#1 Posted by luke-skywaker (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should make a new star wars movie and call it "star wars episode 0 rise of the sith". That would be so cool and it features darth reavan and malak, and the other jedi creating the first sith ever and how the jedi try to over throw them. Also shows the origin of chancellor palpatine, and and also a little bit of darth bane. That would be so amazing! George Lucas if your reading try this, its a good idea.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
luke-skywaker said:
"I think they should make a new star wars movie and call it "star wars episode 0 rise of the sith". That would be so cool and it features darth reavan and malak, and the other jedi creating the first sith ever and how the jedi try to over throw them. Also shows the origin of chancellor palpatine, and and also a little bit of darth bane. That would be so amazing! George Lucas if your reading try this, its a good idea."
Why is this in the Fan-Fic? Oh and they are making a new animated Star Wars movie.
#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

my hopes that people would read my thread just dashed away right now

#4 Posted by Citizen Kane (9 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as George Lucas only creates the story and doesn't direct or write the script, I am all for a new Star Wars movie.

#5 Posted by Detective Fox Mulder (125 posts) - - Show Bio

It mainly focusses on the characters of the original clone wars series (Asajj, Durge) but also has Jabba's family as main characters which I look forward to seeing as far as new to movie characters

#6 Posted by luke-skywaker (46 posts) - - Show Bio

where is this suposed to go?

#7 Edited by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio