New Manga Recomendations?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this has been done a million times, but I didn't find anything that discouraged them and I'm kinda stuck, any Manga recommendations? Here is a list of the ones I read and really enjoyed (Roughly in order):

Hajime no Ippo
Shaman King (Until the ending DX)
Claymore
Soul Eater
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Beelzebub
Naruto (The begining was BAD, but it got better)
FMA
D-Greyman

(And yes, I have given One Piece, Bleach, and Inuyasha tries)

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By theTimeStreamer

darker than black. mirai nikki. jojo's bizzare adventures.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpideyPresence

Tell me what you're looking for so I can give more specific recommendations. Tell me what you're really into. I've read many.

darker than black. mirai nikki. jojo's bizzare adventures.

Loved the first two... tried Jojo's but can't really seem to get into it. I think the anime ruined it for me.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperDrummer

Tell me what you're looking for so I can give more specific recommendations. Tell me what you're really into. I've read many.

In my opinion interesting characters make a series, although a really good plot can make up for that. Action is also appreciated.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpideyPresence

@superdrummer said:

In my opinion interesting characters make a series, although a really good plot can make up for that. Action is also appreciated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccano!

I would like to recommend Bacanno. It's a mix of good plot, good action, and great characters. The manga goes into more detail then the anime does but I prefer the anime due to the OST.

Loading Video...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantz

I'd also recommend Gantz to you. It's a heavy seinen, dark and definitely more on the mature side (nudity, sex, excessive violence, drug use,rape) but there are alot of twist, great action, and many unique characters. Recently ended but was a thrill to read.

No Caption Provided

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccano!

I would like to recommend Bacanno. It's a mix of good plot, good action, and great characters. The manga goes into more detail then the anime does but I prefer the anime due to the OST.

Loading Video...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantz

I'd also recommend Gantz to you. It's a heavy seinen, dark and definitely more on the mature side (nudity, sex, excessive violence, drug use,rape) but there are alot of twist, great action, and many unique characters. Recently ended but was a thrill to read.

No Caption Provided

Thanks! I usually only read the manga (Soul eater, Naruto, and FMA kinda ruined Anime for me, the manga were a LOT better), so I'll probably stick to that, but I'll definitely try these!

Nighttimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighttimer
SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence Hey, I'm 200 chapters into Gantz and loving it, thanks for the suggestion!

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@superdrummer: Try Magi It's like ATLA but Arabic instead of Chinese and is a lot more brutal.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer: Area D -Inou Ryouiki, Deadman Wonderland, Toriko, Blood Lad, Onepunch-Man.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpideyPresence

@spideypresence Hey, I'm 200 chapters into Gantz and loving it, thanks for the suggestion!

No problem man, it's a great manga. Happy to see that you're liking it!