New Storyline Idea

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was thinking about writing a different issue where Zebediah Killgrave returns, wreaking havoc in Space. He becomes the leader or emperor of the Skrulls. Some skrulls are brainwashed into thinking they are assassins as Killgrave plans for them to kill the King of Spartoi. (Killgrave could maybe be in league with Thanos, but on a lesser part.)

Yeah, this guy is kind of bad news. He causes something horrible to happen in Xandar. (Could be murder, something else not sure yet.) That obviously gets the Guardians's attention. About the Spartoi arc, in the comics Quill is definitely estranged from his father so he might have a dilemma on his hands. Depending on what had happened in Xandar, Carol Danvers now Captain Marvel seeks the help of Jessica Jones, a private investigator to solve the crime.

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: Hmm, an issue of what? Do you make a book of your own?

Yeah, man! Plan on making a crossover marvel comic. I'm in the process of assembling things and getting ideas together. Looking for feedback, or ways on how to put all the pieces together what I can do to grow my story, etc.

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: Wow, that's awesome! Sadly, I'm pretty poor at putting pieces together myself. I also haven't read any Marvel comics, so I may not be to much help. I still think this is awesome though. I'll be happy to help if I can, and I'd love to read it when it's finished.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: Wow, that's awesome! Sadly, I'm pretty poor at putting pieces together myself. I also haven't read any Marvel comics, so I may not be to much help. I still think this is awesome though. I'll be happy to help if I can, and I'd love to read it when it's finished.

Awesome! That'd be appreciated man.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Would Purple Man's powers even effect Skrulls? Dr. Doom said they were reptilian, so the same pheromones might not effect them.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice!