Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Introduction

What's good y'all? I just wanna take a few minutes to make some noise around here so I'll elaborate on the subjects of 666 and 2012. Before I get started tho I gotta warn u there will be some analytical points made regarding race but it is not driven by prejudice, racsim or bias. This is strictly analytical and for entertainment as well since I'm sure not errybody takes 666 or 2012 seriously but keep in mind that as sensitive as race is, the intention here is not to attack anyone or their race but to try to better overstand the meaning of 666 and 2012.

Examining 666 From A Biblical Perspective

(Taken from wikipedia . org)

The Number of the Beast (Greek: Ἀριθμὸς τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmos tou Thēriou) is, originally, a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13, now any enemy of Jesus Christ or the Christian religion. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the Beast is 666. In critical editions of the Greek text, such as the Novum Testamentum Graece, it is noted that ***616*** is a variant.

Examining 666 From A Scientific Perspective

Carbon

What has 6 Protons 6 Neutrons and 6 Electrons? The answer = Carbon.

Carbon is the basis for all life as we know it (If i'm wrong then my bad).

Melanin

In our body, Carbon exists in different forms. One of which is Melanin. What most of us overstand about melanin is that it is a natural sunblock and/or that it gives us our color.

While this is true, Melanin functions in other ways. For example, Melanin is found in the body where ever energy exchange occurs.

It has the ability to absorb, convert and disperse energy throughout the body. How? It absorbs electromagnetic waves (or photon energy) and then proceeds to convert that into chemical energy and heat.

That heat has anti anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties and serves as fuel for the body.

This is made possible because of water.

Melanin has the ability to continuously break down the h20 molecule into hydrogen and oxygen, which fuel our cells. Keep in mind, our bodies contain more water than anything.

So Melanin uses photon energy to extract the hydrogen molecule from water. Hydrogen is not an energy source but an energy carrier.

It takes a great deal to extract hydrogen from water so ur ability to do so depends, for the most part, on the amount of melanin u got.

2012 Examined

The Quarantine

The Quarantine is a layer of radiation surrounding Earth. It has been there for a very long time. This layer of Radiation prevents us from leaving the planet.

That means that contrary to what most of us prolly heard, it may be possible that we have never been to the moon and that goin there was an elaborate hoax.

Errytime they sent an actual crew into space they don't go very far because if they try to, the Quarantine makes sure they don't make it back. They can only send probes/robots beyond the Quarantine.

Quick Note: The sun has continually been wearing down this radiation quarantine with constant releasing of solar flares throughout time.

The End Of The Quarantine

Starting from this year, 2012, the sun is supposed to release a set of solar flares that will supposedly break down the Quarantine. When this happens, the new level of exposure to the sun will trigger some changes in carbon and in Earth and in us (another jump in evolution I guess).

if I remember right, the new exposure from the sun changes Carbon's structure from 666 to 616.

Now, if u scroll back up to the wikipedia passage that I copied and pasted above, u see that wikipedia notes 616 as a variant of 666 (biblically).

So there's no question in my mind that the scientific 666 and the biblical 666 match up.

What We Can Expect As A Result

Being that carbon/melanin is the representation of 666, I think this means the first people to experience this new stage of Evolution will be those of darker skin and this whole 666 prophecy stuff is meant to psychologically prepare people to perceive blacks and browns as devilish when they begin to experience this before the lighter skinned peoples (particularly white folks).

I gotta keep it real tho, Erryone has melanin so there will be others, even some white folks, who experience this alongside the first groups of people but for the most part it's mainly gonna be the darker peoples.

And that, to me, is why 666 has been catchin so much heat in the esoteric community of religious orders.

Well I'll be talkin bout some more stuff soon so make sure to follow me if u find this info useful. I got plenty more to offer. I also need a few followers to complet one of my quests, ha. Peace.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

oh no That means Marvel Main universe is the devil universe. That totally explains the torture of continues bad events. =O