Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rouflex said:

@king_saturn said:

@rouflex said:

@king_saturn said:

Still aint seen a better player in the League than Sidney Crosby

This is propably the truth but dont you see how NHL threat him? Overrating. Giving too much attention to him. I dislike Crosby haters but i dislike NHL for giving Crosby too much attention.

How can he be Overrated when he is clearly the Best Player in the NHL ? It's not like people are saying he is better than Gretzky... Sidney Crosby is basically Mario Lemieux 2.0

Peoples do overrate him trust me.

If they are not saying he is better than Gretzky... then I don't think they are overrating him as Wayne is the Solidified Goat of Hockey...

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MAPLE LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Guess I'm the only one that likes the Avalanche.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

My Kings are doing well now Martin Jones did a heck of a job last night in the shoot out 9 for 9 in saves .

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess I'm the only one that likes the Avalanche.

I used to like them a lot when they had Joe Sakic...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Bump

Anyone keeping up with the NHL Playoffs ?

I am glad the Lightning got their revenge against the Blue Jackets after their embarrassing sweep last year. Lightning vs Bruins in the Next Round will be Fantastic.

I am also curious about Connor McDavid. Some say McDavid is the Best Player in Hockey right now yet dude has only been the Playoffs 1 time so far in 4 or 5 seasons of play. I know the Oilers are not a great team now but they was Pretty Good this year for a while. Nathan Mackinnon is playing like he is the Best Player in the Bubble IMO.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how far up the list can Alexander Ovechkin get on the Career Goals list ? I do not think he will catch Gretzky but can he get 800 Career Goals ?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also curious about Connor McDavid. Some say McDavid is the Best Player in Hockey right now yet dude has only been the Playoffs 1 time so far in 4 or 5 seasons of play. I know the Oilers are not a great team now but they was Pretty Good this year for a while. Nathan Mackinnon is playing like he is the Best Player in the Bubble IMO.

That's the beauty of hockey though. In a lot of other sports, one star player can take you pretty far, the Oilers have two mega talents on their first line, and are still a somewhat mediocre team.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

That's the beauty of hockey though. In a lot of other sports, one star player can take you pretty far, the Oilers have two mega talents on their first line, and are still a somewhat mediocre team.

True, but generally all the Greats have shown success in the Playoffs at some point. Gretzky, Messier, Lemieux, Jagr all have Stanley Cups and have been to the Playoffs several times. I am hoping this will be the case eventually for McDavid because if you look at the other great talents in this generation from Crosby, Ovechkin, Kane, Malkin, they all have been to the Playoffs multiple times and won Titles.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, but generally all the Greats have shown success in the Playoffs at some point. Gretzky, Messier, Lemieux, Jagr all have Stanley Cups and have been to the Playoffs several times. I am hoping this will be the case eventually for McDavid because if you look at the other great talents in this generation from Crosby, Ovechkin, Kane, Malkin, they all have been to the Playoffs multiple times and won Titles.

Yeah but all those guys were on great teams when they won championships with lots of depth. It's hard to compare Gretzky because the sport was somewhat slower and different back then and even with that, Gretzky only won championships with Edmonton although he was active for several decades with different teams.

While McDavid and Draisaitl are phenomenal, the rest of the OIlers team is pretty meh, and were known for giving up leads all season long.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By King_Saturn

@cattlebattle said:
@king_saturn said:

Yeah but all those guys were on great teams when they won championships with lots of depth. It's hard to compare Gretzky because the sport was somewhat slower and different back then and even with that, Gretzky only won championships with Edmonton although he was active for several decades with different teams.

While McDavid and Draisaitl are phenomenal, the rest of the OIlers team is pretty meh, and were known for giving up leads all season long.

But what made those Teams Great ? Having Elite Players like Gretzky, Lemieux, Messier and Jagr. You take Super Mario off the Penguins in the early 1990's and they are not winning those Back to Back Stanley Cups. Now the Oilers was a Stacked Team in the 1980's with Gretzky, Messier, Coffey, Fuhr, Kurri but the point is, How many Greats can you name in Hockey history that have not been to the Playoffs multiple times and won at least a Stanley Cup ? Gretzky has 4, Orr has 2, Lemieux has 2, Lafleur has 5, Messier has 6, and in modern times Crosby has 3, Malkin has 3, Ovechkin has 1 and Kane has 3. Heck even Gordie Howe has 4 Cups and that was in the 50's.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But what made those Teams Great ? Having Elite Players like Gretzky, Lemieux, Messier and Jagr. You take Super Mario off the Penguins in the early 1990's and they are not winning those Back to Back Stanley Cups. Now the Oilers was a Stacked Team in the 1980's with Gretzky, Messier, Coffey, Fuhr, Kurri but the point is, How many Greats can you name in Hockey history that have not been to the Playoffs multiple times and won at least a Stanley Cup ? Gretzky has 4, Orr has 2, Lemieux has 2, Lafleur has 5, Messier has 6, and in modern times Crosby has 3, Malkin has 3, Ovechkin has 1 and Kane has 3. Heck even Gordie Howe has 4 Cups and that was in the 50's.

Well yeah , sure, having superstars definitely greatly contributes to the success of the team, but my point is in hockey you need a lot more to be a championship team. Look at Pavel Bure, he was fifth in all time goals (ahead of Ovechkin) but never won a cup. If a great player was that needed he would have won 5.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Well yeah , sure, having superstars definitely greatly contributes to the success of the team, but my point is in hockey you need a lot more to be a championship team. Look at Pavel Bure, he was fifth in all time goals (ahead of Ovechkin) but never won a cup. If a great player was that needed he would have won 5.

Almost every Championship Team I know of either had Multiple Superstars or All Stars and a collection of Good Role Players in any Sport. Yes, you need more than Superstars but rarely do you hear of a Team winning a Championship that either did not have a Superstar or an All Star caliber player or players in any Sport not just Hockey. Pavel Bure did almost have a Stanley Cup in 1994 when they played the New York Rangers in the Cup with the Canucks so even Bure had Playoff Success. Also, Bure's career was somewhat short he played like 12 seasons when a lot of these other Hockey Greats play 15 - 20 seasons. McDavid has had little Playoff Success and that's playing with another Superstar level talent and an alright team. Connor still has time to win a Cup though obviously.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Lightning looked incredible last night against the Boston Bruins. Let's see if the Lightning can keep it up.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, looks like the damn NHL has Postponed their Games too due to the Police Shooting of Jacob Blake. Wow, the ripple effect is unbelievable.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Dallas Stars in the Stanley Cup Finals !

Stars seems a little more aggressive than the Lightning in Game 1.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King_Saturn

Is Patrick Kane the Best US Born NHL Player ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Lightning tied up Stanley Cup Finals with Dallas Stars.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was it any surprise Leon Draisaitl won the Hart Trophy ? Dude had a great Season. So did Connor McDavid who plays on the same Team.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Lightning are the 2020 Stanley Cup Champions !

Awesome, this one feels so gratifying considering how everyone was Laughing at Tampa Bay after they got swept in the First Round last year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By King_Saturn

Is Jaromir Jagr still playing Pro Hockey ? Would be nice to see him get another run in the NHL if he is able. Jagr was still playing at a high level with the Florida Panthers a few years back.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Jaromir Jagr still playing Pro Hockey ? Would be nice to see him get another run in the NHL if he is able. Jagr was still playing at a high level with the Florida Panthers a few years back.

Yes. He plays in Europe.

He might retire this year though.

Loading Video...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Yes. He plays in Europe.

He might retire this year though.

Loading Video...

Incredible. Dude is almost 50 Years Old playing Pro Hockey.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who was the Better Center ? Steve Yzerman or Joe Sakic ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not know if Alexander Ovechkin will get the all time Goals record from Gretzky but I can see Ovechkin getting over 800 goals plus for his Career.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor McDavid may be the last 1,000 Point Hockey Player for a While.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, so the Montreal Canadiens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs in 7 Games in the First Round ? What an Upset. I kind of feel sorry for Toronto. It's been a while since they even sniffed at the Stanley Cup. I think the closest they got was back when Gretzky knocked the Maple Leafs out when he was playing with the Kings back in the 1990's.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Montreal Canadiens are playing their best Hockey now and it's kind of scary considering they barely made the Playoffs this year. Tampa Bay Lightning are still cruising. Kucherov's return is really helping them on top of the fact that the Team is already stacked.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just witnessed a murder.

Loading Video...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Evans got Clobbered. Nathan MacKinnon has seriously been under the Radar this season because of what McDavid had been doing but the Avalanche are looking really good in the Playoffs.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That 2nd Period of the Lightning vs Hurricanes Game 4 was Insane. I thought Carolina was about to bust it open it was like 4-1, but the Lightning came storming back. Hopefully Tampa can finish off the Hurricanes in Game 5.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canadiens can sweep the Jets tonight. It's something how Montreal just ran through Winnipeg like this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I was hoping the Bruins would have put up a better fight than that in an Elimination Game. Islanders are the Real Deal. Islanders vs Lightning should be fun.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Islanders took Game 1 against the Lightning... this is going to be a hell of a series.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning even up the Series in Game 2. The Referees was kind of shaky in Game 2 but still a great win for the Lightning against a tough Islanders team. Now we go to New York to battle them.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoLorado.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was a big Colorado fan back in the 1990's. Joe Sakic and Peter Forsberg were amazing. They had Patrick Roy as Goalie which was also Key.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NHL 98 for the Sony Playstation 1 was a lot of Fun.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning absolutely clobbered the Islanders last night... back to New York for Game 6.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That ESPN Hockey game on the Sega Genesis really got some of the Player Ratings Off. I mean how is Steve Yzerman faster than Sergei Federov ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's crazy to think the Montreal Canadiens are in the Stanley Cup Finals...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadians in the Finals. I can dig it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nikita Kucherov coming up Big for the Lightning once again in the Offensive Department even after missing the entire Regular Season.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't follow NHL, but go Tampa Bay! Woooooooo!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also rooting for the Tampa Bay Lightning also. This Team is Stacked but they are beaten up from a hell of a physical series with the New York Islanders.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not think there has been a Better Goalie than Dominik Hasek. The Dominator was Something Special with the Buffalo Sabres.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. Tampa Bay is going to be a very busy place.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning beat the breaks off the Canadiens in Game 1. Tampa Bay came up Huge in the 3rd Period. Kucherov is having another great Playoff Run. I read somewhere that Kucherov has consecutive 30 point playoff run from last season and this season. I think only Gretzky and Super Mario has done that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5b935096d2
deactivated-61d5b935096d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBL are an amazing team, while Montreal are one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen in a Cup final. Price and the D are great but their attacking threat is too weak. I want the Habs to win due to TBL being about $20million over the salary cap but I don’t think it’s happening.