Newbie observations and deep (not really) thoughts

xybernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By xybernick

Well, I am pretty new here, for I made my account today. I really wish I had done this sooner, because this site is completely amazing. It's all so smoothly running, easy to use, and there are so many features to the site that really would help me out on things I have constantly struggled with/found to be inconvenient.

This is my first post, so if I am doing anything wrong, I would like no know. Otherwise I am just going to treat this for what it is: a blog.

Maybe I can talk a bit about myself. I have only been reading comics for about 2 years now. I am glad I started late, because they would have been a huge distraction from my schoolwork, and luckily senior year was pretty laid back. I enjoy anything mythological, obviously drawing me to Thor and Journey into Mystery. I have really enjoyed Gillen's run with JIM, young Loki is just such a good character. I am not going to sit here and talk about everything I like, so I'll say this: I am not very judgmental about things. I will never really criticize anything because I like most things. I do see the faults in things, but I always look past them.

If any of you read this, and have anything they would like to tell me about the site that they wish they knew about/were more aware of when they first started using it or stumbled upon, I would be eternally grateful to hear from you.

No Caption Provided

Much thanks, Happy Halloween,

Nicholas.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Kid Loki vs Thor! Oh wait, did you say Thor got arrested....for child abuse...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

What an amusing picture. On one hand, you have that hardboiled, bloodthirsty face, with your hammer settled in your hand ready to strike at any moment... but then the cell phone is right there taking the picture. New duckface?

xybernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xybernick

@nickzambuto: That would be a whole lot better...If only we could spawn a whole new era of female warrior pictures.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Welcome to ComicVine, Glad to see someone with an open mind, enjoy having many other members tell you how open minds suck :) nice bracers

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#5  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Welcome to Comic Vine where everything is awesome(sometimes)!!!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

@xybernick said:

@nickzambuto: That would be a whole lot better...If only we could spawn a whole new era of female warrior pictures.

My name is Nicholas too. We should totally team up, together we can rule this site...