#1 Edited by kyleandrewmurdoch (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped using Comicvine for like two years now I'm back and I'm being restricted from commenting on my own forum because it says I've responded too many times in a row. I replied to two comments... Anyone know how to fix this?

#2 Edited by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyleandrewmurdoch: Welcome to the site! Have you double posted? That's why. Only mods can post more than twice in a row. In another post or so you probably won't be able to post for another 24 hours I believe. The site has it set to where new accounts can post limited for the first few days to avoid spam.

#3 Posted by kyleandrewmurdoch (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I see. That makes sense. Thanks very much for the help!

#4 Posted by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyleandrewmurdoch: Your welcome! I believe once you get 15 posts is when the limit for posting a certain amount of times a day should go away but the double limit thing is normal unfortunately. xD

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome, I'm the funny Batman wanker.

#6 Posted by _Braveheart_ (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back to Comicvine!

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (39651 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back to CV.

#8 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the new Comic Vine! Join the coup! Help us rid CV of the mods, raccoons, and everyone who doesn't agree with us.

#9 Edited by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Welcome to the new Comic Vine! Join the coup! Help us rid CV of the mods, raccoons, and everyone who doesn't agree with us.

D= My poor baby raccoons!

#10 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5571 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh, everyone going against the mods

...Depends on which

<.<

>.>

#14 Posted by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: If it makes you feel better, they were delicious.

#15 Posted by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Did you at least fry the legs up? Those are crunchy =D I should know since I fried your Pikachu up.

@hbktimhbk: DM is in our Raccoon Clan so he's been converted. =O He's the Clan's honorary knight!

#16 Posted by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Did I what? That's disgusting. I meant in a cute way.

#17 Posted by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: ...*takes Pikachu out of the oven* Oh! =D I meant the same. It's not like I secretly eat your Pokemon when you're not around. ^__^ Though Little Hei is so cute that I could eat him up. =D

#18 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: ...*takes Pikachu out of the oven* Oh! =D I meant the same. It's not like I secretly eat your Pokemon when you're not around. ^__^ Though Little Hei is so cute that I could eat him up. =D

Why does he always end up at your house?

#19 Edited by Samimista (21919 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@samimista said:

Why does he always end up at your house?

The little raccoons steal him when you're offline! =D We play Pokemon together and have pillow fights!

#20 Posted by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I love when my spies infiltr.... I mean... play...