• 145 results
phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By phage

who as the best games the best game systems and the best characters???

Avatar image for the_forgotten_one
The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Forgotten One

Nintendo. Nintendo saved the industry from annihilation in the 80s, and Sony only got into the gaming biz by working with Nintendo.

As for best characters......if you ask someone who they know more, Mario, or Ratchet, who are they gonna say? Nintendo has more memorable and (IMO) better characters.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By phage

The Forgotten One says:

"Nintendo. Nintendo saved the industry from annihilation in the 80s, and Sony only got into the gaming biz by working with Nintendo.As for best characters......if you ask someone who they know more, Mario, or Ratchet, who are they gonna say? Nintendo has more memorable and (IMO) better characters."

i think sony coped nintendo with the Memory card, the rumble pack, and also with the PsP and with the Ps3 controller with tilt the controller around

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Forgotten One

phage says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Nintendo. Nintendo saved the industry from annihilation in the 80s, and Sony only got into the gaming biz by working with Nintendo. As for best characters......if you ask someone who they know more, Mario, or Ratchet, who are they gonna say? Nintendo has more memorable and (IMO) better characters."
i think sony coped nintendo with the Memory card, the rumble pack, and also with the PsP and with the Ps3 controller with tilt the controller around "

Sony is only in the business because they started working with Nintendo, until Nintendo cut the deal off. Then Sony took what the two worked on together, and made the PS.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By power kid

Post Deleted.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By phage

The Forgotten One says:

"phage says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Nintendo. Nintendo saved the industry from annihilation in the 80s, and Sony only got into the gaming biz by working with Nintendo. As for best characters......if you ask someone who they know more, Mario, or Ratchet, who are they gonna say? Nintendo has more memorable and (IMO) better characters."
i think sony coped nintendo with the Memory card, the rumble pack, and also with the PsP and with the Ps3 controller with tilt the controller around "

Sony is only in the business because they started working with Nintendo, until Nintendo cut the deal off. Then Sony took what the two worked on together, and made the PS."

so sony is a rip off of nintendo.. i always thought ratchet looked more like a nintendo character i could just see him now in super smash bros

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Liverwurst

Nintendo...that is all.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sony, the one and only...:)

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Forgotten One

phage says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"phage says:
"The Forgotten One says:
Sony is only in the business because they started working with Nintendo, until Nintendo cut the deal off. Then Sony took what the two worked on together, and made the PS."
so sony is a rip off of nintendo.. i always thought ratchet looked more like a nintendo character i could just see him now in super smash bros"

All the characters were pretty original, I'm just saying. Every company on the market is only there because Nintendo saved the market.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By phage

i never did like sony

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Liverwurst

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sony, the one and only...:)"

Have you been listening to anything we've said.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have nothing against Sony and MS.......although I was a little peeved when Sony blatantly ripped off the Wiimote.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Liverwurst says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Have you been listening to anything we've said."

YEP....see my 1st post in this thread for further comment!

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" Sony, the one and only...:)"
YEP....see my 1st post in this thread for further comment! "

Yeah ok.....we'll see who wins this console generation.....

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Lets be frank here, the SONY PLAYSTATION...changed FOREVER the video game industry as we knew it. Without it, who knows where the genre would be today...and that's a fact, jack!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sony. Nintendo isn't that great IMO

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Lets be frank here, the SONY PLAYSTATION...changed FOREVER the video game industry as we knew it. Without it, who knows where the genre would be today...and that's a fact, jack!!!!"

Nintendo saved the industry. From a complete market crash. Let's see Sony do that. Oh, wait.....they're causing the complete opposite.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Liverwurst

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

YEP....see my 1st post in this thread for further comment!

"

Your first post is the one that caused the question.
Post Edited:2007-09-10 21:51:15

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Lets be frank here, the SONY PLAYSTATION...changed FOREVER the video game industry as we knew it. Without it, who knows where the genre would be today...and that's a fact, jack!!!!"
Nintendo saved the industry. From a complete market crash. Let's see Sony do that. Oh, wait.....they're causing the complete opposite."

Who has better games? Who's games are for a broader audience? Sony.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Nintendo saved the industry. From a complete market crash. Let's see Sony do that. Oh, wait.....they're causing the complete opposite."

Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra exclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system.

The PS3 owns all...trust me

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phage

you want to talk about changing video game industry, what about donkey kong, the game boy, the NES, the N64, the Wii, and super smash bros must i go on

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Who has better games? Who's games are for a broader audience? Sony. "

Are you crazy? Broader audience? That's only what the Wii was made for.

As for better games.....that's opinion, but Nintendo's franchises destroy Sony's, IMO.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra exclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system. The PS3 owns all...trust me "

I'm Sparda.

And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra exclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system. The PS3 owns all...trust me "

I'm Sparda.

And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."

Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor!

oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
I'm Sparda. And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."
Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor! oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!"

ROTFLMMFAO

Wow....whadda gaming system....

Sorry, if I want a blu-ray player, I'll go buy one. I'll have fun playing games.....knock yourself out watching movies.....

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By phage

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Really? anyone with a SMIGGIN of intellectual honesty...understands NOTHING currently offered comes CLOSE to the PS3..and I have owned (yes, this is true) EVERY video game system known to man...from "Turbo Graphics? to the ultra ebutxclusive (at the time) Neo Geo system. The PS3 owns all...trust me "

I'm Sparda.

And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."

Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor!

oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!"

but which sold more the wii or the Ps3???

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

PS3 may not have my exclusives, but the few it does have, blow all the others out of the water. Metal Gear Solid is the single greatest game around. It's been around since the NES. It just gets better with every installment. Sony started 3D revolution. Not Nintendo.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"PS3 may not have my exclusives, but the few it does have, blow all the others out of the water. Metal Gear Solid is the single greatest game around. It's been around since the NES. It just gets better with every installment. Sony started 3D revolution. Not Nintendo. "

Nintendo practically started gaming.

And, I don't think MGS comes anywhere close to Metroid. Or Smash Bros. Or Galaxy.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By phage

don't forget about game boys

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
I'm Sparda. And, on my life, I would not trust you. The PS3 has....what.....two good exclusives? Every other system has more."
Question...can you watch Blu Ray movies on your...weak arse Wii crap????..i rest my case your honor! oh, and Blu Ray RULES ALL...nothing is close, and if you have ANYTHING else...you're in the dark ages...that ALONE makes the PS3 the king!"

ROTFLMMFAO

Wow....whadda gaming system....

Sorry, if I want a blu-ray player, I'll go buy one. I'll have fun playing games.....knock yourself out watching movies....."

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, seriously...I like ADULT games...i had the original Nintendo 8-bit system, it was great, then I grew up! My PS3 will KICK THE LIVING SHIT out of your "gaming system" when it comes to GAMES!!!! and THEN...watch a super, top quality film, with my female. Seriously, did you just forget that SONLY has ruled gaming for...oh, the last DECADE???? Spard, we're quickly becoming dopplegangers, to each other

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By crazy spidey

you realize the nintendendo system has gone down as the worst system of all time, whereas as ps2 has been known as one of the most innovative. The Wii is a gimmick, in a year no one will care

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey says:

"you realize the nintendendo system has gone down as the worst system of all time, whereas as ps2 has been known as one of the most innovative. The Wii is a gimmick, in a year no one will care"

Just like everyone got bored of pressing buttons. Yeah, ok.

@Mr. U: You ahve fun playing you're games. I'll have fun playing mine. I don't give a crap if they're kiddy. Metroid Prime 3 blows everything that the PS3 has currently out of the water. Smash Bros. will repeat the process.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Liverwurst

phage says:

"don't forget about game boys"

That's a part of what Nintendo did. They have continuously revolutionized the market. Mr. U, answer this, do you like the analog stick?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Liverwurst says:

"phage says:

That's a part of what Nintendo did. They have continuously revolutionized the market. Mr. U, answer this, do you like the analog stick?"

The SONY stick?..trust me, i've owned EVERY SYSTEM MADE FOR THE US MARKET...the Sony stick is the best ever made, I love it. Just perfectly right for my hands...

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liverwurst says:

"phage says:
That's a part of what Nintendo did. They have continuously revolutionized the market. Mr. U, answer this, do you like the analog stick?"

Did Nintendo do that? I guess they did if the N64 came first. Without Nintendo.....No protable games, no 3D, no GAMES PERIOD. That alone makes Nintendo better than Sony.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also: Funny....people said that the DS would die out from being a "gimmick". Now it's outselling every console, and the PS3 10-1.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Liverwurst

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Liverwurst says:
"phage says:

The SONY stick?..trust me, i've owned EVERY SYSTEM MADE FOR THE US MARKET...the Sony stick is the best ever made, I love it. Just perfectly right for my hands..."

See, funny thing about that it is that the analog stick was started by Nintendo!!!
Post Edited:2007-09-10 22:17:51

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Also: Funny....people said that the DS would die out from being a "gimmick". Now it's outselling every console, and the PS3 10-1."

The PS3 suffers because it's EXPENSIVE...but the market is simply ignorant. It is BY FAR...the BEST value on the market today. A stand alone Blu Ray player will cost you on average about $600.00 at present. With a PS3 you get THAT and without compare THE best gaming system on Earth...period! Watch the PS3 in the next two years, it will cock block every single system there is, and make all other choices, superfluous in the end...AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT MANY GAMES ANYMORE!!!! (just don't have the time or interest)

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Correct, and the funny, factual thing is...Sony improved it!

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Also: Funny....people said that the DS would die out from being a "gimmick". Now it's outselling every console, and the PS3 10-1."
The PS3 suffers because it's EXPENSIVE...but the market is simply ignorant. It is BY FAR...the BEST value on the market today. A stand alone Blu Ray player will cost you on average about $600.00 at present. With a PS3 you get THAT and without compare THE best gaming system on Earth...period! Watch the PS3 in the next two years, it will cock block every single system there is, and make all other choices, superfluous in the end...AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT MANY GAMES ANYMORE!!!! (just don't have the time or interest)"

ROTFLMMFAO

Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$.

Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more.

Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
The PS3 suffers because it's EXPENSIVE...but the market is simply ignorant. It is BY FAR...the BEST value on the market today. A stand alone Blu Ray player will cost you on average about $600.00 at present. With a PS3 you get THAT and without compare THE best gaming system on Earth...period! Watch the PS3 in the next two years, it will cock block every single system there is, and make all other choices, superfluous in the end...AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT MANY GAMES ANYMORE!!!! (just don't have the time or interest)"

ROTFLMMFAO

Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$.

Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more.

Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......"

Now you read as a biased, uninformed, zealot!...

oh, and HD-DVD...is talking a DEAL with Sony, given its being outsold 3-1by BR in the current market. Sparda, you're outclassed here, stop before I really beat you up...;)

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
ROTFLMMFAO Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$. Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more. Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......"
Now you read as a biased, uninformed, zealot!... oh, and HD-DVD...is talking a DEAL with Sony, given its being outsold 3-1by BR in the current market. Sparda, you're outclassed here, stop before I really beat you up...;) "

You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
ROTFLMMFAO Yeah....we'll see......the Wii is outselling the PS3 6-1, and only 20% of the Wii's have been lauched. Nintendo can't get em out fast enough, they sell out. I'll have fun playing my games.....and, Blu-Ray is a massive flop. HD-DVD is kicking it's @$$. Also: Why do you even ahve a PS3 if you don't play that many games any more. Also: Sony? Improve on Nintendo? Don't make me laugh......"
Now you read as a biased, uninformed, zealot!... oh, and HD-DVD...is talking a DEAL with Sony, given its being outsold 3-1by BR in the current market. Sparda, you're outclassed here, stop before I really beat you up...;) "

You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round.

"

Yeah, beat you up... you're what?...12?

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By JT

Nintendo has the best games and systems. Wii is more fun and interactive. Sony has best characters. Kingdom hearts and DMC and Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter.

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round. "
Yeah, beat you up... you're what?...12? "

You actually meant physically? That's the second time someone's posted that. To answer (if you believe me), I'm 15. Doesn't mean I'm not 6 feet, 200 pounds.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By crazy spidey

you know the nintendo had about 30 games released in Canada and USA. PS2 had over 200

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By crazy spidey

The Forgotten One says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"The Forgotten One says:
You? Beat me up? Considering the stats I just said, I think you got knocked out in the first round. "
Yeah, beat you up... you're what?...12? "
You actually meant physically? That's the second time someone's posted that. To answer (if you believe me), I'm 15. Doesn't mean I'm not 6 feet, 200 pounds. "

thats me, well I'm 170 but besides that

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey says:

"you know the nintendo had about 30 games released in Canada and USA. PS2 had over 200"

That's funny. I live in Canada, and I have at least 50 Nintendo games alone for my Gamecube.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crazy spidey

weird I coulda sworn there were like 30-50 tops

double check

The Forgotten One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey says:

"weird I coulda sworn there were like 30-50 tops double check"

I'm looking at them right now.....50 first-party Nintendo games for my Gamecube....and then there's a bunch of sequels/related games to the games I have, but I don't even own those ones....