Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Also: Funny....people said that the DS would die out from being a "gimmick". Now it's outselling every console, and the PS3 10-1."
The PS3 suffers because it's EXPENSIVE...but the market is simply ignorant. It is BY FAR...the BEST value on the market today. A stand alone Blu Ray player will cost you on average about $600.00 at present. With a PS3 you get THAT and without compare THE best gaming system on Earth...period! Watch the PS3 in the next two years, it will cock block every single system there is, and make all other choices, superfluous in the end...AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT MANY GAMES ANYMORE!!!! (just don't have the time or interest)"
ROTFLMMFAO Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$. Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more. Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......"
Now you read as a biased, uninformed, zealot!... oh, and HD-DVD...is talking a DEAL with Sony, given its being outsold 3-1by BR in the current market. Sparda, you're outclassed here, stop before I really beat you up...;) "
You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round. "
Yeah, beat you up... you're what?...12? "
You actually meant physically? That's the second time someone's posted that. To answer (if you believe me), I'm 15. Doesn't mean I'm not 6 feet, 200 pounds. "
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!...I didn't intend to mean PHYSICALLY beat you up...that's childish...I meant, intellectually, Spards!...geeze, give me more credit than that...:("

My bad. Clantern actually said that to me when I was owning him for dissing Marvel....

"I'm sure if I met you in real life, I'd pound you're puny face in", or something like that. Made me laugh for a while.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Also: Funny....people said that the DS would die out from being a "gimmick". Now it's outselling every console, and the PS3 10-1."
The PS3 suffers because it's EXPENSIVE...but the market is simply ignorant. It is BY FAR...the BEST value on the market today. A stand alone Blu Ray player will cost you on average about $600.00 at present. With a PS3 you get THAT and without compare THE best gaming system on Earth...period! Watch the PS3 in the next two years, it will cock block every single system there is, and make all other choices, superfluous in the end...AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT MANY GAMES ANYMORE!!!! (just don't have the time or interest)"
ROTFLMMFAO Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$. Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more. Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......"
Now you read as a biased, uninformed, zealot!... oh, and HD-DVD...is talking a DEAL with Sony, given its being outsold 3-1by BR in the current market. Sparda, you're outclassed here, stop before I really beat you up...;) "
You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round. "

You actually meant physically? That's the second time someone's posted that. To answer (if you believe me), I'm 15. Doesn't mean I'm not 6 feet, 200 pounds.

"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!...I didn't intend to mean PHYSICALLY beat you up...that's childish...I meant, intellectually, Spards!...geeze, give me more credit than that...:(

Avatar image for the_forgotten_one
The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"crazy spidey says:
"you know the nintendo had about 30 games released in Canada and USA. PS2 had over 200"
That's funny. I live in Canada, and I have at least 50 Nintendo games alone for my Gamecube."
Humm w.e i still like the ps3, but the real question is Ps3 or Xbox 360"

I'd take a 360.....I can't resist Mass Effect....must play that game....

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Liverwurst

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
You actually meant physically? That's the second time someone's posted that. To answer (if you believe me), I'm 15. Doesn't mean I'm not 6 feet, 200 pounds. "
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!...I didn't intend to mean PHYSICALLY beat you up...that's childish...I meant, intellectually, Spards!...geeze, give me more credit than that...:("

My bad. Clantern actually said that to me when I was owning him for dissing Marvel....

"I'm sure if I met you in real life, I'd pound you're puny face in", or something like that. Made me laugh for a while."

That is just sad.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By crazy spidey

The Forgotten One says:

"crazy spidey says:
"you know the nintendo had about 30 games released in Canada and USA. PS2 had over 200"
That's funny. I live in Canada, and I have at least 50 Nintendo games alone for my Gamecube."

Humm w.e i still like the ps3, but the real question is Ps3 or Xbox 360

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By crazy spidey

I dont think they even tried with Lair eh, I mean I was looking at a review and it looks like a crap tastic game

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Liverwurst

crazy spidey says:

"I dont think they even tried with Lair eh, I mean I was looking at a review and it looks like a crap tastic game"

It had such promise.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liverwurst says:

"crazy spidey says:
"I dont think they even tried with Lair eh, I mean I was looking at a review and it looks like a crap tastic game"
It had such promise."

I know.....that game made me a bit envious of the PS3....till almost every single reviewer said it was crap. Oh well.....too much hype is a bad thing.

Well, fellas, it's been fun having this console war with ya. I'm gonna log off now......Metroid is calling. See ya all later!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Can't speak for Xbox360 (would never buy another Xbox, since my original crapped out in 10 months)..but I JUST finished Oblivion-Elder Scrolls on PS3 (the first finished video game for me in a decade) and it was....AWESOME!!!!!

Then again, one of my other hobbies is KNIGHTS and Castles (i have a HUGE diorama set-up of such)...so the game fit ME...perfectly...:)

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Liverwurst

How awesome would a Wii Okami be?

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liverwurst says:

"How awesome would a Wii Okami be?"

Quite possibly the greatest game ever created. See ya!

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By phage

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:

"I'm sure if I met you in real life, I'd pound you're puny face in", or something like that. Made me laugh for a while."

damn i didn't know that we would be really fight over this..LOL

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Lets be frank here, the SONY PLAYSTATION...changed FOREVER the video game industry as we knew it. Without it, who knows where the genre would be today...and that's a fact, jack!!!!"
Nintendo saved the industry. From a complete market crash. Let's see Sony do that. Oh, wait.....they're causing the complete opposite."
Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra exclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system. The PS3 owns all...trust me "
I'm Sparda. And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."
Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor! oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!"
ROTFLMMFAO Wow....whadda gaming system.... Sorry, if I want a blu-ray player, I'll go buy one. I'll have fun playing games.....knock yourself out watching movies....."
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dude, seriously...I like ADULT games...i had the original Nintendo 8-bit system, it was great, then I grew up! My PS3 will KICK THE LIVING SHIT out of your "gaming system" when it comes to GAMES!!!! and THEN...watch a super, top quality film, with my female. Seriously, did you just forget that SONLY has ruled gaming for...oh, the last DECADE???? Spard, we're quickly becoming dopplegangers, to each other "

The wii kicked the crap out of the PS3 in both the US and everywhere else on the planet. The PS3 can be broken by a two year old. The PS3 is overpriced sh*t. Sony has the worst ever handheld consle. A 3 hour battery life? BULLST my Gameboy has a better battery life. The DS is smashing the PSP to pieces. The wii is making the PS3 look like a piece of Crap in sales. The wii is way more successful than nearly any console in history. Sony also has the worst controller type for motion control. Regular old normal controllers aren't the future of gaming. The wiimote and nunchuck are. Sony's main FPS shooter series Killzone is pure bullcrap compared to the Metroid prime and Halo series. The Xbox360 and Wii are selling better and are more well liked than the PS3. The Wii was rated better by most reviewers than the PS3. Heck the Wii is better than the PS3 in nearly any way. Even it's online capability is more used than the PS3's.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Dreadnaught says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Lets be frank here, the SONY PLAYSTATION...changed FOREVER the video game industry as we knew it. Without it, who knows where the genre would be today...and that's a fact, jack!!!!"
Nintendo saved the industry. From a complete market crash. Let's see Sony do that. Oh, wait.....they're causing the complete opposite."
Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra exclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system. The PS3 owns all...trust me "
I'm Sparda. And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."
Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor! oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!"
ROTFLMMFAO Wow....whadda gaming system.... Sorry, if I want a blu-ray player, I'll go buy one. I'll have fun playing games.....knock yourself out watching movies....."
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dude, seriously...I like ADULT games...i had the original Nintendo 8-bit system, it was great, then I grew up! My PS3 will KICK THE LIVING SHIT out of your "gaming system" when it comes to GAMES!!!! and THEN...watch a super, top quality film, with my female. Seriously, did you just forget that SONLY has ruled gaming for...oh, the last DECADE???? Spard, we're quickly becoming dopplegangers, to each other "

The wii kicked the crap out of the PS3 in both the US and everywhere else on the planet. The PS3 can be broken by a two year old. The PS3 is overpriced sh*t. Sony has the worst ever handheld consle. A 3 hour battery life? BULLST my Gameboy has a better battery life. The DS is smashing the PSP to pieces. The wii is making the PS3 look like a piece of Crap in sales. The wii is way more successful than nearly any console in history. Sony also has the worst controller type for motion control. Regular old normal controllers aren't the future of gaming. The wiimote and nunchuck are. Sony's main FPS shooter series Killzone is pure bullcrap compared to the Metroid prime and Halo series. The Xbox360 and Wii are selling better and are more well liked than the PS3. The Wii was rated better by most reviewers than the PS3. Heck the Wii is better than the PS3 in nearly any way. Even it's online capability is more used than the PS3's.

"

I'll assume you can't afford one...like most PS3 haters...keep drinking the haterade dude, facts are facts!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vrakmul

I had one. It broke when my two year old cousin sat on it. And when I had it I didn't like it anywhere near as much as my xbox360 or Wii, Even the older ps2 was better.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The PS3 is the system that came out later than the others. PS3 is fantastic system with great games that will come to light by the end of this year, into the begining of next year. PS3 wil come out again and dominate.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Dreadnaught says:

"I had one. It broke when my two year old cousin sat on it. And when I had it I didn't like it anywhere near as much as my xbox360 or Wii, Even the older ps2 was better."

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, okee dokee...what ever gets ya horny, dude....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"The PS3 is the system that came out later than the others. PS3 is fantastic system with great games that will come to light by the end of this year, into the begining of next year. PS3 wil come out again and dominate."

I doubt it will get very far in the international aspect. It's kind of geared to the american audiance. Less so than the Xbox360 but still not as international as the wii. Worldwide sales count. The wii may not sell best here but it will sell best around the world and the world wide sales will crush the other system's sales by far. I also doubt killzone will surpass metroid prime 3. Killzone wasn't even in the top ten FPS' in 04. It definitely won't be again.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"The PS3 is the system that came out later than the others. PS3 is fantastic system with great games that will come to light by the end of this year, into the begining of next year. PS3 wil come out again and dominate."

well the Wii got a lot of good games when it first came out so why can't Sony do the same thing maybe they would sell more PS3s???

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Killzone 2 just might perfect the formula though. PS3 is the home for everything. The main games that it has that are going kill are the Kingdom Hearts series (can you doubt it?) Final Fantasy (same thing) a few fighter, and my absolute favorite series... Metal Gear SOlid 4...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Vrakmul

After metroid prime 3. It was agreed that the wii's controller should be the only way to use an FPS and has proven that analog fps controls are outdated. The PS3 uses outdated analog technology. Killzone 2 will probably never live up too the other three head fps franchises. Half Life, Metroid Prime, and halo, though two of which are closing down after their third game.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By JT

I like the ps3 games better. Only reason i will get a wii is for Mario Party 8.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#73  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I like them both, i just don't really like X-Box mostly. Love the Wii and Gamecube. Playstastion 1 and 2, haven't played 3 much

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By JT

Dreadnaught says:

"After metroid prime 3. It was agreed that the wii's controller should be the only way to use an FPS and has proven that analog fps controls are outdated. The PS3 uses outdated analog technology. Killzone 2 will probably never live up too the other three head fps franchises. Half Life, Metroid Prime, and halo, though two of which are closing down after their third game. "

How will you play sports games with a Wii. Its a good system but some games are hard to envision with a wii.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By phage

JT says:

" I like the ps3 games better. Only reason i will get a wii is for Mario Party 8. "

what about super smash bros brawl, Mario strikers charged, Mario kart Wii, pokemon Wii, and metroid prime 3 come on son you the best game system for one game

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Vrakmul

Lord Shazam says:

"i do love the Wii controller, but in the type of Playstation kind of controller, for me without a drought its the Gamecube one. it fits my hand perfectly with out harming it. X-box, i could bearly press the button with out moving my hand from holing it up"

To invest in outdated technology is too invest in your doom. Sega's dreamcast should have told us that already.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#77  Edited By Supreme Marvel

i do love the Wii controller, but in the type of Playstation kind of controller, for me without a drought its the Gamecube one. it fits my hand perfectly with out harming it. X-box, i could bearly press the button with out moving my hand from holing it up

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The only like main game the Wii has is Metroid. That's all it's really known for. The Wii is a system that's mostly for kids, it doesn't have many broad games. like the PS3 and 360. I'm not much of an X-Box fan even though it is pretty good. the PS3's main games go on forever. MGS, KH, FF, DMC, RE, and so many more. Wii doesn't have that real variety.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vrakmul

From kirby which is rated E too resident evil which is rated M. That's a great variety. They got everything. And resisdent evil was originaly a nintendo thing. Final fantasy is too confusing for me. I prefer old bash em ups. Then again the PC dominates all. C&C 3, and Starcraft should have sent that message long ago. No console will approach the PC's sheer unrelenting power. It dominated all console's ever since game's went on computers.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By JT

Eternal Chaos says:

"The only like main game the Wii has is Metroid. That's all it's really known for. The Wii is a system that's mostly for kids, it doesn't have many broad games. like the PS3 and 360. I'm not much of an X-Box fan even though it is pretty good. the PS3's main games go on forever. MGS, KH, FF, DMC, RE, and so many more. Wii doesn't have that real variety."

Don't forget Wii has Mario.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"From kirby which is rated E too resident evil which is rated M. That's a great variety. They got everything. And resisdent evil was originaly a nintendo thing. Final fantasy is too confusing for me. I prefer old bash em ups. Then again the PC dominates all. C&C 3, and Starcraft should have sent that message long ago. No console will approach the PC's sheer unrelenting power. It dominated all console's ever since game's went on computers. "

No Resident Evil was orginally a PS thing. Nintendo bought it, did a good job with something not involving plushy characters, and Sony bought it back.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
The wii kicked the crap out of the PS3 in both the US and everywhere else on the planet. The PS3 can be broken by a two year old. The PS3 is overpriced sh*t. Sony has the worst ever handheld consle. A 3 hour battery life? BULLS**T my Gameboy has a better battery life. The DS is smashing the PSP to pieces. The wii is making the PS3 look like a piece of Crap in sales. The wii is way more successful than nearly any console in history. Sony also has the worst controller type for motion control. Regular old normal controllers aren't the future of gaming. The wiimote and nunchuck are. Sony's main FPS shooter series Killzone is pure bullcrap compared to the Metroid prime and Halo series. The Xbox360 and Wii are selling better and are more well liked than the PS3. The Wii was rated better by most reviewers than the PS3. Heck the Wii is better than the PS3 in nearly any way. Even it's online capability is more used than the PS3's. "
I'll assume you can't afford one...like most PS3 haters...keep drinking the haterade dude, facts are facts! "

I've played one.....I go to my friend who has one. And, while it's fun, it still doesn't compare to a Wii.

@Eternal Chaos: Dude......Metroid Prime 3, Soul Caliber Legends, Disaster: Day Of Crisis, Dragon Blade, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad, NiGHTS, Nitrobike, Mario, Smash, and Mario Kart aren't variety?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Clantern

Yeah did you know that Overall the DS has outsold the PSP, AND the PS3, i own the wii, and i have played on the ps3, IMO, and this is JUST MY opinion, i would say the wii beats all, the way you have 'wii codes' and mii channel's are great, and the 'home' on the PS3 is a BLAIGHTENT RIP OFF! if someone doesn't notice that, then they must walk into wall's everyday.

The only reason PS2 even got 'close' to being good, is because they took the 'Rumble' and 'analoge' stick.

Also the PS3 is too overpriced, and they don't have HALF the features the wii does, it's utter Sh^^E! i would never pay that much for anything, i hate the PS3, it's so stupid, and the games really suck noodles, i meen come on Killzone 2? the first one was bad enough without shoving a second one down our throughts for triple the price.

Look for all you Sony fans out there, don't go out of your way to try and insult me, it won't go anywhere, and it's a waste of a post without paying attention, but i will listen to people if they have a good point of view, and by a good point of view i DONT meen "OMG BLU-RAY YOU RANDOM NINTENDO FANBOIIIIISSSSSS !!111111"

Thank you :-)

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"The only like main game the Wii has is Metroid. That's all it's really known for. The Wii is a system that's mostly for kids, it doesn't have many broad games. like the PS3 and 360. I'm not much of an X-Box fan even though it is pretty good. the PS3's main games go on forever. MGS, KH, FF, DMC, RE, and so many more. Wii doesn't have that real variety."

WHAT!!! what about resident evil 4, that seres was almost dead till nintendo brought it back to life. and super smash bros, mario kart and Mario strikers charged are very fun games.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
The wii kicked the crap out of the PS3 in both the US and everywhere else on the planet. The PS3 can be broken by a two year old. The PS3 is overpriced sh*t. Sony has the worst ever handheld consle. A 3 hour battery life? BULLS**T my Gameboy has a better battery life. The DS is smashing the PSP to pieces. The wii is making the PS3 look like a piece of Crap in sales. The wii is way more successful than nearly any console in history. Sony also has the worst controller type for motion control. Regular old normal controllers aren't the future of gaming. The wiimote and nunchuck are. Sony's main FPS shooter series Killzone is pure bullcrap compared to the Metroid prime and Halo series. The Xbox360 and Wii are selling better and are more well liked than the PS3. The Wii was rated better by most reviewers than the PS3. Heck the Wii is better than the PS3 in nearly any way. Even it's online capability is more used than the PS3's. "
I'll assume you can't afford one...like most PS3 haters...keep drinking the haterade dude, facts are facts! "
I've played one.....I go to my friend who has one. And, while it's fun, it still doesn't compare to a Wii. @Eternal Chaos: Dude......Metroid Prime 3, Soul Caliber Legends, Disaster: Day Of Crisis, Dragon Blade, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad, NiGHTS, Nitrobike, Mario, Smash, and Mario Kart aren't variety?"

Not really. Most of Wii's games for kids. It's a kid system.

@Clantern: You must be a young person. PS3 has games that you won't even begin to understand.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
I've played one.....I go to my friend who has one. And, while it's fun, it still doesn't compare to a Wii. @Eternal Chaos: Dude......Metroid Prime 3, Soul Caliber Legends, Disaster: Day Of Crisis, Dragon Blade, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad, NiGHTS, Nitrobike, Mario, Smash, and Mario Kart aren't variety?"
Not really. Most of Wii's games for kids. It's a kid system. @Clantern: You must be a young person. PS3 has games that you won't even begin to understand. "

Only......about 2 of those games were rated E and for kids. Most of the PS3 games are rated T. I don't really see much more variety than any other system....I see port, Uncharted, port, non-exclusive, Ratchet, another port, etc. Same thing could be said with the Wii. I find plenty of variety. Right now I'm looking forward to the plethora of action games, and the light gun games are gonna be sick. 32 player online MOH: H2 is gonna rock.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Vrakmul

The PC owns all good night. END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Not really. Most of Wii's games for kids. It's a kid system. @Clantern: You must be a young person. PS3 has games that you won't even begin to understand. "
Only......about 2 of those games were rated E and for kids. Most of the PS3 games are rated T. I don't really see much more variety than any other system....I see port, Uncharted, port, non-exclusive, Ratchet, another port, etc. Same thing could be said with the Wii. I find plenty of variety. Right now I'm looking forward to the plethora of action games, and the light gun games are gonna be sick. 32 player online MOH: H2 is gonna rock."

I'm looking foward to alot of the PS3 games. PS3 is gonna end up sharing alot of its stuff with the other 2 and the other 2 with the PS3. I guess it depends on your taste in the long run though. I'm willing to call a draw, you?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Only......about 2 of those games were rated E and for kids. Most of the PS3 games are rated T. I don't really see much more variety than any other system....I see port, Uncharted, port, non-exclusive, Ratchet, another port, etc. Same thing could be said with the Wii. I find plenty of variety. Right now I'm looking forward to the plethora of action games, and the light gun games are gonna be sick. 32 player online MOH: H2 is gonna rock."
I'm looking foward to alot of the PS3 games. PS3 is gonna end up sharing alot of its stuff with the other 2 and the other 2 with the PS3. I guess it depends on your taste in the long run though. I'm willing to call a draw, you?"

That's all you can ever do in cross-company battles. Draw it is! Although I'm sure when Mr. U gets back on he'll go on and fight with Clantern, or something.....

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By JT

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
I'm looking foward to alot of the PS3 games. PS3 is gonna end up sharing alot of its stuff with the other 2 and the other 2 with the PS3. I guess it depends on your taste in the long run though. I'm willing to call a draw, you?"

Sure its a tie.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
That's all you can ever do in cross-company battles. Draw it is! Although I'm sure when Mr. U gets back on he'll go on and fight with Clantern, or something....."

Possibly, but I don't like Clantern much so I'm on Mr. U's side.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By phage

although nintendo don't have the best looking games out there. but nintendo games are much more funner then any game and the Wii shows that, ever though look the same from the Gamecube and the PS3 games look much better you still have move fun with the Wii

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Eternal Chaos

phage says:

"although nintendo don't have the best looking games out there. but nintendo games are much more funner then any game and the Wii shows that, ever though look the same from the Gamecube and the PS3 games look much better you still have move fun with the Wii"

That's your opinion. In my opinion, the PS3 has games that are more fun. Case and Point, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, the RPG's ect. I'm into more mature material.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#94  Edited By The_Martian

Best games ever Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Super Smash Brothers Malee, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Final Fantasy VII, there are more. I am a fan of both but if I had to choose one I would go with Nintendo.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Best games ever Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Super Smash Brothers Malee, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Final Fantasy VII, there are more. I am a fan of both but if I had to choose one I would go with Nintendo."

I think Sony's better. To each his/her own right?

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By JT

Im in to T and M material. Can't wait for GTA4.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By phage

Nobody says:

"Best games ever Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Super Smash Brothers Malee, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Final Fantasy VII, there are more. I am a fan of both but if I had to choose one I would go with Nintendo."

i never did liked Final Fantasy it was always to boring for me

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Clantern

Oh my god! That's the worst excuse every Sony Sh heads makes "You just can't afford one!" and i'm like "no, i just dont want one" and then i stick two fingers up.

People are stupid if they like Sony just because it's dearer, they think it's better if you pay more, well it obviously isn't, people just don't understand, there blatent mugs!.

I'm as people call me a 'nintendo fanboy' well i dont care and TBH i'm proud of it :L

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By JT

phage says:

"Nobody says:
i never did liked Final Fantasy it was always to boring for me"

I like Final Fantasy but that's your opinion.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"phage says:
"although nintendo don't have the best looking games out there. but nintendo games are much more funner then any game and the Wii shows that, ever though look the same from the Gamecube and the PS3 games look much better you still have move fun with the Wii"
That's your opinion. In my opinion, the PS3 has games that are more fun. Case and Point, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, the RPG's ect. I'm into more mature material."

There's gonna be more mature material on the Wii now that all the third party's are jumping to it. The biggest disappointment that could've changed my mind about getting a PS3.....

DMC4 will be on the 360.