#1 Posted by noah00oo (62 posts) - - Show Bio

well, basically many people want comics to be on TV. and the fact is that it is not easy money wise and time wise. not only that but it is hard to guess how many people well like it. it is also hard to get good story topics. it is coplicated to get many people to get signed on to the project. following the paragraph is a list to whats coming out then a little info after that a plan to get any comic onto a TV show then give some ideas to any tv show in the comments.

superhero 2013 movies upcoming

1. iornman 3: may 3 2013

2. man of steel: june 14

3. the wolverine: july 26

4. thor: the dark worlds: november 8

superhero 2014 movies upcoming

1. capatin america: winter soldier: april 4

2. the amazing spider-man 2: may 2

3. x-men: days of future past : july 18

4. guardians of the galaxy: august 1

5. x men orgins: deadpool: TBA

superhero 2015 movies upcoming

1. fantastic four reboot: march 6

2. the advengers 2: may 1

3. justice league: june TBA

4. ant-man: november 6

5. batman reboot: TBA

6. hulk: TBA

these are just some movies that may come out. in the comments add any more new movies you may find or changed dates. also what movie are you looking foward to. well they had to have good odds and greate producers. there is a little compostition with mavel and DC to get out the justice league and the advengers 2 even though the have a little freindship in their past

well heres my plan one person write an idea and send it to warner bros. or disney. then get alot of people to write letrs packing you up. do it over and over and you shouldent mind if they steal your ideas because its still on tv. so write an comment

#2 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to

Man Of Steel

Ironman 3

and Thor.

#3 Posted by noah00oo (62 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a copy of one of my other forums

#4 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah00oo:

Is your real name Noah?

#5 Posted by noah00oo (62 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends is Robocop yours. I also cant wait but what is the man of steels connection to JLA I cant wait. who is robocop

#6 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Robocop? You never heard of Robocop? Hes a human who died and they rebuilt him into a human robot.