User Lists: 3

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Zombie_

Called it. I motherf**king called it. There was no way they were going to leave Gears alone.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Called it. I motherf**king called it. There was no way they were going to leave Gears alone.

Personally Im happy about the news,Gears of War are my faveourite games,Id like to see em explore it further.

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jeanlucpicard

@mrdecepticonleader: So they are pulling a halo? Watch it be almost nothing like gears of war lol.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Zombie_

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Personally Im happy about the news,Gears of War are my faveourite games,Id like to see em explore it further.

I feel the same way about Gears that I do about Halo. They should of just stopped. Gears 3, like Reach, was a perfectly fine stopping point. I would of been happy if it had been left off at that. Yet here we are getting a new Gears, and a new Halo.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp

There was doubt?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanlucpicard said:

@mrdecepticonleader: So they are pulling a halo? Watch it be almost nothing like gears of war lol.

Time will tell this is really early news,they have only confirmed they are making it. @ZombieBigfoot said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

I feel the same way about Gears that I do about Halo. They should of just stopped. Gears 3, like Reach, was a perfectly fine stopping point. I would of been happy if it had been left off at that. Yet here we are getting a new Gears, and a new Halo.

I was never into Halo I tried the game it just bored me no skill lacked depth.Im not a big gamer but Gears is a faveourite of mine and I think its a much better game

All the big game franchises have alot of games,I mean they still make Sonic and Mario games (i think) maybe they are just trying to expand it more.

But I see where you are coming from and I hope they dont constantly pump new games out every year or so.But I think it could be cool to see it expanded more.

Have to wait for more info.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@mrdecepticonleader: Gears really doesn't require much more skill compared to Reach. Halo 2 and 3, maybe.. but not Reach. And if you look at big franchises it's extremely rare that they keep getting better with each new installment. Sonic itself is an example. Current Sonic games are very low quality compared to how they started out. Heck, Gears 3 could of been better for the ending to a trilogy, so I'm not exactly thrilled to see another Gears game.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Gears really doesn't require much more skill compared to Reach. Halo 2 and 3, maybe.. but not Reach. And if you look at big franchises it's extremely rare that they keep getting better with each new installment. Sonic itself is an example. Current Sonic games are very low quality compared to how they started out. Heck, Gears 3 could of been better for the ending to a trilogy, so I'm not exactly thrilled to see another Gears game.

I can see where you're coming from.

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IIDEADxPOOLII

Sick! All they need to do is get rid of the sawed off

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

Sick! All they need to do is get rid of the sawed off

Well considering it could be in the Pendulum Wars there will probably be different weaponry.

Yeah the sawed off is hard to use due to its really slow reload time.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ZombieBigfoot said:

The game isn't being developed by Epic but by their sub-companies; People Can Fly. They made last years Bulletstorm.

It's supposedly taking place during the Pendulum Wars or even at the earliest, Emergence Day as you can see Reavers flying around on the reveal cover. My bet is that the man in hand-cuffs is Marcus so it only would help solidify that it takes place during Emergence Day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to check it out. Big fan of the GoW series.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Can't wait to check it out. Big fan of the GoW series.

Same here!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Zombie_

@Deranged Midget: I was referring to the fact that the series wouldn't end, it was almost for-sure that they would keep going with it. And the game isn't supposed to feature Marcus, according to the OP.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ZombieBigfoot: The OP can say anything he wants. It's almost completely obvious they only have one direction to take the Gears franchise in and that's in the past considering Epic finally closed off their trilogy and there is no where to continue off of. If you've read anything regarding the Gears extended universe, you can literally tell that this will be taking place Post Pendulum wars or Emergence Day.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot: The OP can say anything he wants. It's almost completely obvious they only have one direction to take the Gears franchise in and that's in the past considering Epic finally closed off their trilogy and there is no where to continue off of. If you've read anything regarding the Gears extended universe, you can literally tell that this will be taking place Post Pendulum wars or Emergence Day.

I said that the game will probably take place during the pendulum wars,and its been said the game will NOT feature Marcus or the locust if that's true the game will be before E day.

Really its down to speculation before they give us more info.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Deranged Midget said:

I said that the game will probably take place during the pendulum wars,and its been said the game will NOT feature Marcus or the locust if that's true the game will be before E day.

There's been absolutely no confirmation that the game won't feature Marcus nor the Locust. Hell, if you look at the cover GameInformer released, you can see Reavers flying in the distance.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

There's been absolutely no confirmation that the game won't feature Marcus nor the Locust. Hell, if you look at the cover GameInformer released, you can see Reavers flying in the distance.

Well right now everything is speculation,I just think it could be more likely set in the Pendulum Wars.I mean Epic have been known to tease fans before the poster having Reavers in the background doesn't mean anything right now.Only speculation,its early and its only just been confirmed they will be doing a 4th Gears game.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Well right now everything is speculation,I just think it could be more likely set in the Pendulum Wars.I mean Epic have been known to tease fans before the poster having Reavers in the background doesn't mean anything right now.Only speculation,its early and its only just been confirmed they will be doing a 4th Gears game.

Epic isn't developing this new Gears game, People Can Fly are. It doesn't mean a single thing that Reavers are flying around in the background? Those are their air forces, of course it means something and it can easily determine what time period the game takes place in.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Epic isn't developing this new Gears game, People Can Fly are. It doesn't mean a single thing that Reavers are flying around in the background? Those are their air forces, of course it means something and it can easily determine what time period the game takes place in.

My point is its extremely early and things could easily change.We dont know if its going to be set post E day or in the Pendulum Wars,the poster is just an early look,Reavers dont mean anything at this point it could just be showing some familiarity with fans and who is not say they weren't used before the locusts?

Like I said speculation.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

My point is its extremely early and things could easily change.We dont know if its going to be set post E day or in the Pendulum Wars,the poster is just an early look,Reavers dont mean anything at this point it could just be showing some familiarity with fans and who is not say they weren't used before the locusts?

Like I said speculation.

Because the Locust tamed them? Because they came from the depths of the Hollow? A poster can reveal plenty of things and is almost always accurate. I doubt they would change a significant amount of things or throw in certain objects such as Reavers just to throw people off. The first footage of the game comes out on Monday, and I'm almost positive the game takes place post-pendulum wars/ E-Day.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Wow this is exciting. i gotta read and see when its coming out.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Like I said speculation.

Because the Locust tamed them? Because they came from the depths of the Hollow? A poster can reveal plenty of things and is almost always accurate. I doubt they would change a significant amount of things or throw in certain objects such as Reavers just to throw people off. The first footage of the game comes out on Monday, and I'm almost positive the game takes place post-pendulum wars/ E-Day.

Its early anything could change.

Im not ruling anything out including it being set post E Day or Pendulum Wars.

Would be pretty cool to get one during E Day or shortly after it.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

I would agree with this if the game wasn't set to be fully revealed on Monday. Changes occur before the game is in pre-alpha stages, which the game is most likely in considering they are ready to reveal possible gameplay footage alongside a CGI trailer.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Recoil1985

I'll wait until we get details. Honestly, I need a change in this franchise. I own Gears of War 3 but haven't even touched the campaign. I bought it solely for horde.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

I would agree with this if the game wasn't set to be fully revealed on Monday. Changes occur before the game is in pre-alpha stages, which the game is most likely in considering they are ready to reveal possible gameplay footage alongside a CGI trailer.

Yeah.

@Recoil1985 said:

I'll wait until we get details. Honestly, I need a change in this franchise. I own Gears of War 3 but haven't even touched the campaign. I bought it solely for horde.

Horde is great,playing as the Locust is a nice addition too.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Recoil1985 said:

K4TZ! Y U NO K4TZ!?

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Recoil1985

@Deranged Midget said:

@Recoil1985 said:

K4TZ! Y U NO K4TZ!?

I just have no motivation to spend so much time on a campaign that no longer interests me :(

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

Evidently, I was a little off about the lead character, but not of the main characters. Game is called Gears of War: Judgement and will focus around Baird and Cole.

No Caption Provided
Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Awe hell yeah, I'm excited.