#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3748 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuuzhan Vong.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by War Killer (20111 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see them focus on the aftermath of Order 66 and Episode III. I think it would be a great place to take the next series as it would basically be a continuation of the current series, allowing many fan favorite characters to be brought over and see what they were up to post-Clone Wars. It would be very friendly for those who only watch the show and great for the hardcore fans as it's a very interesting period in the galaxy with the newly formed Empire and Dark Vader hunting down Jedi and whatnot.

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

Id love to see it focus on the time between episodes 3 and 4.Weather it be the aftermath of Order 66 or later.

#5 Edited by Wolfrazer (6399 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind it focusing on the early days of the Rebel Alliance and onward, see all the other battles that weren't shown and all that.

#6 Posted by mikethekiller (8373 posts) - - Show Bio

Legacy Era

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (16156 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose the Old Republic. I meant the era, not the game. If the OP's intent was the game....... damn.

#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Yuuzhan Vong.

This.

No more Old Republic stuff. The first game was good. The second was not. And the MMO did a TFU with power levels. Leave the Old Republic to comics only.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

From that I chose Knights of the Old Republic, Zayne Carrick would translate brilliantly into an animation.

#10 Posted by KingOfAsh (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

I wouldn't mind it focusing on the early days of the Rebel Alliance and onward, see all the other battles that weren't shown and all that.

This here

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@JediXMan said:

Yuuzhan Vong.

This.

No more Old Republic stuff. The first game was good. The second was not. And the MMO did a TFU with power levels. Leave the Old Republic to comics only.

Hey, now. The second game was great.

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

I chose the Old Republic. I meant the era, not the game. If the OP's intent was the game....... damn.

Online
#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the Mandalor wars >.>

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (16156 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@JediXMan said:

Yuuzhan Vong.

This.

No more Old Republic stuff. The first game was good. The second was not. And the MMO did a TFU with power levels. Leave the Old Republic to comics only.

Hey, now. The second game was great.

I personally liked it more than the first, but I'm usually the minority.....

#15 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say the Yuuzhan Vong/ New Jedi Order era, however it would be far to dumbed down to be as enjoyable as I would like so based on that possibility just somewhere untapped in the Old Republic era would do.

#16 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12673 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Yuuzhan Vong.

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10170 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thrawn Trilogy, so Abrams dont go to original.

#18 Posted by Alurvelve (3641 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

And the MMO did a TFU with power levels.

How did ToR pull a force unleashed with the power levels?

#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alurvelve said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

And the MMO did a TFU with power levels.

How did ToR pull a force unleashed with the power levels?

Satele Shan and the Sith Emperor both walking around at the same time, along with a million force-sensitives with untold potential.

#20 Posted by Inverno (13164 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Republic would be a safe bet.

#21 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

A cartoon set after the first six movies with an original plot.