Ninja Gaiden II

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Static Shock

Just got the game today. It's pretty awesome. The only thing bad about it is the story.... Anyone else got it?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

nah I'm going for MGS4 haha =x

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I have it but it's not really all that exciting for me.I'm having more fun with GTA and Darksector.Basically for me...it's good,but predictable.It's exactly what I thought it would be.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Damn... I didnt even know it came out today !  Well I am gonna check it out
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock
zero edge said:
"nah I'm going for MGS4 haha =x
"

I'm getting a PS3 for that game later this year....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I have it but it's not really all that exciting for me...it's good,but predictable.It's exactly what I thought it would be."

What more could you want? I mean, what could they do to make different from the last?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I have it but it's not really all that exciting for me...it's good,but predictable.It's exactly what I thought it would be."

What more could you want? I mean, what could they do to make different from the last?
"
After 2 games and 3 on Nintendo,I still don't feel I know Hayabusa.The cinematics,the animation,the action is there.The story is in the chipper.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
After 2 games and 3 on Nintendo,I still don't feel I know Hayabusa.The cinematics,the animation,the action is there.The story is in the chipper.
"

For some reason, I don't think the Nintendo games are canonically tied to the current ones on XBOX. And, I was never really into the old ones, even though I played them a little... I was stuck on Shinobi at the time.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

For some reason, I don't think the Nintendo games are canonically tied to the current ones on XBOX. And, I was never really into the old ones, even though I played them a little... I was stuck on Shinobi at the time.
"

The probably aren't tied in,but the point is..it was the same thing for both.Action packed...very minimal story.They went a little into who Hayabusa is in the beggining of the first one,but he's still a stranger to me.To me he's just some Ninja doing a bunch of cool stuff so evil won't win.