#2 Posted by ARMIV2 (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea is the kind of country whose leaders need to be spanked like children.

#3 Posted by mikethekiller (8457 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh Oh

#4 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they now get a cookie?

#5 Posted by Nefarious (21283 posts) - - Show Bio

They will fail.

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of admire their balls.

#7 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Red Fascists. I can't believe that they are still breaking the rules by doing these tests. One must wonder when these tests will finally end. This is basically just psychological warfare.

The main reason why North Korea has all of this nuclear "stuff" and nuclear capabilities is due to Abdul Qadeer Khan. It's scary how much of this trade goes on around the world.

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

Crazy Red Fascists. I can't believe that they are still breaking the rules by doing these tests. One must wonder when these tests will finally end. This is basically just psychological warfare.

The main reason why North Korea has all of this nuclear "stuff" and nuclear capabilities is due to Abdul Qadeer Khan. It's scary how much of this trade goes on around the world.

Until someone would really want to take responsibility for all these people in Korea, they will do it all the time. Thing is that USA nor China doesn't want to invest their money there. Imagine how much money it would take to reform it.
#9 Edited by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Exactly. China is in for the money now, and it will most likely become the number 1 manufacturing power. After all, it has the largest work force in the world. It's as if America's corporations don't really ... care about America's potential. Nothing but corporate greed. America has been the world's number 1 industrial power up from the 40s up until the early 70s. Globalization and Outsourcing brought an end to that, and the U.S. wanted to get friendly with China to counter-balance the Soviet Union.

Nevertheless, these nuclear tests are making Earth's environment even worse than it already is. All of those Cold War nuclear tests have done enough damage. Earth's winds blow all of this harmful stuff all around the world. Also, how can North Korea get away with its eugenics and racial purity programs? Some sick stuff is going on over there.

It all began in the World War II era. The creation of the atomic bomb was obviously a huge mistake. Right after the very first atomic bomb was detonated, Oppenheimer said "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Scary stuff. There were spies in the Manhattan Project, too.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I personally have no problem with anyone who doesn't use the technology for destructive purposes. And showing off, doesn't really count as a 'destructive purpose'. Who doesn't do that?

#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Well, I personally have no problem with anyone who doesn't use the technology for destructive purposes. And showing off, doesn't really count as a 'destructive purpose'. Who doesn't do that?

Most nations on the planet. 
#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame

China is in for the money now, and it will most likely become the number 1 manufacturing power.

But they will not reach USA in finances. In this moment most of the top world's buisness is changing China for Vietnam and other even cheaper countries. China's people actually earn more and more money for themselves. Communists aren't as strong as most people belive. They also aren't that united with each other. 

 Nevertheless, these nuclear tests are making Earth's environment even worse than it already is. All of those Cold War nuclear tests have done enough damage. Earth's winds blow all of this harmful stuff all around the world. Also, how can North Korea get away with its eugenics and racial purity programs? Some sick stuff is going on over there.

I never thought about it in this way. Good point.
 
BTW, Korea is playing with fire (IDK idioms too well, I hope You get my point) there. There will come a day, when USA and China will want to get rid of them. And this day is coming faster after each day like this. 
Plus it seems that they failed - it was measured as 6 kilo-tons. Only 6 KT.
Currently West have to deal with crisis (Europe) and Iran (USA and Israel). GB is closer than ever to run from UE. Turkey has grown in power and Russia want to provoke war in middle east (price of gasoline will raise and Putin will have money to spend for his election promises). My uncle currently live in Russia, but in west-typed Moscow or Pettersuburg. People from small cities actually belive that Putin is the best thing that could happen to Russia. Not too mention that most of them are actually poor. Poland maybe isn't the richest of Europe countries, but we can see the difference even if our people come to Ukraine. And it is nothing compared to smaller cities in Russia. These people barely know anything about West-type lives. Would You belive that Russia's TV is actually showing missles tests or militiary exercise each day? And Putin is good father of nation who is pushing the button of these missels, lol. 
Only thing that can end his reign there, is dropping price of gasoline and natural gas. Their whole economy is based on this. Currently they are also afraid of Poland's shale gas sources, that can mke their product cheapper.
 
I belive that when Syria's conflict will end, Iran will be closer to war or to end of diplomatic conflict with West-Countries. And this will be a test for West about other problems, like Korea.
#13 Posted by logy5000 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll probably break before they even press the button.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Well, I personally have no problem with anyone who doesn't use the technology for destructive purposes. And showing off, doesn't really count as a 'destructive purpose'. Who doesn't do that?

Most nations on the planet.

Well, most nations aren't nuclear powered.. makes sense.

#15 Edited by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666: China will stomp North Korea before they allow them to screw with their plans to act as a creditor to Western nations, Australia, and Japan, who is one of their biggest trading partners. China wants to preserve economic-and a semblance of cultural-hegemony in East Asia. North Korea is just a giant monkey-wrench, and that's the last thing the CCP wants. 
 
@PrinceAragorn1: Doh!
#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: ?

#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I kind of admire their balls.

I agree.

In the same way I admire the balls of someone who slams their face against a brick wall repeatedly for over five minutes.

It's like... "Wow, good job. Now I'm just gonna inch over here and call security."

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: Very possible.
#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I kind of admire their balls.

I agree.

In the same way I admire the balls of someone who slams their face against a brick wall repeatedly for over five minutes.

It's like... "Wow, good job. Now I'm just gonna inch over here and call security."

Yep. It's not smart, but you can't look away.

#20 Edited by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

And showing off, doesn't really count as a 'destructive purpose'.

... It harms the world environment. Furthermore, it is not a very proper or becoming thing to do.

@czarny_samael666 said:

China is in for the money now, and it will most likely become the number 1 manufacturing power.

But they will not reach USA in finances. In this moment most of the top world's buisness is changing China for Vietnam and other even cheaper countries. China's people actually earn more and more money for themselves. Communists aren't as strong as most people belive. They also aren't that united with each other.

Probably true! I have also heard about that with regards to Vietnam. There is a lot of income inequality in China, but, believe it or not, America has the same problem with income inequality. Almost every country in Europe has much less of it, especially Sweden.

Nah. Communists just like to show off their military parades. Beijing still has them.

@czarny_samael666 said:

BTW, Korea is playing with fire (IDK idioms too well, I hope You get my point) there. There will come a day, when USA and China will want to get rid of them. And this day is coming faster after each day like this. Plus it seems that they failed - it was measured as 6 kilo-tons. Only 6 KT.

GB is closer than ever to run from UE.
Turkey has grown in power and Russia want to provoke war in middle east (price of gasoline will raise and Putin will have money to spend for his election promises). My uncle currently live in Russia, but in west-typed Moscow or Pettersuburg. People from small cities actually belive that Putin is the best thing that could happen to Russia. Not too mention that most of them are actually poor. Poland maybe isn't the richest of Europe countries, but we can see the difference even if our people come to Ukraine. And it is nothing compared to smaller cities in Russia. These people barely know anything about West-type lives. Would You belive that Russia's TV is actually showing missles tests or militiary exercise each day? And Putin is good father of nation who is pushing the button of these missels, lol. Only thing that can end his reign there, is dropping price of gasoline and natural gas. Their whole economy is based on this. Currently they are also afraid of Poland's shale gas sources, that can mke their product cheapper.

I belive that when Syria's conflict will end, Iran will be closer to war or to end of diplomatic conflict with West-Countries. And this will be a test for West about other problems, like Korea.

No worries. I understand. I simply wonder how North Korea will eventually be dealt with. If it's with more economic sanctions, then that could be .. dangerous. Look what the Treaty of Versailles did to Germany, for instance. It basically spawned Nazi Germany. If you push a bear into a corner and deprive him/her/it of his/her/its basic needs, then he/she/it is going to become aggressive. So, I am not so sure if that is the right route to take, but there might not be any other options, I guess.

About that. I am actually not surprised because Britain never really wanted to have much to do with continental Europe. Ireland is closer to the European Union.

Interesting. Yeah, I am not surprised. The military-industrial complex in Russia is very strong. I think they still have military parades in Moscow. Putin is a former KGB guy. One should not mess with him. lol He also authorized a huge modernization program of the Russian military. Hundreds of billions of dollars are going to be spent on modernizing the Russian military. Perhaps that is due to the fear of China's rise to power. Who knows?

Yeah, there is too much corruption and greed in Russia right now. I hear that Poland is currently doing fine, though. I don't know much about the Ukraine.

I really don't know about Iran and Syria. Anything could happen. It's a dangerous situation. That is for sure.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame: So you're against nuclear testing? by any country?

#22 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Edamame: So you're against nuclear testing? by any country?

..Yes. Why wouldn't I be? lol

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame: Well, it's a little late for that, isn't it?

#24 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

How far can NK missles reach?

#25 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll make some nuclear tests too, seems funny.

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

They have a long enough range to reach you specifically.

Yes, you.

#27 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

They have a long enough range to reach you specifically.

Yes, you.

No seriously...

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

They have a long enough range to reach you specifically.

Yes, you.

No seriously...

Yes.

SERIOUSLY.

#29 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

What missiles?

There's no evidence the Koreans have any missiles they can load a nuclear bomb on. They've been experimenting with some heavy load ICBMs but so far every test has blown up in their faces.

#30 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

They have a long enough range to reach you specifically.

Yes, you.

No seriously...

Yes.

SERIOUSLY.

We're in trouble...What is the US doing about this?

#31 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

How far can NK missles reach?

What missiles?

There's no evidence the Koreans have any missiles they can load a nuclear bomb on. They've been experimenting with some heavy load ICBMs but so far every test has blown up in their faces.

Has this test failed?

#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33942 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, the best way to stop a nuclear war is for more countries to have nuclear weapons, pro gun pepole have taught t me the soundness of this logic......

#33 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Has this test failed?

No, but this was just the bomb test, not the delivery system test. Just because they havve nukes doesn't mean they have the means to launch them

#34 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Has this test failed?

No, but this was just the bomb test, not the delivery system test. Just because they havve nukes doesn't mean they have the means to launch them

Oh.

#35 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Man whats there problem anyway, America is apparently there 'Sworn Enemy' do they think they're Bond villains or something.

Kim Jong Un should not make waves or he will end up like Saddam, Osama and Gaddafi, if he drops all this war with the U.S. sh** and focuses on his country then he'll be doing himself and everyone else massive favour.

#36 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

One question...Don't we have Aegis and Patriot missile defenses at coastal and oceanic points?

#37 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for them, I like that they're doing what they want to.

#38 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

the USAs missile shield could take down anything thy have or will have in the next ten years do not worry.

#39 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007 said:

the USAs missile shield could take down anything thy have or will have in the next ten years do not worry.

I remember hearig about that. WHat does it actually do?

#40 Posted by Violens (543 posts) - - Show Bio

:)

#41 Posted by MrDirector786 (43610 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Edamame: Well, it's a little late for that, isn't it?

Well, apparently.

However, Russia and America are both reducing their respective nuclear weapon stockpiles. So, that is a first step. :)

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@DCsuperman0007 said:

the USAs missile shield could take down anything thy have or will have in the next ten years do not worry.

I remember hearig about that. WHat does it actually do?

It's a defensive measure.

#43 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

They scrapped the Polish missile shield a while ago.

#44 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, blame the capitalists for the insanity of a communist obsessed country such as North Korea. If it wasn't for extreme restrictions implemented in US factories, there wouldn't have to be this intense need to outsource business.

#45 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame:

What do these 'missile sheilds do'?

#46 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: I don't know the exact process, but it was simply created to protect nations from foreign attacks. It probably involves missile interception.

@AtPhantom said:

They scrapped the Polish missile shield a while ago.

I missed this news. I wonder why the idea was scrapped.

#47 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame:

I see..

#48 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

I missed this news. I wonder why the idea was scrapped.

Don't really know. I would assume it had something to do with not pissing the Russians off for no good reason, but Romania came...

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Sure, blame the capitalists for the insanity of a communist obsessed country such as North Korea. If it wasn't for extreme restrictions implemented in US factories, there wouldn't have to be this intense need to outsource business.

Wait, who the hell outsources to North Korea?

#49 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: North Korea most certainly isn't Communist. As a matter of fact, no nation on this planet has even been truly Communist. It's Red Fascist, without a doubt. Militarism, nationalism (the racial purity programs in that country), totalitarianism, etc.

@AtPhantom said:

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Sure, blame the capitalists for the insanity of a communist obsessed country such as North Korea. If it wasn't for extreme restrictions implemented in US factories, there wouldn't have to be this intense need to outsource business.

Wait, who the hell outsources to North Korea?

Kimchi Inc.

LOL Joking.

#50 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just a country throwing a tantrum to get noticed. Meanwhile, South Korea is still sending rice to the starving people that live under an inept government.