• 120 results
#51 Posted by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

#52 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@nlghtcrawler said:

Admitting they were wrong this early was literally the worse thing they could have done. It's a sad sad time for X-Box players

I feel like this is a victory. I won't buy Xbox One if they protect it against used games. Can't see why this is a bad thing at all.

#56 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Edited by Teerack (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

And small glimmer of hope immerses.

/remembers a next gen. console will only have 5 gigs of ram for it's games

never mind.

#58 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@nlghtcrawler said:

Admitting they were wrong this early was literally the worse thing they could have done. It's a sad sad time for X-Box players

I feel like this is a victory. I won't buy Xbox One if they protect it against used games. Can't see why this is a bad thing at all.

If you're trying to sell people a product you NEVER EEEEEEEEEEVVVVER admit you were wrong or retract anything that was done or said. ESPECIALLY if your product hasn't even been fully revealed yet and sold. They could have handled this way better instead of creating this image that not only are they greed aholes, but that they are unsure greedy aholes. They could have handled this a lot better. I would have made EA a wonderful experience for x box fans and gamers alike. Instead of trying to back peddle and change the past I would have focused on the future of the product. Does that mean that changing their used games capabilities was wrong? No, not at all. Banning used games for any system is suicide and it was going to happen sooner or later. But I would have waited till EA to reveal everything that needed to be revealed including changes.

I personal hope Microsoft fails so hard and this hate towards the Xbox One continues. I don't personally hate Microsoft or think they are anymore greedy than Sony or Nintendo (Umvc 3) or ANY other media based company, but these companies need to learn that this type of sh*t is NOT ok. We don't need anymore EA's in this world and if Microsoft has to be the scapegoat that gets sacrificed for the sake of tomorrows media then so be it.

#64 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been paying attention to either PS4 or X-Box One....Why do you hate it so much?

#65 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

lol as someone who owns an Xbox and 360, it is disappointing but first thing I thought was "awesome improved D-pad but wth is up with everything else? lol

I'll just buy a Wii U and MAYBE Xbox one...lol we'll see.

#66 Edited by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@nlghtcrawler said:

@tupiaz said:

@nlghtcrawler said:

If you're trying to sell people a product you NEVER EEEEEEEEEEVVVVER admit you were wrong or retract anything that was done or said. ESPECIALLY if your product hasn't even been fully revealed yet and sold. They could have handled this way better instead of creating this image that not only are they greed aholes, but that they are unsure greedy aholes. They could have handled this a lot better. I would have made EA a wonderful experience for x box fans and gamers alike. Instead of trying to back peddle and change the past I would have focused on the future of the product. Does that mean that changing their used games capabilities was wrong? No, not at all. Banning used games for any system is suicide and it was going to happen sooner or later. But I would have waited till EA to reveal everything that needed to be revealed including changes.

I personal hope Microsoft fails so hard and this hate towards the Xbox One continues. I don't personally hate Microsoft or think they are anymore greedy than Sony or Nintendo (Umvc 3) or ANY other media based company, but these companies need to learn that this type of sh*t is NOT ok. We don't need anymore EA's in this world and if Microsoft has to be the scapegoat that gets sacrificed for the sake of tomorrows media then so be it.

You mean Capcom right?

#67 Edited by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@nlghtcrawler said:

It seems like MS found out that this idea was a very very bad idea. However it could be a one time lesson and the next time they (like most companies) would screw you if they get the chance. I hope for the best and fear the worst. if MS release the XBox one with the option I can play used games, I don't have a problem buying it.

#68 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8091 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares? The whole system is for television purposes anyways.

#70 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of upset anti-Microsoft/X-Box people in here. I'm sure their entire world is crumpling down around them with this news. LOL@Sony keeping their mouth shut when they're wishing for the same things as Microsoft, but whatevs cause they showed uber cool games and little else about their system.

#71 Posted by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

There's a lot of upset anti-Microsoft/X-Box people in here. I'm sure their entire world is crumpling down around them with this news. LOL@Sony keeping their mouth shut when they're wishing for the same things as Microsoft, but whatevs cause they showed uber cool games and little else about their system.

Please if Sony pulls the same bull**** that mircosoft is doing, then they get nothing from me.

#72 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: I saw a rumor earlier that Sony was trying to do the same thing in regards to used games.

#73 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is hilarious!

#74 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bless this thread

#75 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@frogdog: I saw a rumor earlier that Sony was trying to do the same thing in regards to used games.

Why would they go for it? Japan is country that is open to the used game market

#80 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: The XBox one Team is Arthur

#82 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: game companies won't let one do it and not the other.

#84 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

xbox one sucks

from, everyone

#85 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13676 posts) - - Show Bio

if i go next-gen, im just going to get the ps4.

#86 Posted by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@frogdog: game companies won't let one do it and not the other.

Well it all depends on the sales.

#87 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by Teerack (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

#89 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Edited by inferiorego (28309 posts) - - Show Bio

I like love this thread.

Staff
#91 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I was going to xbux one, until got high.

#92 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: His first SF game

#98 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12605 posts) - - Show Bio