New star wars movie.

luke-skywaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By luke-skywaker

I think they should make a new star wars movie and call it "star wars episode 0 rise of the sith". That would be so cool and it features darth reavan and malak, and the other jedi creating the first sith ever and how the jedi try to over throw them. Also shows the origin of chancellor palpatine, and and also a little bit of darth bane. That would be so amazing! George Lucas if your reading try this, its a good idea.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian
luke-skywaker said:
"I think they should make a new star wars movie and call it "star wars episode 0 rise of the sith". That would be so cool and it features darth reavan and malak, and the other jedi creating the first sith ever and how the jedi try to over throw them. Also shows the origin of chancellor palpatine, and and also a little bit of darth bane. That would be so amazing! George Lucas if your reading try this, its a good idea."
Why is this in the Fan-Fic? Oh and they are making a new animated Star Wars movie.
zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By zero edge

my hopes that people would read my thread just dashed away right now

Citizen Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Citizen Kane

As long as George Lucas only creates the story and doesn't direct or write the script, I am all for a new Star Wars movie.

Avatar image for detective_fox_mulder
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It mainly focusses on the characters of the original clone wars series (Asajj, Durge) but also has Jabba's family as main characters which I look forward to seeing as far as new to movie characters

luke-skywaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By luke-skywaker

where is this suposed to go?

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points