difference in the political handling both possess and have possessed.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Assume North Korea shoots the missle.

America knocks it out of the sky and crushes them.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Nazi Germany didn't have to deal with multiple established nuclear powers or opponents that could quite literally bomb their country off the map.

Nuclear power was still being experimental at the time, so that is true. However, they had to deal with a nasty Soviet Union, the potential for an American invasion, the British. China was another one, but they where going through a civil war/war with Japan during this time.

The problem the Nazis had (among other things) was that they where very cocky. Not only did they think they where hot sh*t because of their "pure genetics", they felt unbeatable by the seemingly weaker and inferior nations.

Think of it similar to how black sport players where treated in the 50-60's before the Civil Rights movement. The big dogs playing at the time felt them "inferior".

Now imagine their surprise when most of the best players today are African American. (honestly I don't think "race" is a huge factor in sports. But you can't deny how awesome those players are, minus controversies and junk.)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

Well, if USA is smart we'll tell them to stop or else...

Obviously, not good news but seriously does N. Korea have a death wish? lol Surely they want to remain on the map so I think N. Korea knows better...

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame:

True that.

I think North Korea, while I still hold it to be a big threat, is killing itself from within by the treatment of the people and the complete lack of resources for basic repairs and living. The communist dream is so tight they are willing to kill their own people whose only crime in life would be to dream to escape and re-unite with the family they where cut off from long ago.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Nefarious said:

North Korea is playing with fire.

There bringing a knife to a gun fight, a pen to a test.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Walzo

@Decoy Elite said:

Ever seen a kid throw a ball only to have it fly strait into the air and then fall down in a strait line right on his head? That's what I'm thinkin' here.

Except the ball turns into a 200 pound weight with spikes.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By FiguredOut95

@inferiorego said:

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By nefarious
@dccomicsrule2011: Indeed.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

I think North Korea, while I still hold it to be a big threat, is killing itself from within by the treatment of the people and the complete lack of resources for basic repairs and living. The communist dream is so tight they are willing to kill their own people whose only crime in life would be to dream to escape and re-unite with the family they where cut off from long ago.

I'd say that the Iranian region is more troublesome, especially since it is right below Russia, also known as the former Soviet Union. If I recall correctly, many Russian soldiers have been stationed in Georgia and Armenia in the recent couple of months, and Netanyahu wants to launch air strikes on Iranian facilities as soon as possible.

I also wouldn't really call North Korea Communist, but that's just me. It's hard to adequately classify these Totalitarian nations.

Have you also seen the sabre-rattling between China and Japan in the last two weeks or so?

As of recent, no. But I'm not surprised since both countries have been at each others throats since the 40's (and sooner, if I remember.)

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@inferiorego said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Maybe as a Ghoul?

As a Kansan I do not fear nuclear war in the slightest. :P

LeGaspe! Then I suggest not looking into Kingdom Come.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

To use a comic book analogy.

Who cares if Green Arrow hits Superman with a boxing glove?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

To use a comic book analogy.

Who cares if Green Arrow hits Superman with a boxing glove?

Fans of both, I guess.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@inferiorego said:

Diane Sawyer said they can only really target Hawaii..........it would take many years for them to get a missile that's small enough to travel like they're threatening it will...................I HATE their leaders....hard

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke

Nuclear power was still being experimental at the time, so that is true. However, they had to deal with a nasty Soviet Union, the potential for an American invasion, the British. China was another one, but they where going through a civil war/war with Japan during this time.

The problem the Nazis had (among other things) was that they where very cocky. Not only did they think they where hot sh*t because of their "pure genetics", they felt unbeatable by the seemingly weaker and inferior nations.

Think of it similar to how black sport players where treated in the 50-60's before the Civil Rights movement. The big dogs playing at the time felt them "inferior".

Now imagine their surprise when most of the best players today are African American. (honestly I don't think "race" is a huge factor in sports. But you can't deny how awesome those players are, minus controversies and junk.)

They nearly won the war (regardless of their false sense of racial superiority and bigotry) - N. Korea honestly isn't anywhere close to that kind of threat and with the isolation they have from most of the world, I doubt they ever will.

Genetics can certainly provide advantages in sports, but I'd agree huge might be pushing it for a lot of the ones we enjoy.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

They nearly won the war (regardless of their false sense of racial superiority and bigotry) - N. Korea honestly isn't anywhere close to that kind of threat and with the isolation they have from most of the world, I doubt they ever will.

Genetics can certainly provide advantages in sports, but I'd agree huge might be pushing it for a lot of the ones we enjoy.

Nazis where beat when America got into the fight. But they had doom written on them when the Luftwaffe wasn't able to take over Britain due to the Royal Air-force.

I don't trust an enemy state to remain a weak individual. Because then you'd have a David and Goliath setting where the pipsqueak cleaves open the alpha dog and takes over. Except in his case as a huge negative. (although people hating on Israel would say David was the reason why Jews are oppressive, but I think that's manure.)