#1 Posted by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon network: adventure time, regular show, gumball, green lantern, young justice

Nick: icarly ( which just finished yesterday) victorious, how to rock, big time rush, agent tough puppy

Disney: Phineas and ferb

#3 Posted by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

introduction:*cough* Three similiar worlds each with their own set of great shows,not so great shows, and horrible shows will clash to see who's the greatest kid's channel ever time to settle this once and for all

Nick had classics such as

-Danny phantom

-Invader ZIm

-Jimmy Nuetron

-Drake and Josh

-Hey Arnold

ect.

Disney had

-Jetix

-American Dragon:Jake Long

-The Proud Family

-Kim Possible

-That's So Raven

-Gargoyles

ect.

CN had

-Samurai Jack

-Toonami

-Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Freinds

-Dexter's Laboratory

-Courage The Cowardly Dog

i know i already did i thread like this but this time with a poll

voting ends in 2 weeks

so select your channel

#4 Posted by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

Cartoon network: adventure time, regular show, gumball, green lantern, young justice

Nick: icarly ( which just finished yesterday) victorious, how to rock, big time rush, agent tough puppy

i'm gonna need you to check my last post forgot to add that

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done before.

#6 Posted by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Been done before.

and your point is? are you gonna vote or not?

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgzel180 said:

@YoungJustice said:

Been done before.

and your point is? are you gonna vote or not?

The Forum Rules is my point.

12. Use The SEARCH Function!!

Its at the top of the threads and easy to find, using it will help you to not have your thread deleted or locked! that way all your hard work put into making the thread will not go astray!

Quick guidelines for making a thread:

• Spell all names correctly in the subject line.
  • Do not put in punctuation marks in the subject line
  • Use proper spelling and capitalization in your posts.
  • Limit your thread making, try not to spam the forums with daily threads, think before you create! we want the site to be full of awesome, not packed with pfff
  • Capitalize all proper nouns and at least the first word in the subject line
  • BE SURE that you post your thread in the proper forum or sub-forum. You can find these by going to the main page for that character/team, etc & clicking on 'forum' down the left-side.
  • If you create a battle thread make sure to not only read the rules of the battle forum but also and we stress this LINK CHARACTERS!! it makes it easier for people to find!

And no I am not going to vote.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp, I'll give my two cents before the lock.

If we're basing this strictly on TV and not movies, CN is the superior channel. All three are garbage as far as today goes (compared to what they used to be, anyway), but as great as Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and Danny Phantom were (DP was my absolute favorite Nicktoon), they were either barely on par or not nearly as good as CN's The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and my absolute favorite cartoon of all time, Samurai Jack. Disney was never a huge competitor as far as TV goes (IMO), and even then, Bugs Bunny > Mickey Mouse.

#9 Posted by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Welp, I'll give my two cents before the lock.

If we're basing this strictly on TV and not movies, CN is the superior channel. All three are garbage as far as today goes (compared to what they used to be, anyway), but as great as Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and Danny Phantom were (DP was my absolute favorite Nicktoon), they were either barely on par or not nearly as good as CN's The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and my absolute favorite cartoon of all time, Samurai Jack. Disney was never a huge competitor as far as TV goes (IMO), and even then, Bugs Bunny > Mickey Mouse.

and guess what it's still on

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (11975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

Garbage. Garbage everywhere.

#11 Edited by morgzel180 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Agent9149 said:

Garbage. Garbage everywhere.

yeah i know did i forget to mention that this is an all time battle and there are tons of cn,nick and disney shows from the past way better than most of these