• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I love a man who demands seconds after I make him his meal, then throws me over his shoulder (without excusing himself from the table or offering to clear it) and takes me as his rightful dessert. Unless we are in another country where eating everything on your plate is considered an insult because it signifies the host failed to provide enough food. In which case, straight to dessert. Previous instance applies in this scenario. Heck, all scenarios.

Or, you can just satiate your appetite and leave the rest for later. Dessert notwithstanding.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

appettite, what's that ?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@ms-lola said:

I love a man who demands seconds after I make him his meal, then throws me over his shoulder (without excusing himself from the table or offering to clear it) and takes me as his rightful dessert. Unless we are in another country where eating everything on your plate is considered an insult because it signifies the host failed to provide enough food. In which case, straight to dessert. Previous instance applies in this scenario. Heck, all scenarios.

Or, you can just satiate your appetite and leave the rest for later. Dessert notwithstanding.

Preach.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#54  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points