• 73 results
Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vivide

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/03/25/new-york-house-passes-bill-allowing-shooting-babies-through-the-heart-with-poison-to-kill-them/

New York Assembly Passes Bill Allowing Shooting Babies Through the Heart With Poison to Kill Them

The New York state Assembly proved that promoting the best interest of women apparently includes pushing late-term abortions.

For years, the state legislature has been embroiled in a mulch-year battle over a package of bills designed to push the interests of women. The bills have been held up in part because it includes a measure that would promote late-term abortions in the Empire State. Despite strenuous support from pro-abortion Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the legislature has refused to pass the package of bills because of the abortion measure.

The abortion bill would allow an abortion procedure that has abortionists shooting poison through the hearts of unborn children to kill them.

Now, the state Assembly has approved part of the package of bills — specifically the abortion promotion measure Governor Cuomo strenuously supports.

Today in a vote of 94-49 the New York State Assembly approved passage of AB 6221, the extreme stand-alone 10th point from the previously packaged 10-point Women’s Equality Act, which would expand third-trimester abortions and allow non-doctors to perform abortions. Since 2013, abortion advocates have been holding the Women’s Equality Act hostage to this single dangerous bill, refusing to break the 10-point bill up. This session, however, the will of the voters was finally heard, and the stand-alone bills have been considered.

“Expanding cruel and brutal third-trimester abortions has long been a goal of the anti-life lobby who never met an abortion they didn’t like,” said Lori Kehoe, New York State Right to Life executive director. “With no regard for the fully developed unborn baby who is violently dismembered, or otherwise killed, the New York State Assembly once again put the abortion lobby above New York State women and their children.”

AB 6221, sponsored by Assemblywoman Glick, would change existing New York State law, which currently allows for abortion in the third trimester when the mother’s life is in danger, to allow abortion on-demand throughout all nine months. The law would be changed to allow abortion for any reason deemed “relevant to the well-being of the patient” including physical, emotional, psychological, and familial factors, and the mother’s age.

AB 6221 has no interest in the life of the living, developed, unborn human child, stripping away any protections the smallest members of our human family have.

“We now look once again to the Senate to hold the line in defense of the children which happens to also be in accordance with the will of the rest of the people,” added Kehoe. “It is ridiculous that in 2015, with all the technology at our disposal, we are still arguing whether or not an eight month old baby in the womb deserves protection. It is doubtful that our descendants will look kindly upon this period in our history, when we fought for the right to dismember babies weeks, days and even minutes before birth.”

New York State Right to Life will be discussing this and other attacks on members of the human family at their free-to-the-public Lobby for Life Day on April 29 at the Legislative Office Building in Albany.

was it a slippery slope?

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What...the...f*ck.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why didn't you say bill allows late term abortions. Cause that won't generate as much traffic, that's why.

Poor

Also INB4 @sc

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kgb725

How long before the lock ?

And yes I like this just in case I slip up and need an exit strategy

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Why didn't you say bill allows late term abortions. Cause that won't generate as much traffic, that's why.

Poor

Also INB4 @sc

Its no longer a clump of cells though, just a fully formed baby.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Would you rather it left in a dumpster or on the side of the road?

Issue aside, this is literally why Safe Haven laws exist.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@saren: im sorry im not that informed on this topic.... i was just stating my immediate feelings and going off of my previous knowledge... i know that babies to this day are found in dumpsters and such so could you expand on what that is

They're laws that allow new parents to leave unwanted children with hospitals, police stations, firehouses, churches etc. so that the state puts them up for adoption or foster care. The intent is to curb people dumping kids in bins. Babies to this day are drowned in bath tubs by post-partum mothers, so it's not like the laws just make all problems go away. They can only reduce them.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

That's neat.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

....I don't know what to say about this.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh... Liberals.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

*its happening gif*

*dis guna b gud gif*

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wth

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you carry the baby for 6 months and then decide to abort it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot agree and will not support this. This is just not right.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

Strange that most people that are pro-life are so just until the point of birth. They tend to be the same people that advocate the death penalty and don't tend to be the ones that advocate for universal health care.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueecho: The same can be said for people who are pro-choice. They tend to not advocate the death penalty. It's strange.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vivide

@allstarsuperman said:

*its happening gif*

*dis guna b gud gif*

*Don't Call It A Grave. It's The Future You Chose*

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#21  Edited By amazing_webhead

that's an oddly specific way to allow you to kill someone

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DBVSE7

Only time I would think about supporting abortion is rape, but I've seen a couple who actually cares about life look passed that. The other case is if the mother would die.

If those are not in question.. then I don't agree with it. If you think you're old and mature enough to have sex you should be mature and old enough to take responsibility for your actions. If not, you're just a selfish asshole who doesn't deserve a child.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

murica

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just a Bill proposed to become New York Law, right? I don't think it's become New York Law. Lots of ideas come up in bills, but they wash away in memory. If it becomes New York law, it would be something that the Supreme Court might consider striking down. This is something far beyond a pro-choice issue, it's completing stripping away the rights of a baby. It suppose to allow the birth of the baby, only to have someone decide to shoot the baby in the heart? I don't see something like this surviving in a civilized society, at least not for a while.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@laflux said:

Same thing.

As someone who was born 24 weeks premature, I was basically just a very sickly, small baby.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

@blueecho: The same can be said for people who are pro-choice. They tend to not advocate the death penalty. It's strange.

As I said, it is because the pro-life people are pro-life just until birth, then they seem to not really care so much.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You had sex. Now suffer the consequences

Avatar image for comicbookhoarder
Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@vivide said:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/03/25/new-york-house-passes-bill-allowing-shooting-babies-through-the-heart-with-poison-to-kill-them/

New York Assembly Passes Bill Allowing Shooting Babies Through the Heart With Poison to Kill Them

The New York state Assembly proved that promoting the best interest of women apparently includes pushing late-term abortions.

For years, the state legislature has been embroiled in a mulch-year battle over a package of bills designed to push the interests of women. The bills have been held up in part because it includes a measure that would promote late-term abortions in the Empire State. Despite strenuous support from pro-abortion Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the legislature has refused to pass the package of bills because of the abortion measure.

The abortion bill would allow an abortion procedure that has abortionists shooting poison through the hearts of unborn children to kill them.

Now, the state Assembly has approved part of the package of bills — specifically the abortion promotion measure Governor Cuomo strenuously supports.

Today in a vote of 94-49 the New York State Assembly approved passage of AB 6221, the extreme stand-alone 10th point from the previously packaged 10-point Women’s Equality Act, which would expand third-trimester abortions and allow non-doctors to perform abortions. Since 2013, abortion advocates have been holding the Women’s Equality Act hostage to this single dangerous bill, refusing to break the 10-point bill up. This session, however, the will of the voters was finally heard, and the stand-alone bills have been considered.

“Expanding cruel and brutal third-trimester abortions has long been a goal of the anti-life lobby who never met an abortion they didn’t like,” said Lori Kehoe, New York State Right to Life executive director. “With no regard for the fully developed unborn baby who is violently dismembered, or otherwise killed, the New York State Assembly once again put the abortion lobby above New York State women and their children.”

AB 6221, sponsored by Assemblywoman Glick, would change existing New York State law, which currently allows for abortion in the third trimester when the mother’s life is in danger, to allow abortion on-demand throughout all nine months. The law would be changed to allow abortion for any reason deemed “relevant to the well-being of the patient” including physical, emotional, psychological, and familial factors, and the mother’s age.

AB 6221 has no interest in the life of the living, developed, unborn human child, stripping away any protections the smallest members of our human family have.

“We now look once again to the Senate to hold the line in defense of the children which happens to also be in accordance with the will of the rest of the people,” added Kehoe. “It is ridiculous that in 2015, with all the technology at our disposal, we are still arguing whether or not an eight month old baby in the womb deserves protection. It is doubtful that our descendants will look kindly upon this period in our history, when we fought for the right to dismember babies weeks, days and even minutes before birth.”

New York State Right to Life will be discussing this and other attacks on members of the human family at their free-to-the-public Lobby for Life Day on April 29 at the Legislative Office Building in Albany.

was it a slippery slope?

What the heck happened to the world? Has it gone mad? Okay then. I'm off to Mars with the Mars One crew. :-D

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can't be fu*king true.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32 Feral Nova  Moderator

This is insane.... I can see if the mother's life was in danger and they had to abort the baby but to just have it done for no real reason other than they just don't want the child anymore? WTF? Why can't they just put the child up for adoption? Another thing that gets me about this whole thing too... is that 'non-doctors' can preform this thing too. Do you know how dangerous that is? I mean... I don't even know what to say, this whole thing is insane. I need to research more...

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice sensationalism, dickwad.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

I thought this might be a bait title but I didn't think it would be so absurd.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#35 SC  Moderator

LifeNews eh? The Russian Pro-Life website/news channel that makes Fox News look like a radical left wing hippy news station? Same site that has headliners like "He Tried to Convince His Girlfriend to Abort. When She Didn’t, He Threw Her Daughter Off a Cliff" and the same news channel that had one of its prominent news contributors say that the Charlie Hebdo shooting was done by the USA? So Americans, how does it feel to know your country was responsible for the Charlie Hebdo shootings?

Lets go Rusev! Cena sucks! Lets go Rusev! Cena sucks!

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC has a point. This site is not reliable and is probably ran by the Kremlin. I did find other sources discussing the New York Assembly voting on a bill about abortion. But I don't think any of them went into detail like this. So I guess this article is pure propaganda, unless proven otherwise.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should jus wipe out russia,china,korea and usa off the map the world would be a beter safer place both socially and enviromentally plus no food shortage in the future

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should jus wipe out russia,china,korea and usa off the map the world would be a beter safer place both socially and enviromentally plus no food shortage in the future

Nope. Middle east :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But when a man does it it is murder

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sc said:

LifeNews eh? The Russian Pro-Life website/news channel that makes Fox News look like a radical left wing hippy news station? Same site that has headliners like "He Tried to Convince His Girlfriend to Abort. When She Didn’t, He Threw Her Daughter Off a Cliff" and the same news channel that had one of its prominent news contributors say that the Charlie Hebdo shooting was done by the USA? So Americans, how does it feel to know your country was responsible for the Charlie Hebdo shootings?

Lets go Rusev! Cena sucks! Lets go Rusev! Cena sucks!

Charlie Hebdo shooting was done by the States.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta kill them all!

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Everything is awesome!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just abortion

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

@ms-lola: I'm going to sing that everytime someone talks about eugenics now. Thanks for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving women legal control of their own bodies is a strange concept for some. I can understand why you would link autonomy to death-row inmates though. They are basically the same thing, amiright?