• 55 results
#51 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I know we suck.

#52 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"NA Cs is cool , He has never been a noob , your cool in my book man , keep up the good work , Also if you , see P-man, tell him, to , come in here , and, check out the gramer,"

GAGH!

=========

#53 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Quadraxis says:
"100 post and above is above newb level so hah well gambler said so so still hah!"
Around here you are a newb until yu hit 500 because by then you learn a lot about what is right, wrong, and just pitiful. Sometimes a person might come around who shows exemplerary skills while a newb and will get through the phase faster, Quad, U Mos, and Strum are newbs."
It took me about 4 months to hit 500 posts... At least no one can accuse me of spamming. "
I did it in about two weeks"
Yup, still not there."

You don't count as a NOOB. You show plenty of intellegence and sarcasim to make up for the lower post numbers. Not to mention your submissions.

#54 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"NiteFly says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Quadraxis says:
"100 post and above is above newb level so hah well gambler said so so still hah!"
Around here you are a newb until yu hit 500 because by then you learn a lot about what is right, wrong, and just pitiful. Sometimes a person might come around who shows exemplerary skills while a newb and will get through the phase faster, Quad, U Mos, and Strum are newbs."
It took me about 4 months to hit 500 posts... At least no one can accuse me of spamming. "
I did it in about two weeks"
Yup, still not there."

You don't count as a NOOB. You show plenty of intellegence and sarcasim to make up for the lower post numbers. Not to mention your submissions."

Don't forget being one of the longest running members! Yea, like Shatterstar I just don't spend a ton of time on the forums.

#55 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

True that. Forgot about that one.