#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think is the nicest perosn on Comicvine?

#2 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

feral novaaaa, definitely.

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey_15 CUBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZOMGROLFPOPPERTOTHEF'NMAX

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps said:
" feral novaaaa, definitely. "
That girl is effing awesome. 
 
I'm just gonna toot my own horn and say that I'm usually pretty damn nice unless you're a troll or I'm debating with you. And as far as debates go, I'm still pretty nice. 
Moderator
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (50950 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie between Spidey_15, Morpheus_, and The Creator. 
 
 
Staff
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom....definately Zoom

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" spidey_15 CUBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZOMGROLFPOPPERTOTHEF'NMAX "
no love for me Merc?
#8 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps said:
" feral novaaaa, definitely. "
Most Def.
#9 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.  
 
@The Dark Huntress:  
Feral Nova is a girl?

#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" spidey_15 CUBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZOMGROLFPOPPERTOTHEF'NMAX "
no love for me Merc? "
 You're up there, with Morpheus_ and a few others
#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: You didn't know that? She's a girl. 
Moderator
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: :D
#13 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik: You didn't know that? She's a girl.  "
I do not remember ever asking. I always assume users are male on here until proven otherwise. Nova was pretty cool though.
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik: You didn't know that? She's a girl.  "
I do not remember ever asking. I always assume users are male on here until proven otherwise. Nova was pretty cool though. "
That's a fair policy. 
Moderator
#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio

What about me? All hell , nobody knows me yet. lol

#16 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" What about me? All hell , nobody knows me yet. lol "
You seem alright to me. 
#17 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know what? I'll say Static.  Seen his av lately? 

#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: lol
#19 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

I got one vote. I am happy.

#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" What about me? All hell , nobody knows me yet. lol "
You seem alright to me.  "
Thanks, yeah well I think I'm more a lurker. Or I am just to busy to be noticed. 
Been on here since:   Feb. 27, 2009
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" I got one vote. I am happy. "
From yourself. xD
Moderator
#22 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" I got one vote. I am happy. "
From yourself. xD "
I am ashamed of myself......
#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol!

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (50950 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"I got one vote. I am happy. "

Make it two, Mister Anderson.
Staff
#25 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @erik said:
"I got one vote. I am happy. "
Make it two, Mister Anderson. "
No YOU are Mr. Anderson. I am Smith. 
#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" I got one vote. I am happy. "
From yourself. xD "
I am ashamed of myself...... "
As you should be. :P
Moderator
#27 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" I got one vote. I am happy. "
From yourself. xD "
I am ashamed of myself...... "
As you should be. :P "
I am flogging myself with a cat of 9 tails right now.
#28 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

what about me? :(
#29 Posted by k4tzm4n (50950 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @erik said:
"I got one vote. I am happy. "
Make it two, Mister Anderson. "
No YOU are Mr. Anderson. I am Smith.  "

It was mockery.  Wait a sec, that excludes me from this thread, doesn't it? 
 
DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
Staff
#30 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan said:
" what about me? :( "
I don't see you around a lot to be honest
#31 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @erik said:
"I got one vote. I am happy. "
Make it two, Mister Anderson. "
No YOU are Mr. Anderson. I am Smith.  "
It was mockery.  Wait a sec, that excludes me from this thread, doesn't it?  DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt "
GTFO of the Matrix.
#32 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

o__O

#33 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:  
Kicks k4tzm4n out of thread.
#34 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan: aww I'm sorry For me its you, Super-Man 23, Krypton, Morpheus_, Red K, Spidey_15...hmmm
#35 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @WW-Fan said:
" what about me? :( "
I don't see you around a lot to be honest "

aww damn :(
#36 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Morpheus_ is definitely one of if not, the most respectful person on here

#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @erik said:
" I got one vote. I am happy. "
From yourself. xD "
I am ashamed of myself...... "
As you should be. :P "
I am flogging myself with a cat of 9 tails right now. "
I'm sure. xD
Moderator
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" spidey_15 CUBSTOMPALICIOUSEXTRAVAGANZOMGROLFPOPPERTOTHEF'NMAX "
ROFL! Thanks!!!!!!!! =D 
 
 
@k4tzm4n said:
" Tie between Spidey_15, Morpheus_, and The Creator.    "
Hug? 
=D
#39 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @WW-Fan: aww I'm sorry For me its you, Super-Man 23, Krypton, Morpheus_, Red K, Spidey_15...hmmm "
Thank you too! 
=D
#40 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @WW-Fan: aww I'm sorry For me its you, Super-Man 23, Krypton, Morpheus_, Red K, Spidey_15...hmmm "

Thanks :D
#41 Posted by k4tzm4n (50950 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @k4tzm4n:  
Kicks k4tzm4n out of thread. "

*yells FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU as he's launched out of the thread*
Staff
#42 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @k4tzm4n:  
Kicks k4tzm4n out of thread. "

 
#43 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Do you think I'm nice Spidey?
@WW-Fan:
No probl  =)
 
Oh and adding Crum-Cruanch
#44 Posted by k4tzm4n (50950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Legitimate lol.
Staff
#45 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: lol 
 

@Primmaster64:

 Of course you are. 
 
Here is my list of nice people: 
 
Matezoide 
Silver2467 
Morpheus 
K4tzm4n 
Vance  
Crom 

Sexy Merc

Primmaster 
InnerVenom
#46 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: lol 
 
@Primmaster64: Of course you are.  Here is my list of nice people:  Matezoide Silver2467 Morpheus K4tzm4n Vance Primmaster InnerVenom "
=) thanks bro!
#47 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan said:

" what about me? :( "

any Diana Prince fan is worth a thumbs up as cool person to me :)
 
My list:
Matezoide
Silver2467
Primmaster64
Spidey_15
Erik
 K4tzm4n (I don't agree with him that often, but I still think he's a very nice guy)
#48 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Welcome! 
 
@Crom-Cruach:  Thanks! 
=]
#49 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm nice
 
>_>

#50 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" I'm nice  >_> "
yes, you are :)