slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slimj87d

@darthaznable: prove it.

I was mainly talking about pre-52 sobe that is when batman and him had encounters, but I don't even know if new-52 has strength feats without his armor.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: yeah, but new 52 Bane lost his skilled showings compared to the old Bane. Beating the arkham inmates who aren't that skilled either isn't that impressive. Steve recently almost killed Nuke who is much stronger than Bane, he was bullet proof and grenade proof and was one handing a 50 Cal gatling gun.

New 52 Bane isn't as skilled, agile and fast as Cap. Cap would beat the hell out of him if he was able to pound Nuke who was amped.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pass

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@darthaznable: prove it.

I was mainly talking about pre-52 sobe that is when batman and him had encounters, but I don't even know if new-52 has strength feats without his armor.

I always just assumed he was. The only strength feat n52 has his cutting through that jet wing.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@slimj87d said:

@tdk_1997: I think it's very close, the reason why I don't think Batman has a definite win over Steve is because Steve does something no Bat villain does, he throws that shield with extreme precision and makes it return to himself. He even tricked Spider-man, someone with pre-cognition that has much better stats that Cap.

Cap doesn't really have that issue with someone like Bruce. He's fought people that use tons of gadgets and tech like BP, hawkeye, etc. Not saying that he's immune to the gadgets either, that's where Bruce skill in using the gadgets come into play.

Bruce does have superior martial showings thanks to his large martial arts catalogue, but Steve does have the physicals.

This battle is Batman vs Deathstroke with morals, it's a close 50/50.

I like your argument.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@soa said:

looks like someone forgo their super soldier serum...

lol

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@slimj87d: In the skills matter, yeah, New 52 Bane is weaker than the last version of himself but strenght wise and speed wise I have to say he is better. I think that Steve would have lots of trouble defeating him but you can never be sure with characters like that in recent times.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By slimj87d

@tdk_1997: Steve can hit really hard if he needs so, he has knocked out a weakened Namor with a shield hit in the back of the head. Namor was dehydrated from his fight with Jim though, but he's also savagely beat down Nuke and almost killed him. Nuke is stronger and more durable than Bane from what I have seen. Bullets bounced off his skin and two grenades in his face did nothing to him.

Steve has also taken down large super soldiers when he got depowered, those guys had to have outstat him by a factor of 10 or more.

I don't think Steve would have much trouble with Bane. Steve will see from Banes appearance that there's no holding back against this huge hulking man. He'd throw his shield at full force, the same shield toss that knocked Nuke to his knees or the same shield toss that has gone through vehicles. Bane could only take so much of the shield throws and bashes from Steve's super soldier physic.

I honestly don't think Batman would have a problem with Bane either, Bane only does well because he has studied Batman more than batman has studied him. If Bane didn't have a clue about Batman, Batman's element of surprise would leave him clueless.

So Steve has a element of surprise if he encountered Bane. Bane doesn't know this smaller man than himself can throw the shield through a car, helicopter and pretty much other thick pieces of metal.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@slimj87d: He can hit hard. I can't deny that. The thing is that if he fights Bane he will be up against an opponent who can hit hard as well and isn't that weaker compared to Steve. He can hit Steve almost as hard as he can be hit by Steve.

The feat of him taking down lots of Batman's Rogues may not be impressive as they are not skilled or anything but they were all on venom which made them on par with Bane and he was still able to beat the living hell out of them.

Nuke had probably a better durability feats with the showings of him withstanding grenades and bullets but that seemed like a one time thing. I mean over the years there have been hundreds of characters like him that've started out with a bang and ended up like punching bags for certain characters.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: what about Steve taking down trained soldiers 10 to 20 times stronger and durable than him? Speed wise, they were probably two to four times faster than him. Isn't that better than Bane fighting guys only on par or less than himself?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can feel the walls of reality shaking.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: ugh... Sorry, that was me letting it rip against a wall. You must have felt the vibrations from whatever part of earth you are located.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats' utility belt is the difference maker. If they give him proper gear he takes it.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably best to stay out of the battle forums after this.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tdk_1997: Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. :P

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Black_Arrow

He has magnets, Batman stomps.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on prep vs no prep, spidey slaughtered bruce in another death battle without prep, but then again spidey is approximately 16 times stronger than Cap, this should be a close fight without prep and with prep I think we all know who stomps everyone... (well not everyone cos that would be PIS)

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Going to make a prediction now: stalemate.